Jute fest: An Evisceration of Andre the Insipid: Liar and Rapist

Zen Cycle

Oct 11, 2019, 6:59:53 AM10/11/19
Like most of us here, I regard andre's antics to be about as entertaining as redneck "Hold My Beer" youtube videos. Funny for a bit, but just downright sad and pathetic by the end. Unfortunately for RBT, Sparky's most recent "intellectual" vomitus does nothing to coerce us to think any more of him than we already don't. His protestations of his excellence and superiority fall as uproariously flat as a fat drunk MAGA hat wearing moron trying to impress us with his knife-throwing skills

We can start with his flouting of a NYT review in which the reviewer calls him "well-researched". We've seen what his research is actually like:
- The demonstrably false assertion that China is ignoring efforts to reduce greenhouse gas emissions, completely contradicted by the link I posted on the subject.
- The completely ludicrous suggestion that the english pronoun 'who' some how suggests heterosexuality.
- the completely dishonest parroting of the right-wing facebook meme suggesting Ruth Bader Ginsburg was a eugenicist because she questioned if that was a side-effect (intentional or not) of Roe v Wade.

Of course, like any of the right-wing ranters invading the pubic space today, he offers no support for any of his claims, just invective against those that disagree. Even in the face of directly contradictory evidence (such as I posted for all three), the response was an attack on my character, rather than an effort to defend his statements. I guess that stellar level of research was what earned him 12 one star reviews (out of a whopping 31):

https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/1463555997/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_paging_btm_next_2?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=2#reviews-filter-bar

What's interesting is how he rants on and on (andonandonandon....) about free speech and protecting the common folk against the evils of censorship, but outright forbids people who disagree with him to comment on "his" threads, especially Frank. He is so afraid of Frank, that he falsely accuses him of unprovoked attacks and bullying. IOW, he accuses Frank of exactly what he does on a regular basis. But no, Andre the Insipid is no hypocrite, he's a hero!

WE should also review his recent attacks on me, especially regarding my employment and career. Jumping to conclusions without any factual basis is his most prolific literary tool, as evidenced by his claim that my company _must_ be dong better under trump, because that 'evil obama did his best to destroy the oil industry'. Well sparky, I have some _real_ facts for you on that: My company has been around since 1936. We've made it through a world war and three republican-led recessions. We were actually doing _better_ under obama because he made some quite beneficial trade deals that we took advantage of, and of course trump the "master of the deal" has so damaged the international trade market we've had to find other channels to do business. Still doing quite well though, and I have a job that is very easy for me and pays me a shitload of money. You see, they like how well I do my job, because without regulatory approvals, we can't sell our products. If they didn't have someone like me maneuvering the morass of hazardous location, explosive atmosphere, and functional safety regulations, we wouldn't be able to sell one fucking thing. However, not only do we sell a lot, but we have a rather well-established, respected, and extensive presence in the UK*. In fact, my prowess for understanding the design and technical aspects of the products I'm tasked with has actually won me corporate awards**

I could go on and on about what a pathetic waste paying any attention to andre the inept is, but I really need to wrap things up. The regulatory agency responsible for software validation and verification has finally issue a report on on our 50,000 lines of new code, and we need to do a review of the questions with the reviewers, which will take the better part of a week, after which comes the release process.To the releif of RBT in general, I won't have enough time to waste in this forum. Let me just finish off with this:

Andre the ascerbic bragged about his role as a "professional mind fucker". There are two (and only two) ways to interpret this:
- He fucks his own mind, i.e. he engages in regular mental masturbation. It's a given that he doesn't have any sycophants other than tommy stroking his ego for him, so this is as likely a scenario as the other.
- It's obvious, however, that his intent was to say the he fucks _other_ peoples minds. Lets see, what would you call someone who fucks someone else without the victims consent - The law defines that as "rape".

Andre the Sleazy seems to condone sexual assault - rape. This really speaks volumes on the dearth of his character. Not surprising therefore that he supports the likes of donald trump.

