Who's to say who's right and who's wrong?

Free Spirit, Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

Aug 14, 2016, 11:52:56 AM8/14/16
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 10:10:48 AM UTC-5, viva padrepio wrote:
> On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 7:37:48 AM UTC-7, Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:
> > On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 8:20:46 AM UTC-5, viva padrepio wrote:
> > > ...and wants the same for the U.S.
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWizLUmJug4
> >
> > You mean Hitler was right?
>
> To a degree.
>
> Take for example a person's heritage. Some pride themselves of being a mixed race, while others maintain that a pure breed is the better way to go.

Some pride themselves in being gay, while others do not.

Who's to say who's right and who's wrong? That's right: God makes those judgments all the time.

The mosquito is now the king of the jungle

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

Aug 14, 2016, 5:32:19 PM8/14/16
On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:11:00 AM UTC-5, Dan S. MacAbre wrote:
> Wise TibetanMonkey, Most Humble Philosopher wrote:

> There is no right or wrong. Hitler was a populist who took root in the
> chaos that was Germany in the late 20's.

"Opportunistic predator" perhaps?

It reminds of another populist running for office now.

> >> To a degree.
> >>
> >> Take for example a person's heritage. Some pride themselves of being a mixed race, while others maintain that a pure breed is the better way to go.
> >
> > Some pride themselves in being gay, while others do not.
>
> That's probably just some kind of reaction. No-one should take pride in
> just being what they are. They didn't earn it.

That's what I say too. Are Christians proud? Are atheists proud?

We know the atheists are in a minority but that doesn't make them wrong. A certain intellectual superiority is enough to be proud, doesn't it?

> > Who's to say who's right and who's wrong? That's right: God makes those judgments all the time.
>
> No-one's right, no-one wrong. You just are what you are, and you find
> your place within the masses.

I guess the people in the courtroom are all right except for the criminal. A child molester is wrong even he's a priest. We don't know if God would be proud of himself if he existed.

We know cyclists are proud, and drivers are not.