Re: The END is NEAR

Message has been deleted

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Sep 13, 2016, 6:05:31 PM9/13/16

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Sep 28, 2016, 11:21:29 AM9/28/16

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Dec 19, 2016, 9:04:43 AM12/19/16

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 20, 2017, 9:10:35 PM1/20/17

cycl...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017, 2:44:47 PM1/21/17
On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 6:10:35 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-20/trump-said-to-tap-net-neutrality-foe-ajit-pai-to-lead-fcc
>
> more free market conservatism

The Democrats NEVER voted for "net neutrality" They are the one's that are trying to close the Internet down because of it's competition to the major media.

The FCC once had regulations limiting the amount of ownership of the media but this was was thrown out by Willie the Weenie. Somehow he and Hillary sure seem tied up in a lot of corporate growth when it harms the American public.

jbeattie

Jan 21, 2017, 3:20:30 PM1/21/17
On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 11:44:47 AM UTC-8, cycl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 6:10:35 PM UTC-8, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> > https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-20/trump-said-to-tap-net-neutrality-foe-ajit-pai-to-lead-fcc
> >
> > more free market conservatism
>
> The Democrats NEVER voted for "net neutrality" They are the one's that are trying to close the Internet down because of it's competition to the major media.

Are you crazy (rhetorical question)? http://www.sanders.senate.gov/net-neutrality Why would Trump be rolling back the FCC regulations if Obama was against net neutrality? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/11/10/how-donald-trump-will-dismantle-obamas-internet-legacy/?utm_term=.9b413d8d22cb Not saying that some of the Title II regs shouldn't be reconsidered, but the fact is, they were adopted and protected by a democratic administration.

-- Jay Beattie.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 21, 2017, 4:11:32 PM1/21/17
Tom's connection with reality seems more tenuous day by day. :-/

--
- Frank Krygowski

cycl...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2017, 5:59:19 PM1/21/17
What the Obama rules were for net neutrality were that the government's rules are aimed at ensuring that you can keep getting to the Web sites you want to visit, watching the videos you want to watch and downloading the files you want to keep, all without interference from Internet providers.

So the "net neutrality" is that companies CANNOT refuse to carry porn, scam or virus containing sites. Web sites like the KKK MUST be offered by the Internet providers.

THIS is the Democrats definition of "neutrality".

Is that plain enough for you morons?

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 21, 2017, 6:14:59 PM1/21/17
the countries immediate strength is our educated population. where we see liquid soap fundamentalism and here restricted information flows for ? the secret plan to end the war with an antique battleship ? assumed corporate gain, efficiency...I dunno what what ?

what can we gain from restricted information flows ? I can't get the morning hog jowls report ?

Prob see the porno liberty play where the full back goes up the middle for 15% n the porno unnngh tight end takes the Britannica into oblivion.

Radey Shouman

Jan 21, 2017, 7:24:19 PM1/21/17
I must be a moron, because that is the definition of neutrality for any
reasonable person. Should AT&T have the right to refuse to carry phone
sex conversations? Should the USPS have the right to refuse to deliver
porn in a plain brown wrapper?

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 21, 2017, 10:00:36 PM1/21/17
http://www.findlaw.com/01topics/06constitutional/cases.html

contemporary Hollywood porn definitely titillates appealing to prurient interests but if you enjoy salami the stuff is fairly arty in a prurient titillating sort of way.

leading to the mid range ' I KNOW IT WHEN SEE IT'

bah ignoramus

so the moderator writes 'you are offense we have children here...'

and I reply 'well sheet Dude I doahn go near those animals....'

