KTLA PLUS

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2015, 12:03:21 PM8/3/15

avag...@gmail.com

Aug 3, 2015, 12:11:00 PM8/3/15
On Monday, August 3, 2015 at 12:03:21 PM UTC-4, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.zergnet.com/news/559712/a-yellowstone-bison-photo-goes-terribly-wrong

NNNNNNNNNNNNNN

xxxx expected seeing a goring....zero...read less no more....

avag...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2015, 8:56:52 AM10/12/15

avag...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2015, 3:52:52 AM10/14/15

AMuzi

Oct 14, 2015, 8:28:11 AM10/14/15
On 10/14/2015 2:52 AM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-alligator-bike-crash-tim-nicholls-20150630-story.html

Now THAT'S a good story.
Too bad no photos of the alligator.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

avag...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2015, 9:19:56 AM10/14/15

HEADS UP ! ???? what's the peloton call ?

https://www.google.com/#q=RALLY+CAR+HITS+COW

pick an animal ....

I went thru this area months ago....motorcycle video is especially enthralling..

whoa dude ! an audiovox is on the way here from Sonic....

wormhole wormhole

I watched abeaut in uhuhuh Utah...Utah is above Arizona...

yellow light outskirts....3 cars run the yellow...new road multiple lanes too much for the locals right ?

not me. what's the rush ?

ricardo comes down the turn lane at 35 mph while the cross traffic revs up for the green....

Joe SMITH ! parts everywhere flying down the road...like leapin lizards ......

no doubt the chip will runout ......

sms

Oct 14, 2015, 10:03:19 AM10/14/15
If you're ever in the Everglades take a ride on the Shark Valley Trail.
They tell you "those are not speed bumps, go around them."

<http://www.apieceofrainbow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/apieceofrainbow12-w-3.jpg>

Duane

Oct 14, 2015, 10:06:37 AM10/14/15
Aligator alley is better. The mosquitoes are bigger than that baby
alligator.

avag...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2015, 7:34:44 PM11/20/15

avag...@gmail.com

Nov 23, 2015, 12:33:43 PM11/23/15

Doug Landau

Nov 23, 2015, 8:04:06 PM11/23/15

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2015, 6:23:27 PM12/18/15
o give me a zone where the

XXXXXX moan and the NNNNN and the NNNNNN XXXX

http://ktla.com/2015/12/18/father-of-victim-not-surprised-that-affluenza-excuse-teen-has-gone-missing/

Couch, master of the hypotenuse

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 12:14:17 PM12/23/15

Doug Landau

Dec 23, 2015, 1:09:54 PM12/23/15
WHAT DO YOU CARE WHAT GOES ON IN LA ?

AMuzi

Dec 23, 2015, 2:04:41 PM12/23/15

Doug Landau

Dec 23, 2015, 2:24:54 PM12/23/15
My Gwacious

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 7:01:06 PM12/23/15
WHAT DO YOU CARE WHAT GOES ON IN LA ?

doahn ask for whom the bells tolls.....

Andy posted KTLA.... I drive thru, visit Santa Clarita with Sonix Electronics, whale watch and callem with the girls at https://goo.gl/K3bvBl camp at Frank Benelli's up along Rt 66 with a super view of the snow covered San Gabriel's

https://goo.gl/RC3fqz ....https://goo.gl/zqC1aN .......

engage in anthropology .......https://goo.gl/MnqoDs

then proceed with the route north to the Cascades/San Juan for the summer

LA as KTLA observes is difficult. LA is one of the poorest place in the USA with oil and nutty wealth, Hollywood....LA is difficult finaly rendering a decision to GO AROUND

bicycling in LA is dangerous.

