TODAYS RIDE 2

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 1, 2017, 7:32:45 AM1/1/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 4, 2017, 7:09:03 PM1/4/17
On Sunday, January 1, 2017 at 7:32:45 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> http://www.afdc.energy.gov/vehicles/fuel_cell.html

goo.gl/b5N3uv

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 5, 2017, 2:04:37 PM1/5/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 5, 2017, 6:07:52 PM1/5/17

**********************************************************************************************************************************
goo.gl/b5N3uv

http://newtoreno.com/ca-us50-webcams-meyers.htm

rallye ! goo.gl/Hd6tGQ

traffic can be deadly.....almist ran over a 'cyclist' running the light

and one in the fast lane of our slalom connectour .... a qualified cyclist tho either confused or retarded or both.

AMuzi

Jan 5, 2017, 6:20:35 PM1/5/17
I was expecting Fort Meyers on the Gulf Coast.
Snow I can see here any time.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 6, 2017, 4:31:59 PM1/6/17
http://gizmodo.com/nasa-animation-offers-a-freakishly-accurate-look-at-thi-1790817250

winter weather ...fall late fall late spring early winter early spring summer rockies summer ATL August(short 2-3 days) early spring ...

interesting. I base off the Gulf in a free air channel between GOM/Mantanzas Bay
and the interior Estero Bay. Our backyard, have posted photos, is surly one of the countries great cloudscapes as clouds roll in from the GOM n Florida Straits
in various forms depending on season/heat.

wonderful.

we are now in late summer but are warned off impending Florida winter wx for 2-3-4 days beginning tonight.

http://patch.com/florida/southtampa/significant-weather-expected-tampa-bay-area

does not snow .... oh maybe snows 1/30 ...but frost collected off a windshield is rollable n tossable at the nearest Cuban or SA ...never seen one before.

on the shooting, we have a potentially dangerous intersection at the last turn...the 2 roads are to the beach one main one shortcut, several feeders gas station, 3 lanes one entry one exit same space and an on ramp from the lunatic asylum feeder road on the right. Foggy. Yep they were all there this morning ...very unusual that they would all show at once to occupy my space.

INCLUDING AN 18 WHEELER BEATING THE LIGHT FROM THE BEACH TURNING INTO THE LOONEY ROAD ..on muh nose.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 6, 2017, 4:34:16 PM1/6/17

AMuzi

Jan 6, 2017, 4:38:16 PM1/6/17
Gene is that your bike in the background?

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 6, 2017, 7:17:15 PM1/6/17

Gene is that your bike in the background?

____

no, I'm on Fort Myers Beach working toward an Alaska trip. The bike moved at ? but at 6:54 we lost contact with SpaceX moving their homepage onto your post.

eyeyyehahhaha .... prob Boing.

the bike ? a friend ranger ? but there is the old road in part...Ingraham Hwy... for cycles. Other wise cycling is deadly.

I had a moment there in the parking lot way back. Just finished a publicly viewed circumnavigation of Kemp Key windig up on a sand bar for lunch as the tide was coming back in lifting us across. We had lunch with a sea crow. I fed fragilicus herring from a tin on the paddle blade out to the Grumman's bow.

In the anhinga lot a birder placed fish oil on the Volvo's hood. As I sat eating lunch, 2 ravens landed on the hood n began a roundy round square dance raising a drumming clatter of raven hoofs on belllike 544 hood so we acquired a gifggling audience of drunken lunch birders.

here's the weather op

The watchacallems tunnels dips holes ridges are fairly well ID’d in a new Null Map ... no doubto several readers have cross eyed trying to find the elusive ridge on ssd.

goo.gl/KLQdBo

Here a thin line in perceptible water. Line show well in ‘wind’ at ‘surface’

With SSD in AVN the north wind and south carrying warm moist air into the condensation trench

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/avn-animated.gif

NOAA Miami hit one a few days ago with an unseen low of Naples spawning a squall line. Prob Sat instruments.

I mentioned the discovery and tackling of an ancient trade route from Flamingo to Long Key on the Atlantic ? above Marathon where Indians could paddle down to Marathon get a Lear to the Bahamas ? the tide goes out of Flam with the wind at your back then after a few days with Rita in the shower down at Long Key, the front shifts n yawl can paddle north with wind at your back and on an incoming tide from the ATL. Very trick. Clocked 11-12 mph over a sandbar near Assknickers

I did an exhaustive pro writeup. Was AAA with the NPS and in a few weeks several top end paddlers showed up for a leisurely paddle. The route is extremely scenic, beyond description. very few paddlers...20 ? have tried it....Flex Maslan did it one way.

