Gone fishin'.

Benderthe.evilrobot

Oct 8, 2016, 4:19:15 PM10/8/16
Is that the same Shimano that makes fishing reels etc?

Needed a PDF on how to replace the cable on a Revoshift twistgrip, so
Googled.

Some interesting stuff turned up, so I cut the search term down to just;
"shimano pdf" and got a load of stuff about fishing tackle.

Andrew Chaplin

Oct 8, 2016, 4:39:19 PM10/8/16

Yes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shimano

--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

John B.

Oct 9, 2016, 4:54:09 AM10/9/16
try http://tinyurl.com/gwu3lto
--
cheers,

John B.

AMuzi

Oct 9, 2016, 9:49:14 AM10/9/16
Try searching for a tech sheet on your shifter "Shimano
SL-RS35" instead of "Shimano reel" maybe.

http://si.shimano.com/php/download.php?file=pdf/dm/DM-SL0002-02-ENG.pdf

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>