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 7:04:45 PM12/23/15

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 7:10:32 PM12/23/15
On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 7:01:06 PM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
https://goo.gl/8U6zwm

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 7:14:58 PM12/23/15

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 7:26:26 PM12/23/15

Doug Landau

Dec 23, 2015, 7:36:46 PM12/23/15
Okay!! Now what do you think of the goddam forte metro

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2015, 7:55:42 PM12/23/15
no sabe...

https://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=54725&category=782

last set is something like that but more small knobs for sand over subase 2 track desert roads....Redline Cyclocross set up as CDL trekker. Tires range from BA's on rear, Conti knobbies and the speedkings or a double ridge English tire upfront.

the road bike has Conti TT....very mundane. reliable with performance. '78 Raleigh upgraded to 21C specs

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2015, 2:56:46 AM12/25/15

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2015, 11:10:48 PM12/28/15
WFLA.COM drunk

avag...@gmail.com

Jan 24, 2016, 12:24:39 PM1/24/16

avag...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2016, 5:27:11 PM1/31/16
Florida has the highest per mile cycle accident rate prob also for motorcycles

http://ktla.com/2016/01/31/dead-woman-2-live-monkeys-found-in-florida-motel-room/

AMuzi

Jan 31, 2016, 5:53:19 PM1/31/16
No headline which includes "Florida" is surprising any more.

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 9:13:21 AM2/1/16
well, you know what the Germans say...

AMuzi

Feb 1, 2016, 9:24:15 AM2/1/16
On 2/1/2016 8:13 AM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, January 31, 2016 at 5:53:19 PM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
>>>
>>> Florida has the highest per mile cycle accident rate prob also for motorcycles
>>>
>>> http://ktla.com/2016/01/31/dead-woman-2-live-monkeys-found-in-florida-motel-room/

>> No headline which includes "Florida" is surprising any more.

> well, you know what the Germans say...

They say a lot of things, like 'arbeit macht frei' for example.

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 2:26:02 PM2/1/16

'Those who don't pick roses in summer won't pick them in winter either'

off course 'roses' has multiple meanings....

German parked next door at the 24 Hours sported 'cum' makeup on his lips

here try

http://www.munich.climatemps.com/

courtesy Fred the Great, various contemporary northern philosophers down at the Garage.

this weekend a University student fell 8 stories and can you believeit, died !

but then Virgina has cabin fever so....what the only boastable up you way is a bridge ?

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2016, 7:35:00 PM2/1/16

Doug Landau

Feb 12, 2016, 1:47:07 AM2/12/16

Tim McNamara

Feb 14, 2016, 10:32:44 PM2/14/16
On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 22:47:02 -0800 (PST), Doug Landau
<doug....@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h5j_mAEEdw

And they gave Milli Vanilli crap for lip syncing. Hell, Robbie Kreiger
isn't even plugged in...

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2016, 7:50:06 AM2/22/16

avag...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2016, 3:37:25 PM2/23/16

avag...@gmail.com

Mar 13, 2016, 7:49:11 PM3/13/16

avag...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2016, 6:53:19 PM3/17/16
MEANWHILE.....

https://goo.gl/YSgjTt

avag...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2016, 8:48:27 AM3/19/16

AMuzi

Mar 19, 2016, 9:02:55 AM3/19/16
Yeah they are killers. One just attacked a school bus:

http://www.channel3000.com/news/Tree-crashes-into-passing-school-bus/38580650

avag...@gmail.com

Apr 2, 2016, 6:23:22 PM4/2/16

avag...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2016, 1:01:56 PM4/9/16

KEPLER related news: https://goo.gl/jOwoqN

avag...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2016, 7:32:29 PM4/15/16
http://ktla.com/2016/04/15/kennedy-high-school-in-granada-hills-on-lockdown-after-mountain-lion-spotting/

San -Andreas-Verwerfung ist jetzt aktiv mit einem globalen Swarm , beobachter Tiger hüten

avag...@gmail.com

May 3, 2016, 7:47:19 AM5/3/16

avag...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 5:29:00 PM5/31/16
the rent is due the rent is due the rent is due ...

all the rent is gone dowah doo

and the sky is grey..dah dah dah

its CUCKOOSEASON IN FLA

https://goo.gl/PuVYs3

avag...@gmail.com

May 31, 2016, 5:47:15 PM5/31/16
here's 'WOMAN KILLED DURING MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT"

BAU HD......https://goo.gl/Tb0dCy

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Oct 9, 2016, 9:51:00 PM10/9/16

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Oct 12, 2016, 12:29:31 AM10/12/16

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Oct 21, 2016, 9:27:10 AM10/21/16

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2017, 12:33:03 PM7/16/17

avag...@gmail.com

Jul 18, 2017, 2:49:27 AM7/18/17

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2017, 2:42:02 AM9/6/17

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2017, 4:51:06 PM9/10/17
Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.

