Joerg- WI bike ride for you

AMuzi

Dec 22, 2017, 2:54:19 PM12/22/17

Joerg

Dec 22, 2017, 3:28:08 PM12/22/17
On 2017-12-22 11:54, AMuzi wrote:
> https://www.channel3000.com/news/dnr-confirms-douglas-county-cougar/676397739

Surprising. They do live in cold climates but they prefer the more mild
areas here in the South West.

I am not too scared of them but prefer not to meet them. One killed
Burt, a strong bulldog, up on our cul-de-sac. Another killed and ate a
fox right on our property. So when I found a freshly slain half eaten
fox in the middle of a singletrack way out there a few months ago and
something really big ran away I decided to take a nasty county road on
the way back. Getting between a mountain lion and her cubs or her lunch
is not a good thing.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/