The pro fisherman's union threw poison spiders into my kit...was saved by an 'accidental' stowage of thickened iodine as at Wal poured into the hole in my thigh n let harden. that and the unrelenting harassment fro Miami Tv while doing laundry forced a cancellation of the online review. leaving it in Robin's care.

Miami.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 7, 2017, 9:13:21 AM1/7/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 8, 2017, 6:53:45 AM1/8/17
http://w1.weather.gov/data/obhistory/KFMY.html

It's a blow read temp column

Cape Cod was the end of an ocean cyclone last night with snow n freezing fog

Good morning for cycling on the SE

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 8, 2017, 6:41:28 PM1/8/17
the Bermuda Hi is back here with 9 kg

goo.gl/p10Qit

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 8, 2017, 7:37:22 PM1/8/17
JAY null snow !

goo.gl/oqlvDn

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 9, 2017, 6:37:31 AM1/9/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 10, 2017, 6:53:29 AM1/10/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 10, 2017, 6:42:11 PM1/10/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 12, 2017, 1:43:01 AM1/12/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 12, 2017, 9:54:47 AM1/12/17
Message has been deleted

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 12, 2017, 6:37:27 PM1/12/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 13, 2017, 9:32:45 PM1/13/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 14, 2017, 10:51:20 AM1/14/17
On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 9:32:45 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> http://www.weather.gov/

http://www.space.com/17933-nasa-television-webcasts-live-space-tv.html

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 15, 2017, 5:06:03 AM1/15/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 16, 2017, 8:46:34 AM1/16/17

AMuzi

Jan 16, 2017, 9:35:16 AM1/16/17
uh, 'Magnum Opus'.
http://latindiscussion.com/forum/latin/noun-adjective-agreement.7668/

That's a Hetchins product, acquired by Jackson-Hetchins Ltd:

http://www.embacher-collection.at/bilder-big/BobJacksonTricycle_0125.jpg

you're welcome

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 16, 2017, 3:27:57 PM1/16/17
spring until 2PM then summer ....

whoa....motor coach pulled in n retiree began washing grit off it...we spoke...is from Minn. Mentioned the -45 n he said 'yup was 35mph long way until Mt Vernon Ill. when temp went up to 65. He was impressed buy the differential...

so I said....well, WTF, why not wait until the ice melts n he said 'nope. 35 mph.'

I walked around the coach corner n he kept talking n golly he lapsed into something lie Finnish sing song....

which he denies....

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 16, 2017, 4:05:51 PM1/16/17
hmmm....cannah find the book of knots I read .....nor available ref to Magnus...I did find a horse hitch billed as a magnus type knot ....

call Chomsky .... latin plus leaded water ....

AMuzi

Jan 16, 2017, 5:51:32 PM1/16/17
Oh that's easy. 'magnus nodus' is correct. The link above
has rules for agreement.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 16, 2017, 6:43:08 PM1/16/17
wuhwuhwuh

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 16, 2017, 7:03:36 PM1/16/17
On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 6:43:08 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> wuhwuhwuh

wuh wuh

AMuzi

Jan 16, 2017, 7:24:26 PM1/16/17
thanks for clarifying that point.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 17, 2017, 12:31:14 AM1/17/17
http://wsvn.com/news/local/atv-riders-take-on-miami-streets-on-mlk-day-1-arrested-in-hollywood/

I offered supporting observations of alleged Trump influenced violence n threats back when T began spouting a nationalist hatred appeal as a campaign tactic.

We are now under attack from Trumpists with gas attacks on myself and the tourist oriented bird project

I have suffered physical damage, Birdy, a son and several other speaking birds with burned feet n legs from naybors setting traps with expert advice.

Severely damaging the intelligent grackles gene pool we husbanded.

Local support is for attacking us and killing the birds

The knot book I read is covered by time ...the competitor Ashley survives. Know the forgotten author's name ?

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 17, 2017, 6:20:22 PM1/17/17
Bing lined up a series of photos n description of snow and ice forms.

http://www.bing.com/

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 17, 2017, 6:23:10 PM1/17/17
google images expands on the forms

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 19, 2017, 7:33:57 PM1/19/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 19, 2017, 8:28:39 PM1/19/17

goo.gl/uCDvPe

goo.gl/HArOsF

one look at the roads above n muh brain whispers ducati ducati

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 20, 2017, 9:45:41 AM1/20/17
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

goo.gl/uCDvPe

goo.gl/HArOsF

one look at the roads above n muh brain whispers ducati ducati

local noise sez his brain whispers LORRY LORRY ...

