Re: As they condemn Alabama s Roy Moore, Seattle Democrats wonder: Were they too slow and too quiet about Ed Murray?

trum...@gmail.com

Nov 19, 2017, 7:17:09 PM11/19/17
On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:19:37 -0800, Mattb. <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>As they condemn Alabama’s Roy Moore, Seattle Democrats wonder: Were
>they too slow and too quiet about Ed Murray?
>
>Some prominent Seattle Democrats have had plenty to say about sexual
>misconduct allegations against Alabama’s embattled Republican Senate
>candidate, Roy Moore.
>
>State Democratic Party Chair Tina Podlodowski called Moore a “bigot”
>and “child predator” in a Nov. 9 tweet, adding “He must go now.”

Tina Podlodowski is a confirmed lesbian pedophile.

What is it about Democrats, queers and pedophilia?

>Yet this spring and summer, as four men came forward to publicly
>accuse Seattle Mayor Ed Murray of raping them or paying them for sex
>as teenagers, those same politicians remained mostly quiet about their
>fellow Democrat.

Democrats kept quiet about Sam Adams and Richard Silverthorne too,
until their pile of perversions was so high something had to be done.

>Like many in the city’s liberal political establishment, they never
>publicly sought Murray’s resignation.
>
>https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/as-they-condemn-alabamas-roy-moore-seattle-democrats-wonder-were-they-too-slow-and-too-quiet-about-ed-murray/

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 20, 2017, 8:53:12 PM11/20/17
On 11/19/2017 07:17 PM, trum...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:19:37 -0800, Mattb. <trdel...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> As they condemn Alabama’s Roy Moore, Seattle Democrats wonder: Were
>> they too slow and too quiet about Ed Murray?

Democrats don't have a conscience, so this is pure fantasy.....

The only problem Democrats see is that this sexual accusation game is
used so often by them to attack Republicans that people no longer
believe the Democrats accusations. It's become (SOP) for Democrats.

--
That's Karma

wulfenite

Nov 20, 2017, 9:00:10 PM11/20/17
A masterful analysis sir!

FPP

Nov 20, 2017, 9:55:41 PM11/20/17
Who is being sued in a sexual assault case right now, Scotty? Any idea?

--
"We have to accept that the winner of this election was a Washington
outsider who no one thought had a shot at running this country: Vladimir

FPP

Nov 20, 2017, 9:55:41 PM11/20/17
On 11/20/17 8:53 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 11/19/2017 07:17 PM, trum...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 19 Nov 2017 14:19:37 -0800, Mattb. <trdel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> As they condemn Alabama’s Roy Moore, Seattle Democrats wonder: Were
>>> they too slow and too quiet about Ed Murray?
> Democrats don't have a conscience, so this is pure fantasy.....

Child molester. A new high point for the GOP.

wulfenite

Nov 21, 2017, 12:21:11 AM11/21/17
On 11/20/2017 7:53 PM, FPP wrote:
> Who is being sued in a sexual assault case right now, Scotty?  Any idea?

Uh...YOU are...

wulfenite

Nov 21, 2017, 12:21:41 AM11/21/17
On 11/20/2017 7:54 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/20/17 8:53 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> On 11/19/2017 07:17 PM, trum...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Democrats don't have a conscience, so this is pure fantasy.....
>
> Child molester.  A new high point for the GOP.

Done as a DEM.

You asslicker.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 21, 2017, 5:51:47 PM11/21/17
On 11/20/2017 09:54 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/20/17 8:53 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
>> On 11/19/2017 07:17 PM, trum...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Democrats don't have a conscience, so this is pure fantasy.....
>
> Child molester.  A new high point for the GOP.

Actually.... there is no evidence that he's a child molester, if there
was they would have charged him with it.

There's NO blue dress and no witness and I might add that any 14 year
old alone with an older man on a date with sexual connotations....
should be looked at very close. Because children make things up, it's
what they do.

But when there is no supporting evidence, then getting a jury of 12
people to agree that he's guilty is going to be tough.

--
That's Karma

Ome

Nov 21, 2017, 6:32:07 PM11/21/17
On 21 Nov 2017, #BeamMeUpScotty <I'm-With-...@ideocracy.gov> posted
some news:562RB.65677$iO.4...@fx42.iad:

> On 11/20/2017 09:54 PM, FPP wrote:

>>> Democrats don't have a conscience, so this is pure fantasy.....
>>
>> Child molester.  A new high point for the GOP.
>
> Actually.... there is no evidence that he's a child molester, if there
> was they would have charged him with it.

The accuser's own kin says she's a liar.

> There's NO blue dress and no witness and I might add that any 14 year
> old alone with an older man on a date with sexual connotations....
> should be looked at very close. Because children make things up, it's
> what they do.
>
> But when there is no supporting evidence, then getting a jury of 12
> people to agree that he's guilty is going to be tough.

Statute of limitations has run on all allegations.

Ome

Nov 21, 2017, 6:32:08 PM11/21/17
On 21 Nov 2017, Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nyc> posted some

> On 11/21/2017 2:51 PM, #ReamMeUpTheAssScotty lied:

>>> Child molester.  A new high point for the GOP.
>>
>> Actually.... there is no evidence that he's a child molester,
>
> False.

Wrong, rudy forger.

Accusations aren't proof. If they were, all three Clintons and
Barack Obama would be swinging by the neck in the breeze.

>> if there was they would have charged him with it.

