Nancy Classics

Joy Beeson

Nov 8, 2017, 10:00:07 PM11/8/17

After buying brake blocks, I read the funnies

http://www.gocomics.com/nancy-classics/2017/11/06

and found the current Nancy Classics apropos.

[back from the table of dictionaries: Well I'l be dipped. There *is*
an "s" in "appropos".]

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net

ab.ch...@rogers.com

Nov 10, 2017, 3:00:51 PM11/10/17
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 10:00:07 PM UTC-5, Joy Beeson wrote:
> After buying brake blocks, I read the funnies
>
> http://www.gocomics.com/nancy-classics/2017/11/06
>
> and found the current Nancy Classics apropos.
>

> [back from the table of dictionaries: Well I'l be dipped. There *is*
> an "s" in "appropos".]

Du français, "à propos," "on the subject of...."
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO