The Second Coming of Jesus

Mar 7, 2016, 12:55:08 PM3/7/16
On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 9:56:29 AM UTC-5, John Locke wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 21:00:39 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
> Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Not coming? He ain't even breathing hard.
> >
> >He gave up the ghost two thousand years ago, telling people to wait for him.
> >
> >I think is time to declare him dead.
> >
> ...we should to declare him what he actually is ..a fictional
> character.

Banning that fictional character... doesn't work. It came back with more power after the experiments in the Soviet Union and Cuba.

Nietzsche declared him dead (it was assumed he was alive at some point) but he's still going strong.

We must substitute. Pick your favorite character and make it your partner. I know I will receive "endless massage" from a goddess after I die. The hunter gatherers weren't alone before the concept of a monotheist god came along. They had spirits that they invoked and had fun with. A good hunt gave rise to a party with weed and stuff. I assume that the hot half-naked dancing by the fire led to some party under the sheets. Yeah, they celebrated life in a big way. Jesus is just depressing. A man must have BANANA POWER, you know. He didn't even fuck a woman. And he's expected to come a second time...

We don't understand the human brain full well. Perhaps we are wired in a certain way or perhaps we are just brainwashed. "Monkey see Monkey do" would explain why many people believe. Making sense may not work at all. We must be able to appeal to the monkey mind.

Above all we must face this issue with a sense of humor. Head to the liquor store and you are sure to find some spirits. I'm grabbing some myself. Where's the banana goddess? Yeah, she may be listening.

I'm asking the dear Christian audience, what kind of paradise they offer? Is praying some kind of substitute for sex? One thing they can't possibly offer is having fun in the other life. The sex police will whip you every time you get hard. Once we tell that to the masses, they'll sure won't want to live forever in such a paradise. I'd commit suicide.

What was the original idea? Yeah, Jesus ain't coming no more.

"The jungle has never been this much fun!"

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nffbCR_uCZ6znjf3gLiFRXSAoLzhWtoZ6U4S7Y37aKc/edit?usp=sharing

goodsoldi...@geemail.org

Mar 7, 2016, 7:33:48 PM3/7/16
On Mon, 7 Mar 2016 09:55:04 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, March 7, 2016 at 9:56:29 AM UTC-5, John Locke wrote:
>> On Sun, 6 Mar 2016 21:00:39 -0800 (PST), "Wise TibetanMonkey, Most
>> Humble Philosopher" <thetibet...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> >He gave up the ghost two thousand years ago, telling people to wait for him.
>> >
>> >I think is time to declare him dead.
>> >
>> ...we should to declare him what he actually is ..a fictional
>> character.
>
>Banning that fictional character... doesn't work. It came back with more power after the experiments in the Soviet Union and Cuba.

After the Cuban revolution of 1959 Christianity was not banned, nor
during the 56 year period from 1959 until 2015 when Raúl Castro stated
in a televised news conference in which he discussed Pope Francis's
September 2015 visit, "I am from the Cuban Communist Party that
doesn't allow believers, but now we are allowing it. It's an important
step." Castro indicated he might return to being a practicing Catholic
and that he would attend the Masses that the pope celebrates in Cuba.

Perhaps Simian Philosophy might be improved by a little firmer grip on
reality.

--
Cheers,

Schweik