DACA Proposal

ScottW

Dec 8, 2017, 10:34:40 AM12/8/17
https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/07/democrats-asked-daca-fix-dont-think-theyre-going-like/

I'd give them permanent legal status with no leap to the front of the line for
citizenship in exchange for e-verify.

E-verify would benefit dreamers and all low wage earners so why aren't they
clamoring for that?

ScottW

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2017, 11:42:51 AM12/8/17
I mostly agree about the dreamers. As long as they have no felony convictions, permanent residency, privilege to leave and reenter USA, but no citizenship. Some sort of special passport category or transit document.

Well, maybe some deferred citizenship. Say when they reach age 35. Or when they have resided here for at least 20 years.

I one hand I don't want to reward illegal entry and give incentives for that to continue, but after a dreamer has been here so long they're really ours. They don't have another country. They came here when young. Their experiences become more and more Americanized.

Boon

Dec 8, 2017, 1:49:42 PM12/8/17
Yeah, Scott. Listen to the international sex trafficker. He knows all about this.

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2017, 3:58:34 PM12/8/17
Another libel by Marc Phillips

Your delusions and obsessions over other people just can't solve your low self esteem and thoughts of your own inadequacy. Building yourself up by trashing other people isn't going to work for you in the long run. You're a sick asshole.

Boon

Dec 8, 2017, 4:10:50 PM12/8/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 3:58:34 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> Another libel by Marc Phillips

Prove it. Give me the name of the "matchmaking" service that hooked you up with your Romanian ex.

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2017, 5:02:36 PM12/8/17
You made the libelous accusation. it is up to you to prove it, not for me to prove it wrong.

Under your perverted standards one could label you as a criminal. And that would stand until you disproved it. that's not the way things work.

Boon

Dec 8, 2017, 5:21:56 PM12/8/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 5:02:36 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> You made the libelous accusation. it is up to you to prove it, not for me to prove it wrong.

No, moron. You accused me of libel so you're the one who has to prove it.

You're incredibly fucking stupid.

> Under your perverted standards one could label you as a criminal. And that would stand until you disproved it. that's not the way things work.

Again, you're babbling complete nonsense because no one wants to talk to you anymore. Have you figured out the easiest way to off yourself in a nursing home yet?

Boon

Dec 8, 2017, 5:27:10 PM12/8/17
I just looked it up. Between 7 and 30% of people in assisted living facilities have suicidal thoughts or have attempted suicide. Number one method, surprisingly enough, is by firearm. Second is hanging.

Do you have a gun, Art? Do you have any friends who can sneak one in? Do you have any friends? If not, ropes are cheap.

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2017, 6:20:33 PM12/8/17

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2017, 6:21:29 PM12/8/17
No doofus. The first accusation was by you. You need to prove that. You need to defend it.

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2017, 6:24:23 PM12/8/17
You're a total idiot. You can't go around making defamatory statements and demand that your victim disprove them.

Boon

Dec 8, 2017, 7:02:45 PM12/8/17
Does your ex think you're a victim?

Boon

Dec 8, 2017, 7:06:40 PM12/8/17
You've already expressed the opinion that you don't want me digging around in your past. Have you changed your mind?

You're also running away from all the libellous statements you have made about my personal life and my business. Are you immune to that?

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2017, 7:52:55 PM12/8/17
Prove it!

ScottW

Dec 8, 2017, 10:14:58 PM12/8/17

"Boon" <vinylana...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 5:02:36 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
>> You made the libelous accusation. it is up to you to prove it, not for me to
>> prove it wrong.
>
> No, moron. You accused me of libel so you're the one who has to prove it.
>
> You're incredibly fucking stupid.

You are oblivious to all the accusations you toss around in nearly every post.
Of course since you admit no need to prove any of them it's the easy thing to
do.
boon never took anything but the easy way and look where it got him....dependent
on gofundme.

ScottW

ScottW

Dec 8, 2017, 10:16:44 PM12/8/17

> Does your ex think you're a victim?

I'll bet boon's partner thinks she can't afford to pay her medical bills and
that she'll be facing the challenge all alone...even with boon by her side.

ScottW

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 8, 2017, 10:50:01 PM12/8/17
All the contributions were itemized. Not one from Boon.

Boon

Dec 9, 2017, 10:59:48 AM12/9/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 7:52:55 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> Prove it!

It's not necessary for me to prove that you've committed libel, since no one takes you seriously. You can inflict no damage unless you take this out into the real world. And if you do, you'll learn how unsympathetic a civil court would be to your lapses in logic.

Boon

Dec 9, 2017, 11:03:27 AM12/9/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 10:14:58 PM UTC-5, ScottW wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylana...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 5:02:36 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> >> You made the libelous accusation. it is up to you to prove it, not for me to
> >> prove it wrong.
> >
> > No, moron. You accused me of libel so you're the one who has to prove it.
> >
> > You're incredibly fucking stupid.
>
> You are oblivious to all the accusations you toss around in nearly every post.