I'm not the one flailing about since my last effort was a tawdry romance "thriller" that isn't even available on amazon. I'd suggest you have a nice life, Sparky, but it's obvious you're just as much of an angry frustrated old man with as few real friends as Tommy.

Out.

*It's fair to say that the majority of gasoline in the UK is processed with our equipment. Every time Andre penetrates his vehicles gas tank orifice with the the filler nozzle, a very small portion of the profits goes to pay my salary. I'm happy to say that I have never, and will never reciprocate by contributing in any way to Andre the Inepts royalties. So the next time you fuck..er, fill your tank, you'll no doubt be thinking of me. Thank you, and fuck you.

**my biggest regulatory coup was to get a 2.4 GHz spread-spectrum QPSK video transmitter certified to FCC part 90 intentional radiator specifications. Since part 90 at the time was defined to support the public service band of 150-175 MHz with voice-only modulation, it wasn't considered doable. I led the effort, and was successful to the point that The company I was with at the time gave me an award, a bonus, and a raise. Feel free to run all that by an engineer with RF experience if you doubt the level of accomplishment

Sir Ridesalot

Oct 11, 2019, 7:16:22 AM10/11/19
Geez man you're nearly as bad as Jute is for inundating us with totally non-bicycling related crap.

Cheers

Andre Jute

Oct 11, 2019, 9:05:33 AM10/11/19
The lady protetheth too much! I didn't read more than a few lines of that spew because you were spitting too much, Frightened Little Anonymous Zen Cycle; I wouldn't want to pick up some horrible disease from your spittle. I warned you before witnesses not to mess with me. I haven't even started on you and already you're making a fool of yourself, dancing to my tune. You should run now, for the sake of your sanity; it isn't much now but it will become much worse.

Andre Jute
It's lunchtime, and you're lunch, said Tigger, smiling enigmatically
Hey, Tom, I bet that next the little jerk calls me a cannibal for that sig line

sms

Oct 11, 2019, 11:57:44 AM10/11/19
On 10/11/2019 3:59 AM, Zen Cycle wrote:
> Like most of us here, I regard andre's antics to be about as entertaining as redneck "Hold My Beer" youtube videos.

<snip>

For most of us here we have him filtered out and whatever antics he
engages in we are not aware of and are not concerned about.

Andre Jute

Oct 11, 2019, 12:06:18 PM10/11/19
Exactement! Why can't Frightened Little Anonymous Zen Cycle, Slow Johnny and Krygowski have as much willpower as Scharfie, even if they'll never have his brains and charisma.

Andre Jute
After all, Scharfie holds elected office, and those three can't organise a piss-up in a brewery

Tom Kunich

Oct 11, 2019, 1:05:04 PM10/11/19
You seem to talk about filtering a lot but you turn up on virtually every one of these off subject threads.

Tosspot

Oct 11, 2019, 2:17:21 PM10/11/19
Who the fuck are you talking about?

Andre Jute

Oct 11, 2019, 5:10:34 PM10/11/19
+1.

Tom and Dave and I are the only people in this thread, which has appeared, poof! out of thin air.

Andre Jute
Telekinesis

John B.

Oct 11, 2019, 6:16:51 PM10/11/19
And Jutie rides a, well a sort of, bicycle :-(
--
cheers,

John B.

Andre Jute

Oct 11, 2019, 6:34:37 PM10/11/19
Funny that a know-it-all and fashion victim like you, Slow Johnny, misses the point that my Utopia Kranich is a more traditional bicycle (it was born in 1935) than anything you own. Alas, it costs the price of a very nice preloved BMW, so not everyone can afford one, or you'd see so many of them even lowest common denominators like you would have one.
http://coolmainpress.com/AndreJute'sUtopiaKranich.pdf

Andre Jute
Check out those custom-made lugs on the specially drawn Columbus steel, and drool

news18

Oct 13, 2019, 7:31:08 AM10/13/19
On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 15:34:34 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

> Funny that a know-it-all and fashion victim like you, Slow Johnny,
> misses the point that my Utopia Kranich is a more traditional bicycle
> (it was born in 1935) than anything you own. Alas, it costs the price of
> a very nice preloved BMW, so not everyone can afford one, or you'd see
> so many of them even lowest common denominators like you would have one.
> http://coolmainpress.com/AndreJute'sUtopiaKranich.pdf
>
> Andre Jute Check out those custom-made lugs on the specially drawn
> Columbus steel, and drool

Chuckle, a modern reproduction for a fat bastard that can not swing his
leg over a diamond frame.

