Most attractive reporters on cable news

aalu...@webtv.net

Jul 22, 2004, 11:06:26 PM7/22/04
Who are the most attractive reporters on cable or network news.

1) Norah O'Donnell MSNBC - if anyone defines classic beauty on TV it is
her. As perfect as you can get in terms of beauty.
No one comes close to her in terms of looks on news.

2) Suzanne Malveaux CNN - skin tone is incredible, fantastic smile and
great hair.

3) Monica Novotny MSNBC - pixie like and very cute

4) Kelly O'Donnell NBC - not as beautiful as her sister but lovely hair
and smile

Ra

Jul 23, 2004, 8:09:40 AM7/23/04
Kiran Chetry

--
best regards,
Ra

Peachhead

Jul 23, 2004, 8:28:39 AM7/23/04
Heidi Collins-CNN. When Soledad O'Brien has her kids I hope the Collins on
in the morning.

Contessa Brewer-MSNBC

I used to like Suzanne Malveax, but it looks like her skull/bone structure
is changing with age and it's affecting her looks.

Ian J. Ball

Jul 23, 2004, 1:00:09 PM7/23/04
In article <Xv7Mc.2724$IX2....@newssvr15.news.prodigy.com>,
"Peachhead" <Peac...@MUNGEsnet.net> wrote:

> Contessa Brewer-MSNBC

<raising eyebrows>
You think Contessa's attractive?...

--
Ian J. Ball | "I think things are even worse now after
TV lover, and | the awful... fish sex."

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Jul 23, 2004, 1:26:01 PM7/23/04
Peachhead wrote:
> Heidi Collins-CNN. When Soledad O'Brien has her kids I hope the Collins on
> in the morning.

I concur. Heidi is very pretty.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

morts...@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
http://www.mortimerschnerd.com

Jonathan Wendland

Jul 23, 2004, 2:00:56 PM7/23/04
"Peachhead" <Peac...@MUNGEsnet.net> wrote in message news:<Xv7Mc.2724$IX2....@newssvr15.news.prodigy.com>...

That's medically impossible unless she's had an accident.

Message has been deleted

Ra

Jul 23, 2004, 3:41:32 PM7/23/04
"Jonathan Wendland" wrote

> > I used to like Suzanne Malveax, but it looks like her skull/bone structure
> > is changing with age and it's affecting her looks.

> That's medically impossible unless she's had an accident.

When I wondered about Reese Witherspoon's formerly bulbous head,
people here said that surgeons can indeed 'fix' such things.

As for Suzanne Malveaux, I don't think it's her head,
I think it's her hair.
She used to have an incredibly wild mane, which they have
progressively 'tamed' and trimmed until it's a blah nothing now.

None of these women hold a candle to Kiran Chetry though,
even if she does have her mouth shoved up Roger Ayles ass.

Jul 23, 2004, 3:48:33 PM7/23/04
On 23 Jul 2004 11:00:56 -0700, jonathan...@yahoo.com (Jonathan
Wendland) wrote:

Not at all.

http://www.niddk.nih.gov/health/endo/pubs/acro/acro.htm

Work with someone whose mother-in-law is usffering form just such an
affliction.
---

Remove whiz to email

----

Peachhead

Jul 23, 2004, 4:32:49 PM7/23/04

"Jonathan Wendland" <jonathan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Actually I think it's the soft tissue in her face that's changing with age
or maybe some weight loss. She used to have slightly softer, rounder
features. Now they seem more prominent and masculine.

PS-It's not "medically impossible" for a person's skullbone structure to
change slightly as they age. With or without surgery or trauma.

Peachhead

Jul 23, 2004, 4:33:35 PM7/23/04

"Ian J. Ball" <ijball***SPAM-No***@mac.com.invalid> wrote in message

> In article <Xv7Mc.2724$IX2....@newssvr15.news.prodigy.com>,
> "Peachhead" <Peac...@MUNGEsnet.net> wrote:
>
> > Contessa Brewer-MSNBC
>
> <raising eyebrows>
> You think Contessa's attractive?...

Very attractive.

