Google Grupper har inte längre stöd för nya Usenet-inlägg eller -prenumerationer. Historiskt innehåll förblir synligt.

The lighter side of innovation

21 visningar

AMuzi

oläst,
12 jan. 2018 08:19:042018-01-12
till

russell...@yahoo.com

oläst,
12 jan. 2018 13:58:252018-01-12
till
I still have the Scott Drop In bars on one of my single speed bikes. Big downside to them is you have to use extra tape to wrap them. Normal length strip from the drop in end to the levers. Then a half a strip from the levers to the stem. Thankfully its been twenty years since I wrapped the bars.

Joerg

oläst,
15 jan. 2018 15:14:272018-01-15
till
On 2018-01-12 05:18, AMuzi wrote:

> https://www.pezcyclingnews.com/features/the-best-goofiest-gear-ideas-in-road-cycling/#.Wli1q0q99hM

I want that Bianchi full-sus road bike!

The spoke covering stuff is still popular in Northern California but
only partial versions. The upside is that you can hear the clattering if
a rider comes up from behind. They so loud that it would annoy me as a
rider.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/