Zen Cycle

Oct 13, 2019, 9:00:54 AM10/13/19
On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 9:05:33 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> The lady protetheth too much!

Excellent, sparky. Introspection is good practice. IT may make you tolerable to some one someday.

> I didn't read more than a few lines of that spew because you were
> spitting too much

No, you didn't read it because:
- it's all true, and you can't handle someone holding up a mirror to your hideous id.
- You can't stand to read more than a few words of anyones writing but your own.

> Frightened Little Anonymous Zen Cycle;

yeah, look at me, just a quakin' in mah boots!

> I wouldn't want to pick up some horrible disease from your spittle.
> I warned you before witnesses not to mess with me.

I'm still waiting to see how these warnings will manifest. So far all I've seen is your usual vacuous monkey-pecking on the keyboard. I'm guessing it'll happen around the time that you explain how 'who' is gender normative.

> I haven't even started on you

Then start, sparky. In the words of that fat orange toddler you so admire, "bring it, bitch".

> and already you're making a fool of yourself, dancing to my tune.

Says the buffoon who dedicated an entire thread to me. How'd that work out for ya, sparky? I still see no answers to any of my factual challenges in any of your spew.

> You should run now, for the sake of your sanity;

And you should explain some of your ridiculous brain droppings (such ans the gender normative interpretation of 'who'), for the sake of your credibility (never mind, that ship sailed with 'chinese giving climate change a horse laugh and a finger")

> it isn't much now but it will become much worse.
>
> Andre Jute
> It's lunchtime, and you're lunch, said Tigger, smiling enigmatically
> Hey, Tom, I bet that next the little jerk calls me a cannibal for that
> sig line

Nope, you wouldn't have the balls for that. Just like you don't have the balls to tell me how 'who' is gender normative. Your 'bravery' is limited to your delusion that you have the power to commit mental rape.

Really sparky, follow through with your 'warning'. I'm just on the edge of my seat with anti ci pa.....<yawn>.....zzzzzzzzz

Andre Jute

Oct 13, 2019, 9:36:44 AM10/13/19
On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 11:59:53 AM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:

> I have a job that is very easy for me and pays me a shitload of money. You see, they like how well I do my job, because without regulatory approvals, we can't sell our products. If they didn't have someone like me maneuvering the morass of hazardous location, explosive atmosphere, and functional safety regulations, we wouldn't be able to sell one fucking thing. However, not only do we sell a lot, but we have a rather well-established, respected, and extensive presence in the UK*. In fact, my prowess for understanding the design and technical aspects of the products I'm tasked with has actually won me corporate awards**

That's real humble of you, Shrieking Mouse Zen. And it is precisely the point I made in another thread, that the real engineers do the creative design work and the duds like you get stroked by management (stroking duds is what management does) for understanding just enough of the work of their betters to fill in bureaucratic forms.

> **my biggest regulatory coup was to get a 2.4 GHz spread-spectrum QPSK video transmitter certified to FCC part 90 intentional radiator specifications. Since part 90 at the time was defined to support the public service band of 150-175 MHz with voice-only modulation, it wasn't considered doable. I led the effort, and was successful to the point that The company I was with at the time gave me an award, a bonus, and a raise. Feel free to run all that by an engineer with RF experience if you doubt the level of accomplishment

You should learn to read Mandarin, Shifty Mouse Shrieker. On Chinese media you can pick up a lot of chatter of junior technical school kids in their hols working for Chinese companies getting CE and other regulatory approvals. They don't make it sound as difficult as you do. I believe them rather than you. That's your future, feller.

