Guy Delage Transatlantic

Richard Tosswill

Feb 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/2/98

A French scientist Guy Delage has just embarked on an ocean drift in the
Indian Ocean. He is reported to have "flown the Atlantic from Africa to
Brazilin 26hr. in an 'ultralight' in 1991". Does this ring any bells
with anyone? It sounds an odd story. . .

Al Pike

Feb 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/5/98

Don't know if it helps you or not, but I recall a story along those lines.
It was published in several magazines. As I recall it, there was a French
pilot who flew across the Atlantic to S. America in a Rotax-powered trike
(possibly Air Creation?), and the trip took him something like 24+ hours.
It was a memorable story.

fly FUN!

al pike
SPORT FLYER'S Internet Resources
http://SportFlyer.com

Bernard

Feb 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/17/98

This is perfectly the truth ! Guy Dealge flew acroos the Atlantic in 1991.
But remember that Guy Delage is a really mad man !!! Anyway he did it !

Richard Tosswill <ep...@dial.pipex.com> a écrit dans l'article
<34D653...@dial.pipex.com>...