John B.

EdwardDolan

Jun 10, 2016, 8:43:33 AM6/10/16
John B. is better known on this newsgroup as John Bullshit. His every post is off the issue and he likes to engage in sissified name calling. He also fancies that he can gain an advantage by a crude kind of sophistry. He quibbles about words, but none of it matters to him (or anyone else ) in the least. What he does mostly is waste everyone’s time with nonsense.

To spend any time on this jerk and asshole means you have absolutely nothing better to do. Since he does not have a clue about what a newsgroup is for, I will dispose of him by responding with stock crapola just so he never gets the last word. Why should the worst elements of Usenet ever get the last word. I will give back to him the gibberish he gives to us. Nonsense only deserves more nonsense. To treat seriously a fool means that you are a fool yourself.