What is Jesus doing to save endangered species?

Dec 5, 2016, 11:16:19 AM12/5/16
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 1:08:43 AM UTC-6, John Baker wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Dec 2016 18:08:46 -0800 (PST), Kevrob <kev...@my-deja.com>
> wrote:
> >Cavendish Bananas - the kind we humans eat, anyway - are threatened.
> >
> >https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/12/04/the-worlds-most-popular-banana-could-go-extinct/
>
> It's happened before. When I was a kid, the common commercial banana
> was the Gros Michel, which was larger, tastier and more resistant to
> bruising than the Cavendish, but was nearly wiped out in the early
> 1960s by the same disease that's threatening the Cavendish now.
>
> Today, the Gros Michel is making a slight comeback, but it's still
> rarely seen.

Great metaphor for the world. The bananas and us are endangered species.

What is Jesus doing to save endangered species?

"Are you ready for the jungle?"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Dec 5, 2016, 6:30:26 PM12/5/16
I dunno abt Jesus Christ but Ima goin' to Polynesia for the winter n sail hobies over the reef with naked french farm girls

Dec 6, 2016, 9:10:24 AM12/6/16
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 6:30:26 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> I dunno abt Jesus Christ but Ima goin' to Polynesia for the winter n sail hobies over the reef with naked french farm girls

You better have banana power, boy!

https://twitter.com/tibetan_monkey/status/806137980586819584

And don't forget that French girls love recycling.

Dec 6, 2016, 9:53:25 PM12/6/16
Actually the whole world loves recycling, except America.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Dec 7, 2016, 8:49:24 AM12/7/16

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Dec 7, 2016, 6:13:46 PM12/7/16

Dec 7, 2016, 7:01:01 PM12/7/16

Dec 8, 2016, 12:05:47 PM12/8/16
Publix is a Florida based supermarket chain that prides itself in rejecting bottle deposit laws. Actually only 8 states make it a law.

As a result, this is the land of littered bottles and cans.

Dec 8, 2016, 12:07:27 PM12/8/16
Oh the giraffes are going down too!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/giraffes-at-risk-of-silent-extinction-biologists-warn/

Will Jesus come on time? He said soon 2000 years ago.