Andre Jute
Skeptic

Tom Kunich

Oct 13, 2019, 10:21:22 AM10/13/19
Excuse me but are you telling us that you can ride a bicycle?

Zen Cycle

Oct 13, 2019, 10:22:43 AM10/13/19
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 9:36:44 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 11:59:53 AM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:
> >

> That's real humble of you, Shrieking Mouse Zen.

oh, so now I'm being criticized for a lack of humility, when before I was criticized for not spouting off my accomplishments like you and tommy boy. Sorry sparky, you don't get to have it both ways.

> And it is precisely
> the point I made in another thread, that the real engineers do the
> creative design work and the duds like you get stroked by management

If by 'stroking' you mean being rewarded for ensuring our product made it to the customer on time on time while meeting all of their regulatory requirements, sure.

> (stroking duds is what management does) for understanding just enough
> of the work of their betters to fill in bureaucratic forms.
>
> You should learn to read Mandarin, Shifty Mouse Shrieker. On Chinese
> media you can pick up a lot of chatter of junior technical school kids
> in their hols working for Chinese companies getting CE and other
> regulatory approvals. They don't make it sound as difficult as you do.
> I believe them
> rather than you.

Oh my, look whose attempting to comment on the details of someone elses esoteric vocation now. CE safety regulations and unintentional radiator specs are rote and rubber stamp. Yes, any college prepped student can do that work.

You believe them for two reasons:
- you have as much experience in the areas of hazardous zones, intrinsic safety, functional safety, and explosive atmospheres as they do. IOW - you know absolutely squat about what you think you're expressing witty comment on. Your vapid attempts at minimizing only belie your abject ignorance. Though we shouldn't expect much more from a buffoon who claims gender normative implications of 'who'.
- You're apparently revealing some disturbing affinity for chinese children, and you think encouraging them may curry some perverted favor.

> That's your future, feller.

I'm not the pervert trolling chinese kids in the hols, sparky. Better watch that, the chinese think decidedly less of pedophilia than you apparently do.

Still wanna play, fuckface? I'll say it again, bring it, bitch.

Tom Kunich

Oct 13, 2019, 10:24:13 AM10/13/19
We've already witnessed your "truth" when you started "proving" you were "right" by cutting and pasteing things that were totally off subject. When you don't know what you're talking about just shut up. You're too much like the other Snowflakes these days who want us to stay in Syria as if they had even a passing idea what war is.

Tom Kunich

Oct 13, 2019, 10:30:55 AM10/13/19
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 6:00:54 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote:

> Nope, you wouldn't have the balls for that. Just like you don't have the balls to tell me how 'who' is gender normative. Your 'bravery' is limited to your delusion that you have the power to commit mental rape.
>
> Really sparky, follow through with your 'warning'. I'm just on the edge of my seat with anti ci pa.....<yawn>.....zzzzzzzzz

Now that is really comical. You are a paperwork queen - Regulatory approvals??? No wonder you think that you know something. You can do a job that has to be done but it took twisting your arm off to actually say it.

And you speak of "balls" when you hide behind a mask of anonymity.

Your entire life is a class A disaster isn't it?

Zen Cycle

Oct 13, 2019, 10:44:37 AM10/13/19
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 10:30:55 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:
> On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 6:00:54 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote:
>
> Now that is really comical. You are a paperwork queen - Regulatory approvals??? No wonder you think that you know something.

Tell me what you know about calculating intrinsic safety entity parameters. Then we can move on to Safety Integrity Level FMEDA and software V&V. Need I remind you that you thought VHDL meant 'very high speed digital logic'?. You're out of your league, skippy, on many levels

> And you speak of "balls" when you hide behind a mask of anonymity.
>
> Your entire life is a class A disaster isn't it?

Says the loser who complains about the price of groceries.

