The Bible is 1% True

Nov 20, 2015, 7:35:11 AM11/20/15
Specifically where it says "The Truth Shall Make You Free."

I could find no other truth.

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Nov 20, 2015, 5:07:49 PM11/20/15
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 10:36:16 AM UTC-5, Vito wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Nov 2015 23:10:22 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
> Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Specifically where it says "The Truth Shall Make You Free."
> >
> >I could find no other truth.
>
> Look at the parable of Eve's apple. It's poison is the knoledge of
> good vs evil - the idea that we can guess if a thing is good or bad.
> Fighting over it has caused most of mankinds suffering. Was God happy
> when he found Adam & Eve wearing cloths?

The Bible has it all wrong. Instead of God punishing humanity for wanting to know good from evil, we should be celebrating the "martyrs" that took a bite from the wrong fruit and died from poisoning, thus teaching us what to eat and not.

The only poisoning may be the Bible itself.

Nov 21, 2015, 1:27:35 AM11/21/15
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 8:29:52 PM UTC-5, Vito wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:08:49 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
> Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 10:36:16 AM UTC-5, Vito wrote:

> >> Look at the parable of Eve's apple. It's poison is the knoledge of
> >> good vs evil - the idea that we can guess if a thing is good or bad.
> >> Fighting over it has caused most of mankinds suffering. Was God happy
> >> when he found Adam & Eve wearing cloths?
> >
> >The Bible has it all wrong. Instead of God punishing humanity for wanting to know good from evil, we should be celebrating the "martyrs" that took a bite from the wrong fruit and died from poisoning, thus teaching us what to eat and not.
> >
> >The only poisoning may be the Bible itself.
> >
> Read it again. Yhwh did not punish them for wanting to know about
> sin, he punished them for disobedience. The knowledge has been
> punishment enough. Why are Muslims killing others? Because they are
> heretics - ie, differ in what they think is right/wrong.
>
> On many dark moonless night I used to ride the Blue Ridge Parkway
> without a headlight. The lights in houses in the valley mirrored the
> stars giving a 3D effect of space travel. But you'll nay do that
> again - the gummymint took away your headlight switch.

Think again how practical in would be to ride a motorcycle if Adam & Eve had not sinned and you would have to ride naked. Ridiculous, right?

Their "rebellion" paid off in terms of practicality. They are heroes, not sinners.

avag...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 2:00:06 AM11/21/15
Mussolini begat Trump

Nov 21, 2015, 9:02:18 AM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 2:00:06 AM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mussolini begat Trump

Oh yeah, but Mussolini was more charismatic.

AMuzi

Nov 21, 2015, 10:12:28 AM11/21/15
On 11/21/2015 1:00 AM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> Mussolini begat Trump

Great! The trains will run on time !

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Nov 21, 2015, 1:39:25 PM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 10:12:28 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
> On 11/21/2015 1:00 AM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Mussolini begat Trump
> >

> Great! The trains will run on time !

http://orig12.deviantart.net/71f9/f/2013/041/b/9/donald_trump_the_train_engine_by_delta757_200-d5ujbo5.jpg

Yes, our trains need a strong leader.

avag...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 9:04:11 PM11/21/15
typical conservative logic

Mussolini begat Trump so the trains run on time........

Nov 22, 2015, 3:39:38 AM11/22/15
Who can derail Trump? Not Hillary.

avag...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2015, 5:27:26 AM11/22/15
ID the groups Trump threatend

Nov 22, 2015, 9:50:04 AM11/22/15
On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 5:27:26 AM UTC-5, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
> ID the groups Trump threatend

No doubt Trump is the clown in the circus.

Andrew Chaplin

Nov 22, 2015, 9:55:46 AM11/22/15
avag...@gmail.com wrote in news:2741e633-872f-4c82-8820-
63f81e...@googlegroups.com:

> On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 8:12:28 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
>> On 11/21/2015 1:00 AM, avag...@gmail.com wrote:
>> > Mussolini begat Trump
>>
>> Great! The trains will run on time !
>
> typical conservative logic
>
> Mussolini begat Trump so the trains run on time........

You need your humour detector recalibrated, Avagadro. Whether Andrew is a
conservative or not--or Republican or not--his post was still mildly
amusing.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Nov 22, 2015, 10:21:02 AM11/22/15
On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 9:45:54 AM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 12:45:21 AM UTC-5, Kurt Kurt wrote:
> > There is no devil in the Adam and Eve story (or the entire Hebrew Bible).
> >
> > At least read the story you are commenting on, it takes about 30 seconds.
> >
> > Forum atheists, dumb as a box of rocks.
>
> It depends what Christian you talk to. Most say the Devil was behind the talking snake. It must have been since snakes don't talk.

This very respectable Christian source (?) confirms that the snake was indeed the Devil, or that perhaps it was the Devil's agent. Whatever it was it was no ordinary serpent and God himself allow the beast to come into contact with those two idiots (or heroes), who go by the name of A&E.

http://creation.com/who-was-the-serpent

Then we may conclude that Christians are ready to believe anything.

Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Nov 22, 2015, 10:38:37 AM11/22/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 9:47:00 PM UTC-5, hhya...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, November 22, 2015 at 5:34:29 AM UTC+8, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 11:06:28 AM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > > They had it all but then chose to ignore God to challenge his big ego. Why God didn't admit Satan be the winner and start a new species more to his own taste?
> > >
> > > Actually the sheep fit the pattern. Perfect animal to challenge the Devil. Oh no, God could not admit defeat. Not even pluralism. I declare Adam & Eve to have taken the first step toward a rainbow world, to borrow some terminology from the gays. This is equivalent to declare the gays to be evil --or viceversa.
> >
> > I think Adam & Eve were the victims of a proxy war between God and Satan. They became the peons in a chess match between the most powerful figures in the universe.
> >
> > What if Eve never took the forbidden fruit and God and Satan's antagonism came to blows? And what if it was all a figment of our imagination?
> >
> > But I can speculate that they did disobey God because they were bored. I write when I'm bored. And, this is an important question, did God ever get bored? I bet he did, right before he came up with the idea of Adam & Eve. It's complicated to come up with intelligent life.
>
> You are trying to discuss those ancient stories as true?????????????????????

Let me give you a hint of my hunting techniques: I lay logical traps in the jungle (my metaphor) to ensnare the unsuspecting Christians into an inescapable pitfall. In many ways the behavior of the Christians remind me of the snake.

They are hard to catch but the job is very rewarding. The metaphor of the jungle is reality and the most powerful ever created.