Call Girls In Pune. 09921356999

Escorts services pune 09921356999

Aug 8, 2014, 7:40:14 AM8/8/14
Escorts Services Pune 09921356999
•● ❤ ●•۰Sunny High Profile Escorts Services۰•● ❤ ●•**09921356999**۰•● ❤ ●•۰**09921189111** •● ❤ ●•

Call Mr. Anil ***09921189111* *or* *09921356999***

Our services is available in all over pune- Koregaon Park, Kalyani Nagar, viman Nagar,
Airport Area, kharadi, mundhva, kharadi bye pass , Pune Railway Station Area, Camp etc...
Incall & Outcall Available... For Incall We Have Safe AC Accomodation....

*****IMPORTENT*****

NONE OF THE PROFILE PHOTOS ARE ORIGINAL BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EXPOSE
PROFILE PHOTOS BUT SIMILAR QUALITY IS THERE WITH US AND AT YOUR REQUEST WE CAN SEND
PHOTOS Via WhatsApp, MMS, OR MAIL ID.. SO PLS DO CALL OR PLS SMS YOUR REQUIREMENT...
***Even Our Profiles does direct HOTEL entries***

WellCome to Pune Escorts, We are Well established, Pune Independent Female Escort agency
with the most beautiful, Sexy & Sensual pune girls in the pune region available for
outcall & incall. Our Pune Independent Female Escort agency is Well known and very popular
for our privacy and Confidentially.

We don't show any website since photos are fake in website, insted to your request we will
send in your WhatsApp, Mail id, MMS etc...
We can say that we are best in pune...
We have a diverse range of girls like..
1) Home Private Girls
2) College Girls
3) Models
4) Air Hostess
5) Private House wife & Many More...

InCall / OutCall- All Over Pune 24/7

Our pune Escort has beautiful, young models and high class companionsto Satisfy you in every
way you want. Most of the girls in pune escort agency meets only visiting business men,
tourist and local experts. Not all our Independent Escort agency wants to have their photos
published as they want here secrecy, but we would be pleased to inform you about them upon
your request!!!

FOR APPOINTMENT CALL: Sunny- ***09921356999*** (Any Time)
call or Whatsapp call,,,mr.sunny +91 9921189111. PUNE VIP MODELS & SWEET N SAXY HI PRO GIRLS FOR HOUSE WIFE ,SOUTH INDIAN ,PUNJABI ,GUJU,AIR HOSTES GIRLS IN PUNE CAMP MG ROAD WITH AC ROOM , SHOT TIME 7K TO 15K & NIGHT 15K TO 20K FOR FULL SERVICE, NO LAFDA NO TENSION FULL ENJOY SO PLZ CALL ME MR. SUNNY 09921356999

Best MODELS from PUNE with their enchanting photos:

Meet some of the most elegant, charming and lustful Models with our best Model service in Pune . You can view the profile images and various poses of these Models with sensual outfits, which they may use for satisfying your primitive desires. Mark out their figures, age, body constructions, complexions and many more vital statistics of the Pune Models with photos in our gallery section. These Models in PUNE will be with you for that mesmerizing time that is ensured for nothing less than a 100% satisfaction for you.

Enjoy the moments of a wonderful time with the Pune with photo ! call 09921356999

roshan...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2016, 12:54:45 AM1/23/16
Can u gve yr address ..