WTB Hood and or emblem

JAY GOLDEN

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Hi

I am looking for the hood emblem for a 1982 Mustang GT it is black 3" round
with silver horse and silver 3 bars the Ford part number is E2ZZ16850A. I
will buy the entire hood if I have to. Thanks

Jay Golden
cjr...@worldnet.att.net

eric...@my-deja.com

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
In article <7v6lfq$fjs$1...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>,

Check out either California Mustangs (http://www.cal-mustang.com/) or
Mustangs Unlimited (http://www.mustang-unl.com/). Either company sells
the emblems, and you won't even have to buy the whole hood.

Cheers,

Eric
--
1999 Silver GT convertible
K&N

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Bill S.

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
Hey Jay,

Check with Mustangs Unlimited, and also contact your local Ford dealer, and
have them do an inventory search for the emblem, you'll be surprised what is
still sitting on shelves in say Dakron, Ohio, or Beezle, kansas.

Yours in Fords,

Bill S.

Musttanguy

Oct 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/27/99
>Subject: Re: WTB Hood and or emblem

>contact your local Ford dealer, and
>have them do an inventory search for the emblem, you'll be surprised what is
>still sitting on shelves in say Dakron, Ohio, or Beezle, kansas.

You are so right,I just searched the inventory database and show there 5
dealers that have this emblem in their inventory for the 82 GT with the part#
supplied.
they are:
Dealer Auto parts-Appache junction,AZ
@ 800-640-3321
Ralph Baird Motors-Larned,KS
@ 316-285-3123
Bill Grant Ford-Bolivar,MO
@ 417-326-7671
Green Sales co.-Cincinnati,OH
@ 800-543-4959
Stephen Ford-Bristol,CT
@ 800-201-6713

Let me know these work out for you
TIM
http://members.aol.com/musttanguy/main.htm
MUSTTANGUY@AOL
95 Mustang conv.v6,chrome17"s, dual exh,fogs
91 Mustang conv,95 run'n gear,GT40,orig.cobra body kit,modified
87 Mustang GT,for sale
82 Mustang GT,future BB
86 Ranger 4x4,9"lift,33's,91 5.0 going in
92 Bronco 4x4,7"lift,35's,winch,35