Hairy Issue: Why Do We Still Have Pubic Hair?

Aug 25, 2016, 8:40:05 AM8/25/16
This article advances the theory of pheromones being the reason for it, which coincided with the comment I heard on the BBC. So this is the truth --or so it seems:

"...it is theorized by some that the hair exists for the purpose of getting soaked in potent mate-attracting pheromones."

http://gizmodo.com/why-do-we-still-have-pubic-hair-1591892257

And this proves religion wrong. They don't have a competing explanation for it.

"Fix it, or face the music!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Aug 25, 2016, 9:51:29 AM8/25/16
On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 9:18:24 AM UTC-4, Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises wrote:
> On Thursday, August 25, 2016 at 9:04:49 AM UTC-4, abelard wrote:
> > On Thu, 25 Aug 2016 06:01:24 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
> > Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > >I think modern ladies have been programmed to accept shaven men. It is mostly men in the Middle East who still have a beard.
> >
> > no wonder they are trying to build an empire while the west
> > is trying to appease them
>
> You may have a point there. But we may compensate by dressing like Lawrence of Arabia.
>
> If you are a German with an inferiority complex before the invasion of the bearded men from the East, I suggest Lawrence of Bavaria.

If you are threatened by the bearded men from the East, you may want to wear one of these:

http://www.zazzle.com/banana_power_button-145967987723787755?rf=238111090634717809

Women know you are ready for the jungle. ;)

Aug 26, 2016, 7:37:23 AM8/26/16
If I were God, and I gave my creation the pubic hair, I'd punish those ladies who shaved that hair in a supreme act of vanity.

But, of course, nobody is judging you but men. That's why I like that we don't have a god.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Aug 27, 2016, 1:39:17 PM8/27/16
concerns here are classic symptoms of senility

https://www.google.com/#q=physiology+basis+for+pubic+hair