SAP BPC ONLINE TRAINING IN INDIA

1 view

Jaligama Priyanka

Feb 23, 2016, 4:42:07 AM2/23/16
Biginfosys Services Provide SAP BPC Online Training resources to help individuals and teams. We trouble shoot your problems while you are working and we address your questions during the Online SAP BPC Training even after the course completion. You will be 100% Satisfied because we provide best quality real time Online Training.

Some of the SAP BPC Course topics that covered by our professionals:

1.Introduction to SAP BPC
2.Hot Analysis.
3.Lab Exercises.
4.Project Exercises.
5.Competitor Analysis.
6.Seeding the Plan.
7.BPC Audit.
8.Terminology.
9.Release strategy.
10.Developing Reports.

And many sub topics are there for more details please go through the website.

Please call us for the Demo Classes we have regular batches and weekend batches.

Contact Number: India+91 9618546596,

Email: in...@iqnext.com,

Web: http://biginfosys.com/sap-bpc-online-training.html