London cyclist attacked

AMuzi

Aug 8, 2017, 11:42:30 AM8/8/17

Doug Landau

Aug 8, 2017, 12:12:42 PM8/8/17

AMuzi

Aug 8, 2017, 1:41:10 PM8/8/17
On 8/8/2017 11:12 AM, Doug Landau wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:42:30 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4770948/Police-helping-victim-suspected-acid-attack.html

> http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/former-madison-police-capt-cheri-maples-dies-months-after-bicycle/article_0a399e7e-134d-54af-9014-4fc3fa486d7a.html

That was indeed a tragedy. A very good person who made that
one fatal move...

Frank Krygowski

Aug 8, 2017, 5:46:19 PM8/8/17
On 8/8/2017 1:41 PM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 8/8/2017 11:12 AM, Doug Landau wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 8:42:30 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
>>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4770948/Police-helping-victim-suspected-acid-attack.html
>>>

>> http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local/former-madison-police-capt-cheri-maples-dies-months-after-bicycle/article_0a399e7e-134d-54af-9014-4fc3fa486d7a.html
>>

> That was indeed a tragedy. A very good person who made that one fatal
> move...

What was that move? How did the crash happen?

--
- Frank Krygowski

AMuzi

Aug 8, 2017, 6:20:50 PM8/8/17
She ran a stop sign and smashed into a truck.

Tim McNamara

Aug 8, 2017, 10:46:10 PM8/8/17

There have been a spate of these in London, thus far mostly someone on a
moped targeting other people on mopeds (and often stealing the moped
while the victim is writhing on the ground.

Acid attacks are one of the most cowardly fucking things I have ever
heard of. Makes me lean towards "an eye for an eye" kind of justice,
especially when its some sniveling coward of a man hrowing acid on a
woman.

AMuzi

Aug 9, 2017, 8:43:59 AM8/9/17

Tim McNamara