Anyone heard of PAaOT

Dave Iveson

Oct 13, 1992, 4:56:34 PM10/13/92

I rescued a 10-speed PAaOT bicycle from the recycling center near where I live
last weekend. I was wondering whether anyone can tell me anything about this
brand of bike, since I've never heard of it before. Is says "Made in Japan" on
it and the friction shifters and derailleurs are Shimano brand. Other than
having a flat rear tire and being a little greasy and dirty, the bike shifted
and rode well when I pumped the tire up and took it for a test ride. What I'm
really looking for is some info about the quality, or lack of it, of this bike.

This is the 3rd 10-speed bike that I've rescued from the recycle place. The
first 2 were a set of older his and hers Schwinns which I rebuilt from the
bearings up to the paint job for my wife and I. It never ceases to amaze me
that some people throw away a 10-speed bicycle which, with a little maintenance
work and some TLC, is a perfectly good piece of equipment. Disposable
10-speeds, what'll they think of next?

Dave Iveson at Bellcore, Piscataway, NJ

elch...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2014, 3:03:55 PM11/16/14
I just got one I was helping a friend in a recycling center in van nuys ca and I saw this guy with a bunch of bikes that he was recycling and this PAAOT bike and a nishiki bikes cut my attention and I offered to buy them from him, he sold them to me and I have research and this PAaOT bike only one article about this bike nothing else here in the states

ellem...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2017, 1:15:44 AM7/8/17