Europe... it'll never be the same

Sep 27, 2015, 8:27:55 AM9/27/15
Here's the article. Sure it is anti-immigrant, but somebody has to assume that position, or at least raise the alarm. How many millions is enough?

Germany Already Regretting 'Open Door' Policy to 'Refugees'

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/09/26/germany-already-regretting-open-door-policy-to-refugees/?ref=yfp

***

After the initial chaos, the immigrants will be absorbed but only to a point. Cultures are difficult to mix together. Will there be a backlash?

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Sep 27, 2015, 4:59:16 PM9/27/15
On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 4:28:34 PM UTC-4, FreeThink wrote:
> Malcolm McMahon <mal...@theriomorph.me.uk> wrote:
> > On 27/09/2015 13:26, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> >> Here's the article. Sure it is anti-immigrant, but somebody has to
> >> assume that position, or at least raise the alarm. How many millions is enough?
> >>
> >> Germany Already Regretting 'Open Door' Policy to 'Refugees'
> >>

> > It's hardly the first wave of terrified refugees Europe has had to deal
> > with.
> >

> Your correct. It has now been seeded with reproducing taxpayers. Something
> it desperately needed.
>
> --
> -E

A revolution that's not Christian or Muslim would keep'em at home. They need bicycles and peanuts instead of bibles and charity.

Sep 27, 2015, 5:24:12 PM9/27/15
Sorry, I have Africa in mind instead of the Middle East. I watched the movie 'Timbuktu' last night. Muslims come to town with their sharia law with terrible consequences. They did live on peanuts but seemed pretty happy to live there. If the Christians set up their charity caravans, they'll multiply quickly, but when an event such as a Muslim occupation occurs, catastrophe and emigration follows.

I'm saying the picture is complicated but the bicycle can be the vehicle of liberation. We must teach them to catch the fish, not give them the fish. Give them the fish is something Jesus would do, which is why we don't want to do it.

Sep 27, 2015, 11:14:12 PM9/27/15
On Sunday, September 27, 2015 at 10:44:12 PM UTC-4, Smiler wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Sep 2015 19:06:05 +0100, Malcolm McMahon wrote:
>
> > On 27/09/2015 13:26, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> >> Here's the article. Sure it is anti-immigrant, but somebody has to
> >> assume that position, or at least raise the alarm. How many millions is
> >> enough?
> >>
> >> Germany Already Regretting 'Open Door' Policy to 'Refugees'
> >>
> > It's hardly the first wave of terrified refugees Europe has had to deal
> > with.
>
> Most earlier waves were trying to get _away from_ Germany.

Reasons for Germany doing this:

1) Cleaning up the record and 2) Making up for low birthrates.

Time will tell whether they are right or wrong.

Sep 27, 2015, 11:30:33 PM9/27/15
Jesus is losing ground in Europe. First he lost ground to humanism and now to Allah.

That could create a conflict.

Sep 28, 2015, 12:14:56 PM9/28/15
On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 12:09:46 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> On Monday, September 28, 2015 at 10:02:44 AM UTC-4, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > so when are you going to get yourself a donkey?
>
> I'm looking for some XL donkey so my feet don't drag.
>
> Good thing about bicycles is they come in sizes.

Come to think of it, it's better for me to ride an elephant to survive among the SUVs. Then again, I have to feed him. A man should be frugal.

Sep 28, 2015, 12:32:28 PM9/28/15
I have a daring idea but I'm afraid the Christians are not going to like it. Instead of bringing people to Europe, we should bring European ideas (as opposed to American culture) to the peoples of the world. I'm talking about a QUALITY OF LIFE, such as being able to ride a bike without fear.

We just got a bunch of Christian consumers who ignore people enjoy 5 week vacations in Europe. Right, they don't have to pay for the SUV.