Andre Jute

Oct 13, 2019, 12:58:40 PM10/13/19
The men in white coats are coming to take you away, Shrieking Mouse Zen. Again.

On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 3:22:43 PM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:
> On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 9:36:44 AM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> > On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 11:59:53 AM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:
> > >
> > >I have a job that is very easy for me and pays me a shitload of money. You see, they like how well I do my job, because without regulatory approvals, we can't sell our products. If they didn't have someone like me maneuvering the morass of hazardous location, explosive atmosphere, and functional safety regulations, we wouldn't be able to sell one fucking thing. However, not only do we sell a lot, but we have a rather well-established, respected, and extensive presence in the UK*. In fact, my prowess for understanding the design and technical aspects of the products I'm tasked with has actually won me corporate awards**

Andre Jute

Oct 13, 2019, 1:18:31 PM10/13/19
See, Shrieking Mouse Zen, what we're trying to discover is why a paper-pusher from the accounting department like you suddenly takes it into his head without provocation to attack people with long histories of highly productive creativity. But all we hear from you is bragging and ad hominem. If you don't have an answer, it is better for your reputation to stay quiet than to abuse your betters. Even Ridealot, nobody's idea of The Threat from Mensa, thinks you've lost it.

Andre Jute
Just trying to help

Zen Cycle

Oct 14, 2019, 9:22:28 AM10/14/19
Sorry skippy, just becasue you don't understand something doesn't mean it's off topic. If you think you can prove I've post irrelevant information, post a link to where did that.

> When you don't know what you're talking about just shut up.

You would do well to take your own advice. Or at least, be able to actually back up your claims that I don't know what I'm writing about.

> You're too much like the other Snowflakes these days who want us to
> stay in Syria as if they had even a passing idea what war is.

oh, you mean snowflakes like mitch mcconnel, lindsay graham...

Zen Cycle

Oct 14, 2019, 9:31:54 AM10/14/19
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 1:18:31 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

> See, Shrieking Mouse Zen, what we're trying to discover is why a
> paper-pusher from the accounting department

I see the problem, you seem to think engineering and accounting are the same thing. No, sparky, I'm not in the accounting department. In fact, if you can show me any evidence anywhere that suggests regulatory engineering is an accounting function, I'd love to see it. I guess we'll see that around the time that you post anything supporting how 'who' is gender normative.

> like you suddenly takes it into his head without provocation to
> attack people with long histories of highly productive creativity.

You mean you and your sycophant? Tommy makes a lot of claims, but never has the proof to back them (like claiming to have worked for Cadence, which somehow never appears in his linked-in CV), Or your 'accomplishments'? Like the fact that you're in such high regard that the amazon link to your latest effort https://www.amazon.com/Glasnost-Cold-War-Passions-Book-ebook/dp/B077ZD62D1 brings back PAGE NOT FOUND!

> But all we hear from you is bragging and ad hominem.

right, I've never once posted any links to back up my claims. This must be why you're such a great researcher, like how you so thoroughly supported your claim that 'who' is gender normative.

> If you don't have an answer, it is better for your reputation to stay
> quiet than to abuse your betters.

And yet, you offer absolutely no attempts to refute the links that thorough demolish your vapid claims - care to follow up on the how 'who' is gender normative?

> Even Ridealot, nobody's idea of The Threat from Mensa,
> thinks you've lost it.

so?

> Andre Jute
> Just trying to help

Medice, cura te ipsum

Zen Cycle

Oct 14, 2019, 9:42:02 AM10/14/19
On Sunday, October 13, 2019 at 12:58:40 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:

> The men in white coats are coming to take you away, Shrieking Mouse
> Zen. Again.

Oh the agony of such witty critique! I'm stunned! Devastated!

Seriously, this is the manifestation of your warnings not to be trifled with? What a pathetic puffed-up little puppet you turned out to be, sparky.

What was that about 'who' being gender normative again? What no answer? Sure, I'm the one with no answers and nothing but ad homs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8GGpYFmkYI

Tom Kunich

Oct 14, 2019, 10:43:28 AM10/14/19
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Tell us more about how you can cut an paste a program that you can't even read as proof of how simple it is to calculate average speed when the program only calculates speed.

