What is the status of the 2016 California Audio Show?

f...@bar.com

Apr 28, 2016, 7:43:32 PM4/28/16
Has anybody heard anything about this year's California Audio Show?
It appears that Northern California's only audio show isn't happening
this year? I have not had any response from Dagogo and I can't find
anything on the Net about it, not even a cancellation notice?
My email is JohnMee3 <AT> comcast.net, not whatever is in the header

Peter Wieck

Apr 28, 2016, 8:22:27 PM4/28/16
On Thursday, April 28, 2016 at 7:43:32 PM UTC-4, f...@bar.com wrote:
> Has anybody heard anything about this year's California Audio Show?
> It appears that Northern California's only audio show isn't happening
> this year? I have not had any response from Dagogo and I can't find
> anything on the Net about it, not even a cancellation notice?

Call Now 1.510.734.4854

Try calling the number. But, I expect it has moved:

http://theshownewport.com/

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA