some cyclists - oy!

AMuzi

Jun 16, 2016, 9:11:09 AM6/16/16

Sir Ridesalot

Jun 16, 2016, 9:35:24 AM6/16/16
Why did the bicyclist make the U-turn in the side street and then ride directly at the car?

Cheers

AMuzi

Jun 16, 2016, 9:55:22 AM6/16/16
I have no idea. Diseased brain?
You could in fact ask him - he lived, unlike this guy:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-north-michigan-bicyclist-killed-by-bus-20160615-story.html

Frank Krygowski

Jun 16, 2016, 1:13:05 PM6/16/16
On 6/16/2016 9:55 AM, AMuzi wrote:
> On 6/16/2016 8:35 AM, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
>> On Thursday, June 16, 2016 at 9:11:09 AM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
>>> http://ktla.com/2016/06/16/woman-finds-out-boyfriend-has-hiv-runs-him-over/
>>>

>>> --
>>> Andrew Muzi
>>> <www.yellowjersey.org/>
>>> Open every day since 1 April, 1971
>>
>> Why did the bicyclist make the U-turn in the side street and then ride
>> directly at the car?
>>
>> Cheers
>>

> I have no idea. Diseased brain?
> You could in fact ask him - he lived, unlike this guy:
>
> http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-north-michigan-bicyclist-killed-by-bus-20160615-story.html

I recall a few years ago, a board member of a very prominent bike
advocacy organization was killed when he suddenly turned left in front
of an oncoming car, after waiting for other traffic to clear. The guy
was highly respected for his riding competence, and nobody could
understand how he could have made such a mistake.

Similarly, riding with five others including my son (about 10 at the
time), we were standing at a stop sign waiting for a chance to cross a
four-lane. My son suddenly started on his own, heading directly into
the path of a tractor-trailer. I yanked him back. He had no
explanation. He just lost attention somehow.

And on a club ride last year, I repeated that move with a newbie rider.
We were standing at a stop sign at a minor highway, and he started to
move out in front of an oncoming car. I grabbed his shoulder to stop him.

Some of the mistakes we make are beyond understanding.

--
- Frank Krygowski

avag...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2016, 4:33:36 PM6/16/16
these people are mentally ill.

he was razing her that's why..

now she's aging diseased with HIV

https://www.google.com/search?site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1218&bih=612&q=Misty+Lee+Wilke+&oq=Misty+Lee+Wilke+&gs_l=img.12...2560.2560.0.3656.1.1.0.0.0.0.172.172.0j1.1.0....0...1ac..64.img..0.0.0.88u1EyKmO3g#imgrc=d_yK9atmI-10gM%3A

HER BEST DEFENSE is she left early for a show in Seattle....

had no idea he was there

nor was she driving the Mustang loaned to another guy who's name she has forgotten. Phil something .....