Happy listening

Ed Presson

Nov 28, 2016, 1:23:52 PM11/28/16
I just wanted to wish good listening to those out there who still listen to
as good a system as they
can muster and care about good sound.
Classical music is my favorite, and I'm listening to the new Munch box.

Ed Presson

Peter Wieck

Nov 28, 2016, 5:46:24 PM11/28/16
Pretty much every day at some level, on some equipment. Yesterday was:

The Chieftains - Wide World Over
Kiri Te Kanawa - Mozart
Emmylou Harris - Red Dirt Girl
Beethoven - 9th & Consecration of the House
Mark Knopfler & Emmylou Harris - All the Road Running

I have a changer, and like to mix them up some.

System was the small workroom system consisting of HK 17/18/19 Citation electronics, AR M5 speakers and a Sony changer.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Robert Peirce

Dec 3, 2016, 10:53:28 AM12/3/16
On 11/28/16 5:46 PM, Peter Wieck wrote:
> I have a changer, and like to mix them up some.

I am gradually converting all my stuff to iTunes which I use with Pure
Music to output to my system. A randomly shuffled smart playlist
accomplishes this nicely. I did have a problem playing complete works
but I think I finally solved that.

ott...@hotmail.com

Dec 7, 2016, 8:53:31 PM12/7/16
On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 1:23:52 PM UTC-5, Ed Presson wrote:
Presently listening to a very old LP, Broadway Solo Guitar, by Laurindo Almeida, not even available on CD!

Bg.