Buz Overbeck

Jul 23, 2004, 5:51:35 PM7/23/04
On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:26:01 GMT, Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:

> Peachhead wrote:
>> Heidi Collins-CNN. When Soledad O'Brien has her kids I hope the Collins on
>> in the morning.
>

> I concur. Heidi is very pretty.

Ditto that!!!

Mpoconnor7

Jul 23, 2004, 6:33:09 PM7/23/04
Rudi Bakhtiar of CNN Headline News is drop dead gorgeous. I think Linda
Stouffer of CNNHN has the prettiest smile I've ever seen on a news anchor.

Michael O'Connor - Modern Renaissance Man

"The likelihood of one individual being correct increases in a direct
proportion to the intensity with which others try to prove him wrong"
James Mason from the movie "Heaven Can Wait".

Quiet Desperation

Jul 23, 2004, 7:35:05 PM7/23/04
In article <18718-410...@storefull-3317.bay.webtv.net>,
<aalu...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Who are the most attractive reporters on cable or network news.

I have to confess to wanting Laurie Dhue. Badly.

I'm sorry.

Well, no, I'm not sorry.

And there's a brunette on Fox News I alkso find very attractive, but
her name escapes me at the moment.

Ian J. Ball

Jul 23, 2004, 9:12:06 PM7/23/04
In article <230720041635051381%nos...@nospam.com>,
Quiet Desperation <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> In article <18718-410...@storefull-3317.bay.webtv.net>,
> <aalu...@webtv.net> wrote:
>
> > Who are the most attractive reporters on cable or network news.
>
> I have to confess to wanting Laurie Dhue. Badly.
>
> I'm sorry.
>
> Well, no, I'm not sorry.

You should be.

> And there's a brunette on Fox News I alkso find very attractive, but
> her name escapes me at the moment.

Either Keiran Chetry or Jane Skinner, I'd wager.

Ian (Also, you gots to give props to my girl Martha McCallum, formerly
of CNBC and now of FNC...)

Ra

Jul 23, 2004, 9:33:47 PM7/23/04
Linda Vester is hot.

Before she got this 'talk live' gig,
she would never, ever smile.

Message has been deleted

Milhouse Van Houten

Jul 23, 2004, 10:36:11 PM7/23/04
"Mpoconnor7" <mpoco...@aol.comnojunk> wrote in message

> Rudi Bakhtiar of CNN Headline News is drop dead gorgeous.

She has a lot of different looks, but when she's on, she's really on.

Ra

Jul 23, 2004, 11:48:51 PM7/23/04
"Milhouse Van Houten" wrote in message

> > Rudi Bakhtiar of CNN Headline News is drop dead gorgeous.

> She has a lot of different looks, but when she's on, she's really on.

She looks a bit like Cindy Crawford.

Some unknown rock band wrote a song about her and she played
part of it on the air and got all excited.

Milhouse Van Houten

Jul 24, 2004, 12:40:35 AM7/24/04
"Ra" <use...@freetoys.com> wrote in message

> She looks a bit like Cindy Crawford.

And as I was reminded in the blurb from the article below, Rudi has the
cutest pronunciation of "Saddam" ever.

> Some unknown rock band wrote a song about her and she played
> part of it on the air and got all excited.

Was that possibly Maria Bartiromo, who was the subject of a song by The
Ramones?
http://www.charleston.net/stories/060103/art_01tvnews.shtml

Quiet Desperation

Jul 24, 2004, 1:23:57 AM7/24/04
In article <rfh3g05g2uof5k6i0...@4ax.com>, Alan Moorman
<amoo...@visi.com> wrote:

> Would that be Shephard Smith?????

There are blind and deaf members of undiscovered tribes of mole people
living deep within the Earth's crust under Antarctica who saw that one
coming.

Quiet Desperation

Jul 24, 2004, 1:26:21 AM7/24/04
In article
<ijball***SPAM-No***-2A287D.181...@orngca-news02.socal.rr.com>,

Ian J. Ball <ijball***SPAM-No***@mac.com.invalid> wrote:

> > Well, no, I'm not sorry.
>
> You should be.

Well, I'm not. So there. :-P

Laurie shall be mine.

