Is this a bicycle trap?

Sep 26, 2015, 5:00:34 PM9/26/15
Is this a bicycle trap?

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac18/thetibetanmonkey/CORRUPTION/20150925_125559_zpsrz6vlqyz.jpg

I know, I know, sidewalks are for pedestrians, but pedestrians are nowhere to be found, and this road is a no-go zone for bicycles. The drivers would attack. So we have found ourselves struggling with this new design where the wide open ramp with smooth edges is substituted with a twisting path with straight edges where a bicycle tire would get caught up causing an accident. Yep, a bicycle trap.

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing