How can a dentist can get so rich to pay $50K to kill a lion?

Jul 31, 2015, 9:04:29 AM7/31/15
This is the question everybody wanted to ask but was afraid to. What's wrong with the dental profession in particular and the medical professional in general.

My GF was recently victim of a dentist to the tune of $4K, and now she lost the cap. Justice!

Do you think the doctors want you healthy? No! They want you sick so they can keep sucking your money and then go voting Republican. I know a lady doctor who does just that and then sells scam diets to the suckers.

Prevention!

And now a minute of silence for Cecil, the lion victim of the dentist.

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Aug 1, 2015, 12:23:54 AM8/1/15
On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 7:30:22 PM UTC-4, MarkA wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 06:01:27 -0700, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble
> Philosopher wrote:
>
> > This is the question everybody wanted to ask but was afraid to. What's
> > wrong with the dental profession in particular and the medical
> > professional in general.
>
> Many dentists don't accept insurance, or are permitted to bill for the
> difference between what insurance pays and what the dentist charges.
> Medical care, however, is so expensive that most every medical practice
> accepts insurance, and they are not permitted to "balance bill".

So who gets rich faster? Should we provide universal dental insurance alongside medical insurance? To me it seems fair enough. The fact of the matter is that the poor can not afford dental care.

A toothless person is not better than a toothless lion, except that you can wear dentures.

Aug 1, 2015, 9:49:18 AM8/1/15
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 1:03:56 AM UTC-4, Your Name wrote:
> In article <cec39a11-0e88-45e3...@googlegroups.com>,
> Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises <roaming...@gmail.com>
> The editorial cartoon from yesterday's New Zealand Herald newspaper ...

http://media.nzherald.co.nz/webcontent/image/gif/201531/310715BODYCARTOON.gif

Yes, that would happen in a perfect world. Here's a plan to prevent the dentist from causing further predation:

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 12:36:37 AM UTC-4, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <583413b1-5325-442a...@googlegroups.com>,
> "Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises"
> If you can afford them.

The extractions plus the dentures is not exactly cheap.

Maybe we can practice prevention by providing these services to the poor. The goal is have the poor all wear dentures before 30. ;)