TODAYS RIDE

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2014, 10:32:02 PM6/10/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2014, 7:50:18 PM6/11/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014, 7:31:45 AM6/12/14
9999999999999999999

was 115 at 8PM

here's primo ride area

http://goo.gl/cLh6SU

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2014, 12:07:33 PM6/12/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2014, 7:55:16 AM6/13/14
http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/hpcdiscussions.php?disc=nathilo

High Temperature for Thursday, June 12, 2014
(as received by 2 am EDT June 13)
117 at Death Valley, CA

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 14, 2014, 7:56:10 AM6/14/14
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

114/23 !

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014, 8:28:38 AM6/16/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014, 12:45:29 PM6/16/14
On Monday, June 16, 2014 8:28:38 AM UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://goo.gl/aBZl4h

http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/hpcdiscussions.php?disc=nathilo

110 DV

26 SHIRLEY BASIN

planning a scenic limo route thru Colorado up to Pinedale then across Eyedahoe to the OR Desert...

suggestions ?

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2014, 1:05:41 PM6/16/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 21, 2014, 5:27:01 PM6/21/14
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

http://www.wunderground.com/global/stations/40621.html

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2014, 6:36:51 AM6/24/14
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNX

http://goo.gl/ByJp48

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2014, 7:21:22 PM6/28/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2014, 10:10:19 AM6/29/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2014, 7:50:46 PM6/29/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2014, 8:45:55 AM6/30/14
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXC

http://goo.gl/cuXI4f

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 10:10:52 AM7/1/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2014, 10:13:02 AM7/1/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2014, 2:03:34 PM7/2/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 7:16:06 AM7/3/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 7:51:36 AM7/3/14

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/philly-food-truck-explosion-caught-tape-24393434

in associated news prob from the Midevil Caliphate

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/health/ebola-outbreak-west-africa/

MSN ran a best buy on Island Homes under .5 this morning.

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 12:06:37 PM7/3/14
gruuhooooove

http://goo.gl/pyNsdZ

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 8:49:26 AM7/4/14
On Thursday, July 3, 2014 12:06:37 PM UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> gruuhooooove
>

> http://goo.gl/pyNsdZ

http://goo.gl/YjcgYj

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 7:35:07 PM7/4/14
On Friday, July 4, 2014 8:49:26 AM UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, July 3, 2014 12:06:37 PM UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > gruuhooooove

> > http://goo.gl/pyNsdZ

Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 23 mph

good rides down from Boston

http://goo.gl/YjcgYj

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2014, 6:54:21 PM7/5/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2014, 7:08:09 PM7/5/14

AMuzi

Jul 6, 2014, 11:40:35 AM7/6/14

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 1:13:43 PM7/6/14

....good riding. but as always today, too much traffic. The area is not far from the river trail ?

I see the maples turn above Casselman, snow dusting the hills n get homesick but then reality turns back in...

The precepts are good for the street not only in action itself but analyzing itself before getting gunned down.

The numbers always amaze me. How support ? I hear the natives went hungry. The mobile war bureaucracy, accoutrements.

But the Union had no radio....scouts and guess work in a war of attrition. 75% of that generation died in on or around.

When I drive by Appomattox at 5AM, time stops over there. I can hear solid time.

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2014, 9:18:56 AM7/13/14
beeeeuuuutiful morning in south fla like the Sus Valley or Gap...ice

Today ? today may not be your day ez NOAA

Severe weather possible from the Mid-Mississippi Valley to the Lower Great Lakes on Sunday

Severe thunderstorms will be possible over parts of the Ohio and Mid-Mississippi Valleys on Sunday. Tornadoes, damaging winds and large hail will all be possible with any storms that develop. Isolated strong to severe storms will also be possible across parts of the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, the Front Range and Central Plains, the Southwest and Northwest, where dry lightning will also be possible.

http://www.noaawatch.gov/briefing.php

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2014, 9:38:23 PM7/13/14
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR