Never grab a woman by the p***

Oct 11, 2016, 10:23:25 AM10/11/16
Rather grab her by the mind. It's more interesting and fun. If you've got money, you know what they are after, but when you are broke (without a car) you know it's you that interests her. This is my recent experience while riding a bicycle and playing the music loud. Yes, they dance for you. One stunning lady approached me when I was playing my hot Caribbean music. I said, "Oh it's part of a campaign." The campaign is basically about empowering the outcasts that don't own a car while still being proud. "Be proud and play the music loud."

Oh no no, I don't mean to compete with the Trumpuses out there. They rule the jungle with their SUVs and Ferraris but we still find our way to be the best. You know, my campaign is grabbing women by the mind.

"Ready for the jungle?"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Oct 11, 2016, 7:53:08 PM10/11/16
On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 9:41:11 AM UTC-5, He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 10:18:12 AM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > Rather grab her by the mind. It's more interesting and fun. If you've got money, you know what they are after, but when you are broke (without a car) you know it's you that interests her. This is my recent experience while riding a bicycle and playing the music loud. Yes, they dance for you. One stunning lady approached me when I was playing my hot Caribbean music. I said, "Oh it's part of a campaign." The campaign is basically about empowering the outcasts that don't own a car while still being proud. "Be proud and play the music loud."
> >
> > Oh no no, I don't mean to compete with the Trumpuses out there. They rule the jungle with their SUVs and Ferraris but we still find our way to be the best. You know, my campaign is grabbing women by the mind.

> But Always by the TITTIES first and wait to see.... :-)

Oh no no, you bump into it as if by accident, then you say: "Sorry, ma'am, but I can pay for the damages."

Oct 12, 2016, 12:04:06 PM10/12/16
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 11:06:08 AM UTC-4, He Kicked Their Jewish Butts Out Of The Land wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 7:51:32 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
>
> > > But Always by the TITTIES first and wait to see.... :-)
> >
> > Oh no no, you bump into it as if by accident, then you say: "Sorry, ma'am, but I can pay for the damages."
>

> :-)

We must act casual and intriguing in order to penetrate the woman psyche...

"Best juice in the world. No BS!" 😉 https://t.co/ElAN0iBh07

I will report how they react when I wear one. It is said a little bottle of that precious juice costs $99.99.

Oct 12, 2016, 4:25:19 PM10/12/16
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 1:22:25 PM UTC-4, saracene wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 3:20:34 PM UTC+1, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > Rather grab her by the mind. It's more interesting and fun. If you've got money, you know what they are after, but when you are broke (without a car) you know it's you that interests her. This is my recent experience while riding a bicycle and playing the music loud. Yes, they dance for you. One stunning lady approached me when I was playing my hot Caribbean music. I said, "Oh it's part of a campaign." The campaign is basically about empowering the outcasts that don't own a car while still being proud. "Be proud and play the music loud."
> >
> > Oh no no, I don't mean to compete with the Trumpuses out there. They rule the jungle with their SUVs and Ferraris but we still find our way to be the best. You know, my campaign is grabbing women by the mind.
> >
> "I put out my hand and caught hold of the fille de chambre's cunt" (Lawrence Sterne)

Pardon my French but that sounds like grabbing women by the pussy.

Oct 12, 2016, 11:53:48 PM10/12/16
On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 11:00:16 PM UTC-4, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 8:29:01 PM UTC-4, wakal...@yahoo.com.sg wrote:
> > OK for a woman to grab a banana?
> >
> > Wakalukong
>
> Maybe not. 😉

It can be intimidating. I rather have her lick her fingers.

Oct 13, 2016, 10:21:38 AM10/13/16
On Thursday, October 13, 2016 at 4:41:19 AM UTC-5, liaM wrote:
> LOL

Well, this is a video that rather makes an art out of licking fingers.

(PG-13)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec9FJ1Sfrzs