GWS BEADY

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Oct 25, 2016, 1:37:04 PM10/25/16

jbeattie

Oct 25, 2016, 6:14:07 PM10/25/16
On Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 10:37:04 AM UTC-7, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> goo.gl/KWXAlf

Is this for me? Thanks. I'm hoping to get the pin out Thursday because its driving me nuts -- plate and screws stays in. Typing hurts. I'm training my Dragon program to take diction. I say "take a note." It types "your mother is a goat." I Love technology.

-- Jay Beattie

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Oct 26, 2016, 12:07:52 PM10/26/16
my mother is a goat ?

Yeah, writing for RBT practices for a book. Look thru your RBT thoughts n flesh it out …..relevance to everyday riding with anecdotes….deep thought name dropping….training n aging …who has the dough ?

Salacious, an affinity for prurient interest….Received here a package of pulps including several from the SF area…eg pryvat decretive getting sucked off in the elevator…good money there let me give a few examples ..

Read

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=gumbah#tbm=bks&q=books+on+bicycle++humor

I tried Brandt on this before he crashed ….his reaction was he had nothing to write about. ? training and aging the subject.

Famous quotes: Dr. to Brandt “you’re next accident will be death”