cycling in Bristol

AMuzi

Aug 5, 2017, 9:34:20 AM8/5/17

Ralph Barone

Aug 5, 2017, 12:08:59 PM8/5/17
AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4763156/Cyclist-punches-driver-violent-road-rage-outburst.html

A little overkill on the reporting. Drive a car into me and I just might
punch you in the head too.

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 5, 2017, 12:46:33 PM8/5/17
I kicked a car once, in the door. Car slide into coming to stop on snow. On an enduro.

Driver was frightened. I was gonna jump in drag n beat on it.

Duznut often snow there

Tosspot

Aug 5, 2017, 1:24:54 PM8/5/17
Got off lightly imho.

John B.

Aug 5, 2017, 9:16:30 PM8/5/17
Or, perhaps, proof that if you are going to run into bicycles hit them
hard enough that they can't get up and punch you :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.

lou.h...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2017, 9:26:29 AM8/6/17
There were several occasions that I was able to pull a woman from behind her steering wheel, take of her phone and throw it into the bushes. Man, people on the phone/texting or whatever while driving piss me off big time.

Lou