Will the Christians evolve into a different species in due time?

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

未读,
2016年10月15日 10:17:442016/10/15
收件人
I believe so. Their bellies will grow and their brains will shrink. Probably they won't be able to walk, losing their bipedal capacity. They'll go around in automatic wheelchairs, and then, of course, get in their driverless car to go further, such as to go to the market. They'll get chicken legs, so to speak.

But their most distinctive adaptation is that they'll be able to fly.

"Are you ready for the jungle?"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

未读,
2016年10月15日 18:11:532016/10/15
收件人
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 1:39:33 PM UTC-5, Smiler wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 08:49:17 -0700, John Locke wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 06:43:42 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
> > Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >>I believe so. Their bellies will grow and their brains will shrink.
> >>Probably they won't be able to walk, losing their bipedal capacity.
> >>They'll go around in automatic wheelchairs, and then, of course, get in
> >>their driverless car to go further, such as to go to the market. They'll
> >>get chicken legs, so to speak.
> >>
> >>But their most distinctive adaptation is that they'll be able to fly.
> >>
> > ...already happened...just yesterday I saw a flock of Christians heading
> > North for the winter...heh, heh.
>
> The Creatardus Gullibalis Avis.

Birds of a feather flock together.

0 个新帖子