Five bicyclists killed, four wounded in Michigan hit-and-run after pickup truck plows into bike group

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jun 8, 2016, 3:22:21 AM6/8/16
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bicyclists-killed-michigan-hit-
and-run-article-1.2665136

A pickup truck sought by cops for reckless driving plowed into a group of
bicyclists along a western Michigan road, seriously wounding four and
killing at least five people, authorities said.

A flurry of 911 calls made before the deadly collision alerted police to a
blue truck driving dangerously throughout northern Kalamazoo County
Tuesday evening.

The calls began at 6:08 p.m. and repeated at 6:13 p.m., and 6:21 p.m. The
final call at 6:36 p.m. told police of a pickup truck that slammed into
nine bicyclists on a rural road three miles north of Kalamazoo

Police were “looking for the blue pickup truck at the time it struck and
killed five people, injured four others,” Kalamazoo County Prosecutor Jeff
Getting said at a media briefing.

A witness nearly hit by the driver said he saw the driver hit the
bicyclists.

“I stepped back, blacked out for a second, turned around and before I
could say ‘watch out’ to the bikers, it happened,” the witness told WOOD-
TV.

Cops apprehended the 50-year-old male fleeing his disabled truck — smashed
up from striking the bicyclists — on foot north of Cooper Township.

Getting would not identify the suspect, but said he is in police custody
and charges are pending a police collision reconstruction.

“Until then, the police have their hands full,” Getting said.

He also disputed initial reports that children were among the bicyclists
struck.

The deaths left members of a local bike club reeling with grief.

“This is beyond tragic,” said Kalamazoo Bicycle Club Director of Road
Safety Paul Selden.

He believes the bicyclists may have been part of a group riding toward
Plainwell on Tuesday evening.

“This is probably the worst bicyclist accident in the history of Kalamazoo
County and possibly the state of Michigan,” Selden told the Daily News.

Victim identities were not immediately available as police contact next of
kin.

Photos from the scene show a bicycle stuck to the front of a smashed-up
truck and white sheets covering a roadway line with dozens of first
responders, according to WZZM-TV.

This is the second mass death to strike the Kalamazoo area in the six
months.

Six people were shot and killed in a rolling gun attack allegedly
perpetrated by Jason Dalton, a former Uber driver planning to plead
insanity in the Feb. 20 deaths.

--
His Omnipotence Barack Hussein Obama, declared himself "Pooptator" of all
mentally ill homosexuals and crossdressers, while declaring where they

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $19 trillion in the seven
years he has been in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
queer liberal democrat donors.

Barack Obama, reelected by the dumbest voters in the history of the United
States of America. The only American president to deliberately import a
lethal infectious disease from Africa, Ebola.

Loretta Fuddy, killed after she "verified" Obama's phony birth
certificate.

Obama ignored the brutal killing of an American diplomat in Benghazi, then
relieved American military officers who attempted to prevent said murder
in order to cover up his own ineptitude.

Obama continues his muslim goal of disarming America while ObamaCare
increases insurance premiums 300% and leaves millions without health care.

cycl...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2016, 1:21:40 PM6/10/16
With any luck this miscreant will be Ed Dolan who will spend the rest of his life in prison trying to get some computer privileges and telling us how bad it is to have mountain bikers on single tracks while he probably hasn't hiked a single track in 30 years.

EdwardDolan

Jun 10, 2016, 4:09:38 PM6/10/16

> With any luck this miscreant will be Ed Dolan who will spend the rest of his life in prison trying to get some computer privileges and telling us how bad it is to have mountain bikers on single tracks while he probably hasn't hiked a single track in 30 years.

Here was an opportunity for you to make some remarks on a horrific event. Instead you are doing a John B.ullshit number. Mountain bikers must all come out of the same shit can since they are unable to ever make any remarks on what is posted as the issue for discussion. Now go fuck yourself since I suspect that is the one thing you can do with some expertise.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

John B.

Jun 11, 2016, 1:58:41 AM6/11/16
On Fri, 10 Jun 2016 15:09:44 -0500, "EdwardDolan" <edo...@iw.net>
wrote:

>wrote in message news:f48dd7b8-204b-4193...@googlegroups.com...
>[...]
>
>> With any luck this miscreant will be Ed Dolan who will spend the rest of his life in prison trying to get some computer privileges and telling us how bad it is to have mountain bikers on single tracks while he probably hasn't hiked a single track in 30 years.
>
>Here was an opportunity for you to make some remarks on a horrific event. Instead you are doing a John B.ullshit number. Mountain bikers must all come out of the same shit can since they are unable to ever make any remarks on what is posted as the issue for discussion. Now go fuck yourself since I suspect that is the one thing you can do with some expertise.

But Ed, he was telling you how much he loves and respects you.

But I guess in your mania you didn't have time to read and understand
his post. Because you were so undoubtedly eager to entertain us with
our theme song.

"Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.
Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?"

>Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota

Great? Great what?
--
cheers,

John B.

EdwardDolan

Jun 11, 2016, 2:26:08 AM6/11/16

wrote:

>wrote in message
>[...]
>
>> With any luck this miscreant will be Ed Dolan who will spend the rest of
>> his life in prison trying to get some computer privileges and telling us
>> how bad it is to have mountain bikers on single tracks while he probably
>> hasn't hiked a single track in 30 years.
>
>Here was an opportunity for you to make some remarks on a horrific event.
>Instead you are doing a John B.ullshit number. Mountain bikers must all
>come out of the same shit can since they are unable to ever make any
>remarks on what is posted as the issue for discussion. Now go fuck yourself
>since I suspect that is the one thing you can do with some expertise.

But Ed, he was telling you how much he loves and respects you.

Jesus Christ Almighty! If I were a jackass and an asshole like you, that is
exactly what I would have said too!