Or not.

http://www.lauriedhue.com/db4/00385/lauriedhue.com/_uimages/Laurie_Hot.j
pg

Oh my! Is that temperature down in the lower right HER temperature?!
Someone get that lady a sweater!

Mk40

Jul 24, 2004, 3:15:43 AM7/24/04

<aalu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Both Campbell Brown and Natalie Morales on MSNBC are kinda cute.
As for an older anchor woman, Kathleen Kennedy on CNN Headline
News still looks great. Seems like she has been there forever.

Ra

Jul 24, 2004, 3:58:56 AM7/24/04
"Milhouse Van Houten"wrote

> > She looks a bit like Cindy Crawford.

> And as I was reminded in the blurb from the article below, Rudi has the
> cutest pronunciation of "Saddam" ever.

Rudi should read the news one night, wearing a Burqa, just for kicks.

> > Some unknown rock band wrote a song about her and she played
> > part of it on the air and got all excited.

> Was that possibly Maria Bartiromo, who was the subject of a song by The
> Ramones?
> http://www.charleston.net/stories/060103/art_01tvnews.shtml

No, it was Rudi all right. Didn't know that about Maria.
She looks like she'd be a demon in the sack.

Mpoconnor7

Jul 24, 2004, 8:45:08 AM7/24/04
>And as I was reminded in the blurb from the article below, Rudi has the
>cutest pronunciation of "Saddam" ever.

She was born and raised in Iran according the her bio at the CNNHN website.
She speaks perfect American English for a native Iranian.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

IAPW

Jul 24, 2004, 11:11:58 AM7/24/04
In article <20040724084508...@mb-m03.aol.com>,

Mpoconnor7 <mpoco...@aol.comnojunk> wrote:

>She was born and raised in Iran according the her bio at the CNNHN website.

I read she was born in California.
--
"Yet, like a Hilary Duff toiling in the shadows of a Lindsay Lohan, the
pursuit of science on Mars proceeds apace."

Mpoconnor7

Jul 24, 2004, 12:16:50 PM7/24/04
>>She was born and raised in Iran according the her bio at the CNNHN website.
>
>I read she was born in California.
>--

Her bio says she attended UCLA.

IAPW

Jul 24, 2004, 12:47:32 PM7/24/04
In article <20040724121650...@mb-m16.aol.com>,

Mpoconnor7 <mpoco...@aol.comnojunk> wrote:
>>>She was born and raised in Iran according the her bio at the CNNHN website.
>>
>>I read she was born in California.
>
>Her bio says she attended UCLA.

http://www.globalmarquee.com/Rudi.htm

Where did she grow up? Rudi was born in California and raised in Iran.

Education? Bachelor of Science in biology, University of California at
Los Angeles.

"Her autobio: I was born to Iranian immigrants in Fresno, California. By
the age of 2, I had managed to talk my parents into moving out to Los
Angeles ... you would too if you lived in Fresno. But L.A. wasn't the
answer either and on my 5th birthday, I was on a plane to the Middle East,
where I hoped my parents would reap the rewards of their American
education. They did ... for a while. But in 1979, there was an Islamic
revolution in Iran; the shah was overthrown. The Ayatollah Khomeini took
over, and many were killed. My world, as I had known -- and loved it, was
over. I owe a lot to those trying times: I would not be the person I am
today if I had not been forced to endure five post-revolution years in
Iran. That kind of oppression and lost opportunities inspired me to make
the most of my life and take nothing for granted."

Ian J. Ball

Jul 24, 2004, 1:13:29 PM7/24/04
In article <cdt2b...@news1.newsguy.com>, "Mk40" <mk...@ogpmwest.net>
wrote:

Does *no one* like MSNBC "Anime Girl" Chris Jansing?!?!!

Ra

Jul 24, 2004, 1:32:03 PM7/24/04
"Ian J. Ball" wrote

> Does *no one* like MSNBC "Anime Girl" Chris Jansing?!?!!

