In the beginning, before God

Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Jan 5, 2017, 11:32:57 AM1/5/17
There was an egg in the middle of empty space and God came out of it saying, "Sorry, where am I?" But there was no answer because he was alone. And he added "I better get to work because this is boring."

And he created the Devil in order to have someone to play chess with. That's how the Universe was created and Satan came to hate God because he always lost. Then he took revenge with Adam & Eve.

The rest you find in the Bible.

-----------------------------------

"Are you ready for the jungle?"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Jan 5, 2017, 2:38:10 PM1/5/17
On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 1:21:09 PM UTC-6, R. Dean wrote:
> On 1/5/2017 5:10 AM, Malcolm McMahon wrote:
> > On Thursday, 5 January 2017 06:18:40 UTC, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> >> The rest you find in the Bible.
> >>

> > So what laid the egg?
> <
> A giant chicken, what else"

A dinosaur.

> > Isn't this a classic "Chicken and egg" situation.
> >
> No, the giant chicken came first.

It could have been the dinosaur. He laid the egg.

Jan 6, 2017, 11:32:09 AM1/6/17
On Friday, January 6, 2017 at 9:24:38 AM UTC-5, Deng Qi Feng wrote:
> Sexy is good so is self pleasures what is bad is saying you should hold it all in until marriage.
>
> Abstinence is only good if your DNA is meant to be extinct

God doesn't want you to have pleasure.

Sex for the hell of it is an act rebellion. 🍌