ANDROID sets in a center line swiped to run your view down the road ...super

is this a 'fly' option ?

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 22, 2017, 8:33:39 PM1/22/17

wind was sucking water off the Gulf this morning n wafting inland eg Oregon Beach as the cal storms force came by 300 miles north. temp dropping now into a 24 hour we're sucked period. great weather just fantastic never boring never deadly.

goo.gl/FV3VWC

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 23, 2017, 6:59:22 AM1/23/17
NWS' warning coverage for these events was perfectly ahead if the wx's front edge.

add:

http://www.nytimes.com/newsletters

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 23, 2017, 9:58:59 AM1/23/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 23, 2017, 5:48:34 PM1/23/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 24, 2017, 12:24:07 PM1/24/17
ok, who saw the snowblower on Big Hill ?

wires in the road surface ?

AMuzi

Jan 24, 2017, 1:23:17 PM1/24/17
Snow blower? Chevy small block V8:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfromthepast/snowchv8.jpg

Frank Krygowski

Jan 24, 2017, 1:55:45 PM1/24/17
Hmm. Looks like it would be loud!

--
- Frank Krygowski

AMuzi

Jan 24, 2017, 2:58:33 PM1/24/17
it's a feature. Less fauna to clog the thing.

Personally I just hate snow blowers- noise, stink, concept
etc etc. But if you're going to have one the guy with the
small block really nailed it.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 24, 2017, 3:36:39 PM1/24/17
On 1/24/2017 2:58 PM, AMuzi wrote:

> Personally I just hate snow blowers- noise, stink, concept etc etc.

Agreed. Mine was given to me by a friend heading south, and is used only
in extreme snows.

--
- Frank Krygowski

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 24, 2017, 6:47:25 PM1/24/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 27, 2017, 8:05:07 AM1/27/17

goo.gl/5MEQy6

we're here with the full Alaska. Nice warm morning up towards Ocala not so good here at the beach. Prob get a low turnout.

Equipped the van with a well regarded aux light system. Only use for this in Fla is here on Saturday morning. The system was vandalized 2x now once at Wal's OK. I fixed the lights but lights were again cut out. Continuing string of electronics vandalism from Walmart. very low turnout.

with more cool the race will stop from sleet.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 27, 2017, 8:08:48 AM1/27/17
we advanced from snow fences into the digital age with all lists n commentary transfured into the handheld. maybe learn to search for #59 !

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 27, 2017, 11:13:41 PM1/27/17
nice pleasant sunny day.

3-4 good heats as NACAR full track yellows bunch the field n start from go agin. The first trapped the fast dinosaur Mustang into an inverted start....n this was the repeat all day.

was interesting watching the big Ford come down the straight against a McClaren 570 detuned for this class n hit an aerowall before the braking zone....the Ford ? larger than the McClaren. Side by side with the Ford coming up to pass then ......side by side.

Ford HP specs not available in tis inquiry....Mc about 420

The Ford's drivers feet are larger.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 28, 2017, 10:52:23 PM1/28/17
After a hot meal, I slept for 2 hrs waking to silence, rain drops on windshield. After abt 30 minutes the Speedway began roaring again.

2 hours later with full Alaska, we forth venture under a light mist.

Temp tanked 10 to 45 from 6PM

When I left at 6, GM was in the groove sandwiching Ford.

Ifn ura Corvette guy n do that, the team would '.make you proud" fersure.

Pruitt's accident ? I was there never saw it. ??? Pee break ?

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 29, 2017, 7:23:45 AM1/29/17
Rained 6 hours

"seasonal'

45 here 48 at s tip

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 29, 2017, 7:37:40 AM1/29/17
https://mobile.twitter.com/rrusc/status/825676716911771648?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

an Orca open cockpit Chevy pilot ...

The F1 type 'Cadillacs' are AC n air filter available

Several years the track was deep in Oreca

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 29, 2017, 7:52:51 AM1/29/17

the scoop from RT with humor insight intelligence .... reminds of Brit Yahoo TdF

https://www.google.com/amp/www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports/news/amp32450/2017-rolex-24-at-daytona-the-live-blog/?client=ms-android-verizon

Sat night at the Rolex was a local party.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 29, 2017, 8:29:38 AM1/29/17
last year we posted MB's video of the on track MB coupe continental express. The naybors cawment this was good. This year at FMB/Naples we have a street owners club all of the same bolt from Upper Nyack.

On the train going west from Midland...

From above in the grandstand, the MB does everything I know of front engine RWD quick n fast.

I was contemplating the residuals from our friend from the glass bridge n the Ripley 50. Rain began again again ...

