WRIGHT BRO BOOK REVIEW

avag...@gmail.com

May 4, 2015, 8:43:33 PM5/4/15

Frank Krygowski

May 5, 2015, 11:10:58 AM5/5/15
Thanks. I plan to read it.

- Frank Krygowski

avag...@gmail.com

May 5, 2015, 12:04:00 PM5/5/15
I was living in town. The RR yard is the area's elevation high pt and has the start of the main drainage canal somewhat above road surface.

riding down to the storage area there...several times cycling with landing herons and egrets..having ample time for fly>landing wing positions n forms.

The Wrights lived before DDT...and drainage so bicycles and flight may be connected. I toldum this and there is a reference but not read this only the review.

I visited the Flyer twice.....truly impressive workmanship.

everything in there is impressive.

I was near the Curtiss Museum in going to Watkins but in transit always forgot to drive up.....

Peter Howard

May 5, 2015, 9:41:36 PM5/5/15
" it’s interesting to read how Dayton’s alarmists of the 1890s saw the
bicycle as something that could corrupt innocent youth, cause children
to stray far from home, keep them from reading books, encourage sexual
freedom and so on."

Yup, that invention of the Devil has a lot to answer for.

avag...@gmail.com

May 6, 2015, 7:08:51 AM5/6/15
actually the alarmist claim needs documentation or weight. Compare for example to the anti global warming crowd. Or currently fracking does not caws quakes group.

There's organized religion and local newspapers in 1890...and today Cincinnati recently did a move against the same deal blocking bike paths as intrusive of upper middle class suburbs.

They all tend to line up against X

A common thought on transit was moving above horse speeds would caws brain damage or cell disassociation. The Bible...most commonly available authority ..would be against speeds over 25 mph. It sez that right in the Bible.

Then who would buy bicycles ? right ? guilty as charged.