Yes, Putin elected Trump

Dec 30, 2016, 12:18:31 PM12/30/16
That's the most bizarre claim of political paranoia. And even if it was true Putin wouldn't want the world to end in a nuclear holocaust.

Trump and Putin deserve the Nobel Peace Prize --more than Obama anyway. ✌

----------------------------------

"Are you ready for the jungle?"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Dec 30, 2016, 5:55:03 PM12/30/16
On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 1:48:19 PM UTC-5, dagnabit wrote:
> "Julian" wrote in message news:o467pq$o6k$1...@dont-email.me...
> >
> > On 30/12/2016 18:38, dagnabit wrote:
> > > "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher" wrote in message

> > > it is wonderful that the US intelligence agencies are providing
> > > such comic relief with their finger pointing at Russia when
> > > they've been hacking every major country on the planet ever
> > > since the invention of computers.
> >
> > And if that fails they stage a military coup.
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Cybersyn
>
> transparency just means that the general public
> is smart enough to see through all their lies.

Maybe it was all those lies and manipulation that gave the victory to Trump.

That means Putin is innocent.

Dec 31, 2016, 8:30:37 PM12/31/16
On Friday, December 30, 2016 at 11:53:54 PM UTC-5, Astero...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Does Putin have clones? American clones? I suppose if there were millions of those he could elect anyone.

I'm sorry it but Putin sounds more professional than Obama.

Jan 3, 2017, 10:58:39 AM1/3/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 11:02:36 AM UTC-6, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> On Saturday, December 31, 2016 at 11:43:00 PM UTC-6, J. Clarke wrote:
> > The real issue is that having gotten burned once
> > she didn't make damned sure that the servers she
> > worked with in the future were properly secured.
>
> Both GW Bush and Obama have suffered from myopia. They selectively attacked the wrong targets (say Iraq and Syria) while ignoring the real threat, namely North Korea. Russia is being the wrong target like it was for Hitler. Bush was smarter in that regard and even painted Putin as a folk hero. The truth lies somewhere in between. The media picks on Trump for his "blindness" instead.
>
> The revolution will not be televised. The media is afraid of the truth and follows its corporate interests. The campaign against Russia is big business. Fear is a commodity.

OK, I think Trump is going to drop "the bomb" on North Korea, correcting past myopia by Bush and Obama. He said "It won't happen."

I always say the most powerful weapons in the world are the bomb and the banana.