Wrong.

> Of course since you admit no need to prove any of them it's the easy thing to
> do.

You and Art toss out accusations that no one would believe since your only motivation is butthurt. Your accusations make no sense in the real world.

I, on the other hand, take the things that you say and fill in the gaps with logic and reason, and I'm usually if not always correct. That's why it takes you several months to gather the nerve to dispute the things I say, and I immediately point out your lies the minute I see them.

> boon never took anything but the easy way and look where it got him....dependent
> on gofundme.

You're still glomming onto an old argument you lost several times because you got nothing else. Loser.

Boon

Dec 9, 2017, 11:04:11 AM12/9/17
Why don't you ask her?

Boon

Dec 9, 2017, 11:04:58 AM12/9/17
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 10:50:01 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> All the contributions were itemized. Not one from Boon.

Why would I do that?

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 9, 2017, 11:59:47 AM12/9/17
Ditto

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 9, 2017, 12:02:18 PM12/9/17
Lol. My nursing attendant tells me it's my posting time.

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 9, 2017, 12:20:48 PM12/9/17
Love

Boon

Dec 9, 2017, 12:36:53 PM12/9/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 12:20:48 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> Love

Three responses, no context.

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 9, 2017, 3:35:27 PM12/9/17
You have commented on my other posts that provided equal level of context. You are just a lazy idiot or a liar. Maybe both.

Boon

Dec 9, 2017, 3:45:14 PM12/9/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 3:35:27 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> You have commented on my other posts that provided equal level of context. You are just a lazy idiot or a liar. Maybe both.

Wrong, moron.

You just blurted out three responses to three of my posts. You didn't do it in order. Since each of your responses was idiotic, I could apply them any way I want. I thought I'd give you the benefit of the doubt.

You and Scott have a huge problem with understanding why this is an issue. I know it's because you two idiots would rather die than admit you're wrong. If you immediately respond to a post and there are no other posts between it, there is context. If you respond after others have responded, or if there are more discussions going on in the same thread, the context is lost.

Fucking morons.

ScottW

Dec 9, 2017, 8:47:03 PM12/9/17
Definitely both.

ScottW

ScottW

Dec 9, 2017, 8:48:12 PM12/9/17
It's a boonissue, ie, nothing to worry about.

ScottW

ScottW

Dec 9, 2017, 8:50:06 PM12/9/17

"Boon" <vinylana...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Why can't I take her word for it on gofundme?
Are you implying she was less than truthful with her comments? Hmmmmm.

ScottW

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 9, 2017, 9:53:42 PM12/9/17
Get a better newsreader!

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 9, 2017, 9:55:32 PM12/9/17
Boon is inviting you to interfere in his relationship with his life partner. Very odd behavior on his part.

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 9, 2017, 9:58:14 PM12/9/17
If there was no discernible context you would not know if my three responses were in order of your posts. Therefore you are caught in another Boon lie. You do have the context to know which response matches which post.

Boon

Dec 10, 2017, 10:43:32 AM12/10/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 8:47:03 PM UTC-5, ScottW wrote:
> Definitely both.

No context.

Boon

Dec 10, 2017, 10:44:58 AM12/10/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 8:50:06 PM UTC-5, ScottW wrote:
> "Boon" <vinylana...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 10:16:44 PM UTC-5, ScottW wrote:
> >> "Boon" <vinylana...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>
> >> I'll bet boon's partner thinks she can't afford to pay her medical bills and
> >> that she'll be facing the challenge all alone...even with boon by her side.
> >
> > Why don't you ask her?
>
> Why can't I take her word for it on gofundme?

Because you can't read.

> Are you implying she was less than truthful with her comments? Hmmmmm.

No, I'm saying you're functionally illiterate. In addition, your multiple personality disorders prevent you from understanding what few words you can process.

Boon

Dec 10, 2017, 10:46:17 AM12/10/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 9:53:42 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> Get a better newsreader!

Why? To make better sense of your worthless posts?

I'd rather keep the status quo...i.e. destroying your self-image.

Boon

Dec 10, 2017, 10:55:07 AM12/10/17
On Saturday, December 9, 2017 at 9:58:14 PM UTC-5, Mr. Clyde Slick wrote:
> If there was no discernible context you would not know if my three responses were in order of your posts. Therefore you are caught in another Boon lie. You do have the context to know which response matches which post.

Wrong.

By the way, this is my last response to you. George has the right idea. You're not entertaining in any way, like Scott or Arny. You're just a lump.

Mr. Clyde Slick

Dec 10, 2017, 1:26:08 PM12/10/17
🙏🏼