Are you Happy as a Cow?

Jul 17, 2016, 9:40:14 PM7/17/16
On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 12:45:06 PM UTC-4, john simmons wrote:
> On Sunday, July 17, 2016 at 10:51:43 AM UTC-5, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > We all selectively block certain thoughts in order to survive...
> >
> > The Christians block the thought of death by appealing to Jesus, but we all prefer to avoid certain facts. The link below illustrates my point that cows are literally NOT happy...
> >
> > (graphic detail avoided)
> >
> > http://www.humanemyth.org/happycows.htm
> >
> > If we are vegetarian, we'll probably like to confirm our that cows do suffer and go to feed the slaughterhouse. Then again, if it weren't because our appetite for meat, will they ever exist? What's the point of being a happy cow? We may ask the Hindus, but I think we tend to block unwanted thoughts.
> >
> > Here we go:
> >
> > http://www.zazzle.com/not_a_happy_cow_shirt-235848393415935639
> >
> > Are you a happy cow? I rather be aware of reality. We love meat!

> > "Life's cheap, profits are sacred"
> >
> > https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing
>
> here we go again...Christians do not suppress or block the thought of death...rather believe the rapture lets the believers will not suffer a death but go to heaven with God...i think you are worrying that you might be in the non believer group and you are thinking of changing your mind.... <

I'm busy living my days to the fullest. Why would I worry about what happens when I'm dead? I worry when my days are terrible for one reason or another. I had a terrific today: I rode my bicycle far and wide, I met lots of people, I danced to my music, so to speak. Then the music stopped because the battery quit and I quit too. It was a signal not to be carried away by so much fun. My legs gave me the signal as well. Too much pedaling...

> and eating veggies are sacred as well as eating the meat of animals...cows are said to be content when they lie down looking happy and chewing their cud...note that the next time you see cows...waiting for death at a slaughter house...animals know there is always a presense of danger ..but only elephants has indicated they understand death and mourn when it happens to other elephants....jz <

Then I got home and had meat. No cow meat, just pig meat that we bought from a restaurant. It tasted delicious so he must have been a happy pig. Do you think it matters the animal was happy or not? Animal right activists say it does. But if he's a happy animal, why kill him? If his life is miserable, then we take him out of his misery.

Now assume the Christians find a paradise after death, will they eat grass or animals that fed on grass? I think we know because Jesus never made a fuss about eating animals. He was as predatory as we are. Christians would be as happy as a cow in paradise.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jul 18, 2016, 7:46:13 PM7/18/16
drove 240 miles to Titusville n back down the center n all I saw wuz cows, GREEN grass, Green trees, and awesome skyscapes ...n NOOOOO traffic.

I am GREENED OUT....

great launch. the best. SUPER. MAX !

GREEEEEN you know RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIPPPPPPPP GREEN

Jul 18, 2016, 9:22:21 PM7/18/16
On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 6:31:11 PM UTC-4, Mr. B1ack wrote:
> Cows get eaten. Better to be the tiger.

So you don't think giving milk in exchange for green grass is a good deal?

Jul 18, 2016, 10:20:16 PM7/18/16
Yeah, it may be, but what happens when you only get some dry grass in exchange for your fleece? This could have traumatic consequences...

https://youtu.be/Va2ljkC4gPg

Is the grass greener on the other side? Can we discuss peacefully why the cow gets the green grass?

John B.

Jul 19, 2016, 2:04:51 AM7/19/16
An animated cartoon is now reality? Well, perhaps to a monkey.
--
cheers,

John B.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jul 19, 2016, 7:43:01 AM7/19/16

Jul 19, 2016, 9:56:07 AM7/19/16
That animated cartoon illustrates the reason for conflict and revolution in the world. "Being a happy cow" unwilling to consider the needs of others is a recipe for disaster. Consider she's driving an SUV.

Mike A Schwab

Jul 19, 2016, 11:19:10 AM7/19/16
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 1:04:51 AM UTC-5, John B. wrote:

> >Is the grass greener on the other side? Can we discuss peacefully why the cow gets the green grass?
>
> An animated cartoon is now reality? Well, perhaps to a monkey.
> --
> cheers,
>
> John B.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI Cows with guns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UclDwuTo68c Ride the lawn.

Jul 19, 2016, 8:11:43 PM7/19/16
On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 11:19:10 AM UTC-4, Mike A Schwab wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 19, 2016 at 1:04:51 AM UTC-5, John B. wrote:
> > >
> > >Is the grass greener on the other side? Can we discuss peacefully why the cow gets the green grass?
> >
> > An animated cartoon is now reality? Well, perhaps to a monkey.
> > --
> > cheers,
> >
> > John B.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMbXvn2RNI Cows with guns.

Can we count on the "chicken" to come to the rescue?

John B.

Jul 19, 2016, 8:37:00 PM7/19/16
On Tue, 19 Jul 2016 06:56:05 -0700 (PDT), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
I see.... someone decided to make a little money by drawing a cartoon
that he hoped he could sell to someone and make a buck or two. You
watch the cartoon and attach some deep spiritual meaning to this
totally fabricated "picture show"?

What is next? Will you be telling us about how you were struck by
lightening on the road to Damascus? Or that after sitting under a
Bodhi tree you now know everything?

You are not only a fake, you are also a fool.
--
cheers,

John B.

John B.

Jul 19, 2016, 8:39:08 PM7/19/16
An imaginary chicken coming to the rescue of the cartoon cow?

Modern American Reality?
--
cheers,

John B.