Picked up the Backpacker mag bought from B&N opening to ...with loose insert.. cartoon man standing on cliff edge with stream of stampeding yaks ....

Time to suit up...is icy. For the last six hours

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 30, 2017, 7:33:16 AM1/30/17

BAU

http://wsvn.com/sports/atlanta-braves-confirm-player-family-involved-in-west-miami-dade-crash/

NOTE frequency of these events and the bicycle fatality rating )

24 du Beach finish was super...along night of light rain stymied the field into following a pace car fir several hours..

So much for GT

leaving the mechanicals intact for a go at the end 3 hours.

FORD VS FERRARI. .... F was given a photo OP on GT lead...with a group comedy parade behind as the other GT lined up n cruised. We herd video was sent to the Baltics not Roma

When the moment cam for F with Ford ramming the F's trunk in T1, F slide for 50' at the absolute end of F's braking area....leaving no forward speed..a polite error..FORD hover F off..went under..n F slammed into FORD's sidea with a loud THUNK.

This outpouring of grief n anger caused F 2 positions not one. REAL FERRARI !!!

Bellisima ! The entire episode left in tears.

Porch caught that FORD napping at T1 n cane within a few feet of leading GT. Fender to fender....scrapping.

The big move came with monkey brain in 10, the continuos in the groove race leader from when was that ? after passing the car now ahead ... if I I'D correctly thru the dirt on the car ...driven by one of the fastguys.

Last year monkey brain did same n here we are again. MB chasing the car's tail last seem sometime last week. A great race.

This time monkey brain in 10 came thru the last few feet of braking into T1 faster than the car would go as the lead manured into a turn block n used the lead car fir final braking spinning the lead out of ONE.

The two held still in space for a few moments with the field behind at 150

MB made the move around from a dead stop n the lead UNBELIEVABLY DUD NOT RETALIATE BY RAMMING monkey brain back.

A CURSE ON MONKEY BRAINS OILFIELD

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 30, 2017, 9:00:51 PM1/30/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 31, 2017, 8:05:41 PM1/31/17
a brief look at UTUBE shows none of the above !!!! Autoweek's also with the monkey brain accident cut out. The Week video does show the victim easily out running MB to the flag

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 1, 2017, 3:00:34 PM2/1/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 1, 2017, 3:10:47 PM2/1/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 2, 2017, 6:11:18 AM2/2/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 2, 2017, 9:15:38 AM2/2/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 3, 2017, 8:46:07 AM2/3/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 5, 2017, 6:26:05 PM2/5/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 5, 2017, 6:40:14 PM2/5/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 9, 2017, 6:03:03 AM2/9/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 15, 2017, 8:30:31 AM2/15/17
On Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 6:03:03 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> http://www.wrh.noaa.gov/pqr/

http://www.bing.com/?pc=EUPP_U156

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 16, 2017, 6:36:36 AM2/16/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 18, 2017, 2:52:18 AM2/18/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 20, 2017, 3:08:27 AM2/20/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 21, 2017, 7:33:26 AM2/21/17
My bird friends display interest on mating ... spring earlier

http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/hpcdiscussions.php?disc=pmdspd

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 22, 2017, 12:48:13 PM2/22/17
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 7:33:26 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> My bird friends display interest on mating ... spring earlier
>
> http://www.wpc.ncep.noaa.gov/discussions/hpcdiscussions.php?disc=pmdspd

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12312-sauteed-chicken-with-meyer-lemon?emc=edit_nn_20170222&nl=morning-briefing&nlid=71480105&te=1

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 23, 2017, 8:37:00 AM2/23/17
SPRING IT IS ! SPRING ONE

remember the goo maps street mage I psoted of the hi desert turnoff on !20E above Midland pas the junction with I10 ? Hadda pulloff cudnot see thru the fog , lights illuminating a white fog halo.

truckers kept rolling with under bumper pro fog lamps.at 35-40 tho they said down below it wuz worser.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 23, 2017, 8:49:19 AM2/23/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 25, 2017, 9:02:41 AM2/25/17
On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 8:49:19 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> wanna buy some siding ?
>
> http://host.madison.com/weather/big-storm-system-bringing-an-end-to-summer-in-february/article_590afad9-8442-5882-bce6-2938e72b4619.html

http://www.weather.gov/briefing/

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Mar 1, 2017, 9:21:40 AM3/1/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Mar 2, 2017, 8:35:32 AM3/2/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Mar 2, 2017, 8:20:27 PM3/2/17
interesting photo from earthquake hunting

goo.gl/P9FCd2

other side from Bing

http://www.bing.com/

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH