Electric Fence

dave

Jan 11, 2017, 3:44:36 AM1/11/17
Smile of the day.

http://mashable.com/2017/01/10/bike-tangled-electric-fence/?utm_cid=mash-
com-fb-main-link#.ZuixENE1mqn

--
davethedave

(PeteCresswell)

Jan 11, 2017, 9:57:02 AM1/11/17
Per dave:

>http://mashable.com/2017/01/10/bike-tangled-electric-fence/?utm_cid=mash-
>com-fb-main-link#.ZuixENE1mqn

Those are some *serious* tires.

Has anybody here tried them?

I have seen bikes with them at the local shop and have been wondering if
an extra wheelset of them for my rigid Salsa Fargo would make it usable
for occasional off-road use.

Not so much traction/floatation as suspension/freedom from being beat up
by tree roots, rocks, and so-forth.
--
Pete Cresswell

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 13, 2017, 6:19:53 PM1/13/17
I have doubts abt uh 2 inches plus some my limit in shape but not weight lifter strength ....'riders' I see here in south florida, kids with serious perceptual problems on those tires are in deep shit for moving forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hut-r1TVyho