AMuzi

Sep 10, 2017, 5:10:28 PM9/10/17
On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.

Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2017, 8:37:45 PM9/10/17
Bing's home page is a composite of the hurricane crews effort.

Doug Landau

Sep 11, 2017, 4:07:42 PM9/11/17
On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 2:10:28 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
> On 9/10/2017 3:51 PM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Eating roast chicken n chilled strawberries at Albertson's Jackson (hole) as Irma rolls over basecamp at Fort Myers Beach. BC s a few from m up from GOM.
> >

> Gulf Coast? I thought you based at Miamuh.

Will the Real(tm) Gene please stand up

https://www.google.com/search?q=gene+daniels+fort+myers&rlz=1C1GGRV_enUS751US751&source=lnms&tbm=isch&biw=1240&bih=708

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2017, 5:59:15 PM9/13/17
NO, sorry no social media participation. An image is not my publication. I neither twit nor link.

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2017, 3:50:05 PM9/15/17

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2017, 11:42:25 AM9/16/17
Economics: This prize went to an international team that studied the effect of crocodiles on problem gamblers. It turns out that the response depends entirely upon how you feel about crocodiles. If you held one and felt good about it, you were more likely to gamble recklessly afterward. If your response was closer to "I can't believe I'm holding a one-meter-long crocodile, someone get me out of here," betting was more restrained afterward.

Doug Landau

Sep 18, 2017, 1:32:58 PM9/18/17
were you not you part of the historic record-setting flamewars on rec.skiing

avag...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2017, 1:42:41 PM9/18/17
Doug, take a break

avag...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2017, 2:54:09 PM11/16/17

AMuzi

Nov 16, 2017, 3:48:43 PM11/16/17

John B.

Nov 16, 2017, 6:48:16 PM11/16/17
On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 14:48:34 -0600, AMuzi <a...@yellowjersey.org> wrote:

>On 11/16/2017 1:54 PM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
>> http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-man-with-machete-demands-samples-from-north-phoenix-donut-shop?google_editors_picks=true
>>

>Did that machete have slots or just holes?

Chalk up one for the NRA. Had the donut shop had a double barreled 12
gauge laying on the back bar the customer would likely have been far
more polite.
--
Cheers,

John B.

jbeattie

Nov 16, 2017, 8:21:51 PM11/16/17
On Thursday, November 16, 2017 at 12:48:43 PM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
> On 11/16/2017 1:54 PM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> > http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/pd-man-with-machete-demands-samples-from-north-phoenix-donut-shop?google_editors_picks=true
> >

> Did that machete have slots or just holes?

When criminals try to take away your doughnuts, you just have to stand up to them. "Out of my cold, dead hands!" http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201555/rs_1024x759-150605073215-1024-homer-simpson-doughnut.ls.6515_copy.jpg

-- Jay Beattie.

AMuzi

Nov 16, 2017, 9:32:32 PM11/16/17

avag...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2017, 1:03:11 PM11/17/17
the Tehama gunman I herd was starving ? 'made' his rifles .... there's a real mix of ignorance n incompetence ... not that we're support increased police intrusion. Public awareness ? Hah.. everyone owns a gun gets a checkup once a year from a public health social worker from Alabama or Texas. Gun ownership in 21C America is a public health threat

the gun state searched proved a heavy scene as backed by the amorphous group analysis I suggested

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/gun-ownership-rates-by-state/2/

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/most-heavily-armed-states-in-america/

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=RSAPWpGnLYf6jwPmr5HAAg&q=gun+ownership+by+state&oq=gun+ownership+by+state&gs_l=psy-ab.12...6198.14941.0.17508.23.21.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..23.0.0.0...0.gTClf4AVXGQhttps://goo.gl/

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/gun-ownership-rates-by-state/2/

https://www.bls.gov/oes/current/oes211029.htm#(1)

avag...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2017, 3:02:48 AM12/3/17