Andre Jute

Oct 14, 2019, 12:32:47 PM10/14/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 2:31:54 PM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:
>Or your 'accomplishments'? Like the fact that you're in such high regard that the amazon link to your latest effort https://www.amazon.com/Glasnost-Cold-War-Passions-Book-ebook/dp/B077ZD62D1 brings back PAGE NOT FOUND!

What makes you think it is any of my business (or yours for that matter) if the current rights holder to some of my books decide not to support Amazon? All you're doing is demonstrating your ignorance of my professions. See, sonny, I was paid a seven figure sterling advance for that set of books in 1986, before I even took the cover off my computer. If you don't like it that my books aren't on such a lowest common denominator vendor as Amazon, complain to the publisher, not to me. I imagine she'll flick you off between middle finger and thumb like a piece of snot, which is what you deserve for sticking your snout into her business.

You seem to have a tremendous amount of time to stalk me, Shrieking Mouse Zen. Been laid off, have you, perhaps for embarrassing your employer with all this crap on the net, or perhaps for carrying on flame wars on the net in his time?

Unsigned out of contempt for the most declasse person I've yet run into on the net, a record even for RBT

Tom Kunich

Oct 14, 2019, 2:19:48 PM10/14/19
The Paperwork Queen shows that he know awfully little about paperwork. At this point, every time he posts he sticks his head up it further. I almost couldn't believe when he cut and pasted that Java program. You'd think that at least he would look at the description if he could read Java. I write in almost all languages but have tested program length for these languages. These days most "assembly" programmers use pre-written routines and so along with the rest of the higher level languages, they made longer and more complex code plus you have to actually know the what the assembly codes actually do vs. higher level languages being rather self descriptive. This is why everything is presently being written in C or C++ which is virtually a twin sister.

Zen Cycle

Oct 18, 2019, 9:02:18 AM10/18/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 12:32:47 PM UTC-4, Andre Jute wrote:
> On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 2:31:54 PM UTC+1, Zen Cycle wrote:
>
> What makes you think it is any of my business (or yours for that matter)
> if the current rights holder to some of my books decide not to
> support Amazon?

In otherwords, there isn't enough interest in your "work" to support the sales venue. Got it.

> All you're doing is demonstrating your ignorance of my professions.
> See, sonny, I was paid a seven figure sterling advance for that set
> of books in 1986, before I even took the cover off my computer.

And it took you 20 years to complete it. No wonder your publisher can't be bothered to sell it.

> If you don't like it that my books aren't on such a lowest common
> denominator vendor as Amazon, complain to the publisher, not to me.

Ah, so you're perfectly happy with your publisher not making any effort to sell your work.

> I imagine she'll flick you off between middle finger and thumb like a
> piece of snot, which is what you deserve for sticking your snout into
> her business.

I'd actually compliment her business acumen for realizing your effort isn't worth her effort. It sems to me you're the one who's been flicked off lick a sniveling little snot.

> You seem to have a tremendous amount of time to stalk me, Shrieking Mouse
> Zen. Been laid off, have you, perhaps for embarrassing your employer with
> all this crap on the net, or perhaps for carrying on flame wars on
> the net in his time?

As I noted previously, I was in a holding pattern while the 61508 reviewer was analyzing the 50,000 lines of code for Validation and Verification compliance. I also noted I would be very busy this week since their report had been filed and now we need to do an internal code review to make the changes they deem necessary. That will likely go into next week as well. Speaking of time off, maybe if you didn't dedicate your life to embarrassing yourself with such ridiculous claims like "who is gender normative' and put more effort into your writing, your publisher might have seen a benefit to promoting your last volume.

> Unsigned out of contempt for the most declasse person I've yet run into
> on the net, a record even for RBT

Gee sparky, don't like someone holding up a mirror to your hypocrisy and blatant lies? Maybe don't do that.

