Bicycle lights.

Benderthe.evilrobot

Dec 3, 2016, 1:36:14 PM12/3/16
Magic charms to ward off evil car drivers.

Seems to be nothing more than superstition.............................

cycl...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2016, 11:30:51 AM12/7/16
On Saturday, December 3, 2016 at 10:36:14 AM UTC-8, Benderthe.evilrobot wrote:
> Magic charms to ward off evil car drivers.
>
> Seems to be nothing more than superstition.............................

With winter upon us and so many people riding bicycles to and from work especially on public transportation lines we end up with people that are invariably wearing black or dark clothing riding hap-haphazardly in the streets and cutting off of sidewalks.

Though it is the law that they are required to have lights most do not. I wish we could make it clear to them that if they are not going to spring for lights, which is understandable at the prices, that they should at least wear bright colors.

Benderthe.evilrobot

Dec 8, 2016, 3:50:34 PM12/8/16

<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I couldn't believe it myself - but drivers seem to avoid unlit bicycles like
the plague.

meanwhile; I always use approved lighting and frequently get endangered -
the least of it is passing dangerously close....................

At the final reckoning; my lights make a criminal prosecution of the driver
who kills me, a lot more likely.

On certain routes; I stick entirely to the footpath because I'd already be
dead if I didn't.............

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Dec 8, 2016, 3:56:09 PM12/8/16
unenforceable

the riders you write of are below average intelligence.

nothing short of 2-3 severe beatings will get them into colors

with one, and not unintelligent, I gave him a neon dayglow T ....he gave it back saying he didnah wan people to think him a fag

last count local pop tallied 25% fags

cycl...@gmail.com

Dec 10, 2016, 4:51:41 PM12/10/16
Those who write of other's intelligence probably shouldn't talk about others being below average intelligence. You can't even tell the difference between a law and a personal suggestion.

Benderthe.evilrobot

Dec 10, 2016, 5:12:03 PM12/10/16

<cycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
How can you know? - Most of his writings are