I like her a hell of a lot more than that dufus that everyone
was raving over for awhile; Ashley Banfield

Mpoconnor7

Jul 24, 2004, 1:51:33 PM7/24/04
>website.
>>>
>>>I read she was born in California.
>>
>>Her bio says she attended UCLA.
>
>http://www.globalmarquee.com/Rudi.htm
>
>Where did she grow up? Rudi was born in California and raised in Iran.
>
>Education? Bachelor of Science in biology, University of California at
>Los Angeles.
>
>"Her autobio: I was born to Iranian immigrants in Fresno, California. By
>the age of 2, I had managed to talk my parents into moving out to Los
>Angeles ... you would too if you lived in Fresno. But L.A. wasn't the
>answer either and on my 5th birthday, I was on a plane to the Middle East,
>where I hoped my parents would reap the rewards of their American
>education. They did ... for a while. But in 1979, there was an Islamic
>revolution in Iran; the shah was overthrown. The Ayatollah Khomeini took
>over, and many were killed. My world, as I had known -- and loved it, was
>over. I owe a lot to those trying times: I would not be the person I am
>today if I had not been forced to endure five post-revolution years in
>Iran. That kind of oppression and lost opportunities inspired me to make
>the most of my life and take nothing for granted."
>--

I stand corrected; I misread the bio. She was RAISED in Iran.

Chuck Kopsho

Jul 24, 2004, 3:59:21 PM7/24/04
To All:
Granted, these two aren't newsbabes, but Samantha Brown of The Travel
Channel, and Rachael Ray of The Food Network are babes nonetheless.

Cheers,
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California

Mk40

Jul 24, 2004, 3:50:43 PM7/24/04

> I like her a hell of a lot more than that dufus that everyone
> was raving over for awhile; Ashley Banfield

Ashley is no longer at MSNBC. Hasn't been since around the end of
February.

Alan Pollock

Jul 24, 2004, 10:38:45 PM7/24/04
In rec.arts.tv Peachhead <Peac...@mungesnet.net> wrote:
> Heidi Collins-CNN. When Soledad O'Brien has her kids I hope the Collins on
> in the morning.

> Contessa Brewer-MSNBC

> I used to like Suzanne Malveax, but it looks like her skull/bone structure
> is changing with age and it's affecting her looks.

Besides, the whacky pronunciation irks me. Suzahhhhne. You don't even say it
that way in French. They'd think you were an IQ-less German or something. Nex

Newton Wai

Jul 24, 2004, 10:54:08 PM7/24/04

I like Bianca Solorzano from MSNBC. She used to work for a local
news station here in Sacramento, CA before moving on to MSNBC. And I think
she's dating one of the Sacramento Kings' owner.

Chris

Jul 24, 2004, 10:59:35 PM7/24/04
I would not mind spanking Laurie Dhue

"Newton Wai" <w...@wald.ucdavis.edu> wrote in message

Tom Cervo

Jul 24, 2004, 11:27:01 PM7/24/04
>Besides, the whacky pronunciation irks me. Suzahhhhne. You don't even say it
>that way in French. They'd think you were an IQ-less German or something. Nex

One of the great NPR in-jokes is how you pronounce Silvia Pugoli.

Message has been deleted

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Jul 25, 2004, 8:30:32 AM7/25/04
DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote:
> Christi Paul from Headline News.
>
> http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/paul.christi.html

Oh, yeah....

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

morts...@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
http://www.mortimerschnerd.com

metroman

Jul 25, 2004, 4:10:53 PM7/25/04
"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" <msch...@XXXX.carolina.rr.com> wrote in message news:<IJNMc.153257$wH4.8...@twister.southeast.rr.com>...

> DaveJohnson12@nomail. wrote:
> > Christi Paul from Headline News.
> >
> > http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/paul.christi.html
>

> Oh, yeah....

Kate Snow. ex-CNN. ABC currently. Those cheekbones.

aalu...@webtv.net

Jul 27, 2004, 11:43:48 PM7/27/04
I think Chris Jansing is one of the most attractive anchors on MSNBC
love her eyes. To me though she is really an anchor more then a
reporter.

R Joseph Cook

Aug 4, 2004, 9:37:57 PM8/4/04
In article <21991-410...@storefull-3312.bay.webtv.net>,

My favorites are Judy Fortin (CNN Headline news), Heidi Collins (CNN),
and Chris Jansing (MSNBC).

Just like that "girl next door" sort of look myself.