Busty & Bold CaLL Girls Pune 09970673546

Kunal Sharma

Feb 16, 2015, 6:12:02 AM2/16/15
High Profile 09970673546 Or 09767068773 Pune Call Girls Pune Escorts Pune Female Escorts Pune Independent Escorts Services Businessman and gentlemen welcome to VIP High Class, Genuine, hassle free, Risk free escort service in Pune.
● College Girls
● Air-Hostess
● Models
● House wife’s
● foreigners and more..!
In Call or Out Call All over Pune 24/7*
Our Girls Can Directly Enter Any Star Hotel ( Out Call )
We have Some well Furnished Penthouses and bungalows for In Call Service,
Donations:
1 to 2hr = Rs 10,000
2 to 4hr = Rs 15,000
8hr / Over Night = Rs 20,000
(we providing only hi end escorts)
Note*
1) Minimum Starting price 10,000 Rupees ( 1hr, 30 Minute, 15 Minute or 2hr whatever minimum 10,000 Rupees )
Real Independent Escorts 09970673546 Pune
2) No Discount – No Last Price – No Final Price – No Best Price – No Bargaining.
3) Minimum Donations are mentioned Above Conform Minimum Donations before Call.
4) NO Time Pass or NO Time waste only for serious inquiry.