How far would you go on a broken bottom bracket?

Benderthe.evilrobot

Sep 16, 2016, 3:48:06 PM9/16/16
The latest find had the rear derailleur snagged on a spoke, so I assumed
that's why it was dumped.

When I stripped the BB, one of the ball cages was loose on the crank
spindle - and the caked dry grease on it suggests it had been tumbling
around there for a long time.

The ball bearings rolled out onto the floor as I was liberating the LHT cup.

It was a spare back wheel I wanted - but that one has a few bent spokes.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Sep 17, 2016, 12:52:31 PM9/17/16
right what you find at end is why the unit arrived.

ask not .....

Ian Field

Sep 17, 2016, 2:58:15 PM9/17/16

"DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH" <avag...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> right what you find at end is why the unit arrived.

You're not like most trolls - most trolls try to show off how clever they