Regale us again with how "who" is gender normative?

Zen Cycle

Oct 18, 2019, 9:11:11 AM10/18/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 2:19:48 PM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

> I almost couldn't believe when he cut and pasted that Java program.
> You'd think that at least he would look at the description if he could
> read Java.

You didn't even realize it was java until I stated it, moron.

> I write in almost all languages but have tested program length for
> these languages.

And yet you were flummoxed by a 32 line simple java script

> These days most "assembly" programmers

Real assembly programmers are as rare as hens teeth. In most applications there is no need.

> use pre-written routines and
> so along with the rest of the higher level languages, they made longer
> and more complex code plus you have to actually know the what the
> assembly codes actually do vs. higher level languages being rather
> self descriptive.

You should stop and proof read before you hit send. That is a complete garbled run-on mess.

> This is why everything is presently being written in C or C++
> which is virtually a twin sister.

C Sharp is much more in vogue these days. If you had been paying attention the last decade or so, you would know that. But then, you think VHDL means Very High-speed Digital Logic. Dope.

Zen Cycle

Oct 18, 2019, 9:14:09 AM10/18/19
On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 10:43:28 AM UTC-4, Tom Kunich wrote:

> Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Tell us more about how you can cut an paste a program
> that you can't even read as proof of how simple it is to calculate
> average speed when the program only calculates speed.

Tell us how a program that divides total distance by total elapsed time is only calculating current speed. Geebus, you're an idiot.

Tom Kunich

Oct 18, 2019, 11:09:40 AM10/18/19
Doesn't it horrify you that you're about to be replaced with a very poor replica of an AI? What do you plan on doing then - telling engineers that they don't know what they're doing? Watch how long you last at that.

Tom Kunich

Oct 18, 2019, 11:13:45 AM10/18/19
We all realize that you're a fool but since Java turned up around the late 1990's from Sun Microsystems, everyone knows it. Except you since you didn't even know what it was written to do. Take your play intellect elsewhere since you couldn't even read that program.

Tom Kunich

Oct 18, 2019, 11:17:12 AM10/18/19
On Friday, October 18, 2019 at 6:11:11 AM UTC-7, Zen Cycle wrote:

> C Sharp is much more in vogue these days. If you had been paying attention the last decade or so, you would know that. But then, you think VHDL means Very High-speed Digital Logic. Dope.

Tell us all about your breathtaking knowledge of C#. As an idiot you don't even know the difference between C and C# and will never grasp it since it requires actual knowledge and not your pretend.

Zen Cycle

Oct 26, 2019, 12:06:50 PM10/26/19
I just spent the past week on-site at the SGS Baseefa IECEx testing lab in Buxton, England. We were there to analyze questionable results from an explosion over-pressure test, which involved root cause failure analysis of the cast and machined parts, metallurgical analysis, and compatibility of epoxies to the varies substrates. No, not only am I not horrified, I'm not even concerned. The fact that you've never managed to keep a job in your life for fours year, while my _shortest_ tenure at any company has been 6 years says a lot more about your replace-ability than mine.

> What do you plan on doing then - telling engineers that they don't
> know what they're doing? Watch how long you last at that.

I don't do that now, and never have. You've spent your career doing that - how has that worked out for you?

Zen Cycle

Oct 26, 2019, 12:08:47 PM10/26/19
What does the the time Java has been in use have to do with anything?

> Take your play intellect elsewhere since you couldn't even read
> that program.

No, skippy. I've pointed out how the program works. You're the one that says it doesn't have yet to explain _why_ it doesn't. It's no wonder you can't hold a job.

Tom Kunich

Oct 26, 2019, 4:03:51 PM10/26/19
Gee, see how impressed I am? You can look at exploded parts and tell they were broken by something. In England no less where everything breaks.

Tom Kunich

Oct 26, 2019, 6:49:55 PM10/26/19
What is it that you do for a living? I mean aside from claiming that people don't recognize a language that hasn't been used in 15 year except by college students?