I was crusing down the beach road in Cocoa when an 8th grader tore off her .....and ran upoto my truck rubbing her.....so what's porn

jbeattie

Jan 22, 2017, 10:50:30 AM1/22/17
Dear moron, the the FCC applied Title II regulations to broadband ISPs, meaning that the same rules that apply to phones apply to ISPs. Read the obscenity provisions in Title II. https://transition.fcc.gov/Reports/1934new.pdf It has nothing to do with websites. It's all about regulating telecommunications carriers -- like the FCC has been doing since 1934. Before you open your pie hole, you should actually read the statutes and regulations. The actual law is illuminating. Read this: https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-15-24A1_Rcd.pdf

So, if you want to criticize the Muslum Kenyan Satan Obama, you should whine about over-regulation of the internet and forcing broadband ISPs like Comcast to give up boatloads of bandwidth to users like Netflix without any additional pay -- as if it needed more pay. OTOH, the prohibition on blocking, throttling and paid prioritization does seem to create an uneven playing filed in the battle of the titans. The Donald will get this all worked out by day-two. He will rest on day seven. Then the floods will come, and all the sinners will be washed away. It's already happening in California.

-- Jay Beattie.

AMuzi

Jan 22, 2017, 12:16:44 PM1/22/17
I am not an expert. In my understanding, your KKK or BLM
crap[1] is already a 1st Amendment area regardless of
administrative rules.

The issue was slowing delivery speeds to some customers
variable by price and also strategic alliances (Netflix or
Hulu or whatever).

IMHO if you want to pay less to get sometimes-slower
delivery, it's your choice. There are prior examples such as
electric utility variable rates around peak-demand times and
also industrial user cutoffs at another rate. Conversely, if
you want to pay more for faster uninterrupted service that's
your choice again. The misnomer 'Net Neutrality' sought to
enforce some version of 'equality' by cutting the heads off
the tall ones.

[1] Child porn is a statutory exemption but, mostly,
anything goes.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

AMuzi

Jan 22, 2017, 12:25:39 PM1/22/17
The expression 'Net Neutrality' was cleverly composed
because it obscures the issue, as you evidence above.

AMuzi

Jan 22, 2017, 12:34:25 PM1/22/17
BHO is no longer around to stop The Rise of Waters. QED.
Blame your floods on the 22d Amendment.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 22, 2017, 1:05:36 PM1/22/17
yeah but the deal is the 'customers' are United Crap and Universal BS where the carrier owns stock or whatever in Crap so then throttles BS.....itsnot Aunt Jemima vs Uncle Ben

ortake apolitical bent say Carrier K allows news service ANP access into Prime time but throttles The Abe Lincoln Brigade to 1AM ....

following the Kushner opinion where a 35 year old scion slum lord is now a state craft wizard in vio of nepotism laws.... ???

we could wake up and your biz seeing costs rise 200% with limits on hours according to voting reords.

jbeattie

Jan 22, 2017, 2:31:16 PM1/22/17
Well, its more like requiring homeowners to cut door openings higher for the tall ones. Those tall ones always want something for nothing, or at least that's what Comcast would argue. That argument resonates, assuming there is no quid pro quo. I don't know what Neflix has added in the way of backbone that is used by Comcast and others. I'll let the fight it out and know that at the end of the day, the consumer will pay.

-- Jay Beattie.

cycl...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2017, 2:35:07 PM1/22/17
On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 9:16:44 AM UTC-8, AMuzi wrote:
Andrew - the LAW says that ALL INTERNET PROVIDERS MUST ALLOW THESE THINGS THROUGH no matter what their wishes would be. BTW - you cannot hold a service provider responsible to child porn unless you can prove that he was aware that it was there. This is how this stuff is all over the Internet.

This is not "net neutrality" - it is dictating that people cannot complain about these things by BLOCKING these sorts of site permanently.

Frank Krygowski

Jan 22, 2017, 3:26:30 PM1/22/17
Tom, you repeatedly give assertions. Jay gives assertions plus
citations for proof. Hell, he's even given links to the text of the
laws in question. He's more convincing by far.

(And when he does that, I notice you don't ever say "OK, I was wrong.")

Admittedly, there have been some times you've given links to websites
claiming to confirm your views. In each case, though, they've actually
stated the opposite, or they've come from right wing conspiracy nut
sources. They're just not effective as evidence.

--
- Frank Krygowski

jbeattie

Jan 22, 2017, 5:37:40 PM1/22/17
I'm just reading the statutes and regulations, all of which are available for review by anyone who cares to look. The hard part is chasing down all the amendments and figuring out what has or has not been deemed unconstitutional. Like Andrew said, early attempts to control internet porn were overturned by SCOTUS. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reno_v._American_Civil_Liberties_Union Congress tried a few more times and got limitations on kiddie porn. Now, the question is whether any of those cases are changed by applying Title II of the Telecommunications Act to ISPs. I would think not, but I don't know and haven't done the research. There is an argument that ISPs could censor incidental porn -- the stuff that comes up when you search for some innocuous thing like "hand tools" or "rear entry" ski boots. Reno and other cases distinguished between FCC regulation of television and the internet because on the internet, you have to look for porn. It's not just beamed into your house over the TV. That distinction is gone, IMO.

-- Jay Beattie.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 22, 2017, 8:14:57 PM1/22/17

This is not "net neutrality" - it is dictating that people cannot complain about these things by BLOCKING these sorts of site permanently.

stripes

the people wuhwuhwuh the people

no one would write this with a straight face and walk. completely phoney production.

Esso The People....Union Carbide The People....Love Canal The People....PCB Mud The People.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Jan 22, 2017, 8:40:38 PM1/22/17
))))))))))))))

Rump fascists have an immediate example

Ms. Conway, speaking on the NBC program “Sunday Today,” said that with a block grant, “you really cut out the fraud, waste and abuse, and you get the help directly” to intended beneficiaries.

in Jefferson City ?

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 1, 2017, 3:36:11 PM2/1/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 1, 2017, 10:54:57 PM2/1/17
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a25002/behold-bat-bot/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Lilienthal

.... very interesting, another Wiki sendup

AFAIK, Lilienthal built a mechanized flying machine...following years of successful glider builds

the flying machine was a flapper ( as the bat bot ) . the machine flapped came apart n a member smacked Otto on the head causing a subdural hematoma causing his death.

from the Lilienthal bio

a massive move from an alleged conversational distortion between Lubsch* n Shoemaker.

?

resolved in Goo Images where the accident has a photo

goo.gl/hHQdIb

the biographer is guilty of a poor translation. and drawing of the last flyer. One is not the other....ducks n horses.

*Radar operator lived down the street. He saw the Japanese planes, called to Shoemaker the Loo super who told Lubsch to disregard the incoming flight of US bombers. I wanted to and was encouraged to meet with Lubsch failing to do so under the usual pressures from the power structure. Bad move.

Elsewhere I note my Farragut camp number is 107, also the same problem. Alan Shepard graduated from Farragut.

Today, they poisoned my instant potatoes with meat tenderizer.

the bat is seen as another bicycle obstacle...bat in tongue.

the Goo Images ornithopter section is a beaut.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 3, 2017, 9:30:00 AM2/3/17

goo.gl/eAISYw

as with most of us, the electrician bolting wire A to Post C was his own supervisor, that he had signed off on this. Low bid, as said.

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 3, 2017, 7:22:03 PM2/3/17
On Friday, February 3, 2017 at 9:30:00 AM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
> goo.gl/eAISYw
>
> as with most of us, the electrician bolting wire A to Post C was his own supervisor, that he had signed off on this. Low bid, as said.

http://gizmodo.com/trumps-new-fcc-chair-is-screwing-everything-up-as-fast-1791982230

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 5, 2017, 12:58:25 PM2/5/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 7, 2017, 8:58:50 AM2/7/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 8, 2017, 1:25:54 PM2/8/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 11, 2017, 1:15:07 AM2/11/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 11, 2017, 7:25:18 AM2/11/17
http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2017/02/10/ford-bets-1-billion-self-driving-car-start-up/97752312/

? if then what ...

my incapacity to understand the necessity to buy n own does explain driving energy expenditure levels

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 13, 2017, 9:53:50 AM2/13/17

DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Feb 13, 2017, 3:58:46 PM2/13/17