<AIOE-FORGER>
From: Delvin Benet <D...@nbc.nyc>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sac.politics
Subject: Re: As they condemn Alabama s Roy Moore, Seattle Democrats
wonder: Were they too slow and too quiet about Ed Murray?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 14:58:24 -0800

doctor postalman

Nov 21, 2017, 6:43:48 PM11/21/17
Anything he may have done was done as a DEM:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Moore

Elections and travels
Moore soon moved to the district attorney's office, working as the first
full-time prosecutor in Etowah County. During his tenure there, Moore
was investigated by the state bar for "suspect conduct" after convening
a grand jury to examine what he perceived to have been funding shortages
in the sheriff's office. Several weeks after the state bar investigation
was dismissed as unfounded, Moore quit his prosecuting position to run
as a Democrat for the county's circuit-court judge seat in 1982. The
election was bitter, with Moore alleging that cases were being delayed
in exchange for payoffs. The allegations were never substantiated. Moore
overwhelmingly lost the Democratic runoff primary to fellow attorney
Donald Stewart, whom Moore described as "an honorable man for whom I
have much respect, (who) eventually became a close friend".[20] A second
bar complaint against Moore followed, which was dismissed as unfounded.
Moore left Gadsden shortly thereafter to live for a year in
Australia.[23][24]

Moore returned to Gadsden again in 1985. He ran in 1986 for Etowah
County's district attorney position against fellow Democrat Jimmy
Hedgspeth. Losing once more, Moore returned to private practice in the
city. In 1985, he married Kayla Kisor, 14 years his junior.[25] In 1992,
Moore switched his affiliation to the GOP.

David Johnston

Nov 21, 2017, 7:01:52 PM11/21/17
On 2017-11-21 3:51 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 11/20/2017 09:54 PM, FPP wrote:

>>> Democrats don't have a conscience, so this is pure fantasy.....
>>
>> Child molester.  A new high point for the GOP.
>
> Actually.... there is no evidence that he's a child molester, if there
> was they would have charged him with it.

No they wouldn't. Statute of limitations expired in the 90s.

FPP

Nov 21, 2017, 7:43:55 PM11/21/17
On 11/21/17 5:51 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 11/20/2017 09:54 PM, FPP wrote:

>>> Democrats don't have a conscience, so this is pure fantasy.....
>>
>> Child molester. A new high point for the GOP.
>
> Actually.... there is no evidence that he's a child molester, if there
> was they would have charged him with it.

Idiot. Of course there is evidence. There is a mountain of evidence.
They're not charging because they can't, due to statute of limitations.

> In Alabama, the statute of limitations for bringing felony charges involving sexual abuse of a minor in 1979 would have run out three years later, and the time frame for filing a civil complaint would have ended when the alleged victim turned 21, according to Child USA, a nonprofit research and advocacy group at the University of Pennsylvania.

How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
urinate? Blind luck?

hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com

Nov 21, 2017, 7:56:54 PM11/21/17
On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 5:51:47 PM UTC-5, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

> > Child molester.  A new high point for the GOP.
>
> Actually.... there is no evidence that he's a child molester, if there
> was they would have charged him with it.

Roy Moore admitted it. His wife was but a child when he
got her--in his own words.

Libs R Pervs

Nov 21, 2017, 8:36:38 PM11/21/17
On 11/21/2017 5:43 PM, FPP wrote:
> How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you urinate?

Your physician can help you with that, libtard.

FPP

Nov 21, 2017, 8:49:31 PM11/21/17
I trust you're speaking from personal experience, troll...

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 21, 2017, 9:10:32 PM11/21/17
And there is no evidence.

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
11- Why is it that Democrats think Superdelegates are fine, but they
have a problem with the Electoral College?

FPP

Nov 21, 2017, 10:11:45 PM11/21/17
On 11/21/17 9:10 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 11/21/2017 07:01 PM, David Johnston wrote:

>>> Actually.... there is no evidence that he's a child molester, if there
>>> was they would have charged him with it.
>>>

>> No they wouldn't. Statute of limitations expired in the 90s.
>
> And there is no evidence.

Because you won't read of believe it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, moron.

Even the GOP leadership is refusing to deny the allegations. Even the
Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief's own daughter believes the women.

But our little Scotty doesn't. Why is that?
This isn't the first child molester you've refused to believe, is it?

Al Czervik

Nov 22, 2017, 1:08:05 AM11/22/17
On 11/21/2017 4:43 PM, FPP wrote:
>How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
> urinate?

Almost all men have enough length to extend passed their trousers. Have
you tried peeing while sitting down like a woman?

---
http://www.avg.com

FPP

Nov 22, 2017, 2:21:39 AM11/22/17
Tell us... does it work?

--
"Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, 'It is so nice that the shackles
have been taken off me...' The only thing that ever shackled you was the

trotsky

Nov 22, 2017, 5:27:29 AM11/22/17
On 11/21/17 9:05 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/21/17 9:10 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

>>> No they wouldn't.  Statute of limitations expired in the 90s.
>>
>> And there is no evidence.
>
> Because you won't read of believe it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, moron.
>
> Even the GOP leadership is refusing to deny the allegations.  Even the
> Pussy-Grabber-in-Chief's own daughter believes the women.
>
> But our little Scotty doesn't.  Why is that?
> This isn't the first child molester you've refused to believe, is it?

Is there a statute of limitations on evidence of the guy's lack of
character? Or are the simpletons on the right trying to turn this into
a legal matter because they're stupid?

trotsky

Nov 22, 2017, 5:39:01 AM11/22/17
On 11/22/17 1:21 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/22/17 1:08 AM, Al Czervik wrote:
>> On 11/21/2017 4:43 PM, FPP wrote:
>>> How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
>>> urinate?
>>
>> Almost all men have enough length to extend passed their trousers.
>> Have you tried peeing while sitting down like a woman?

Is "sitting down like a woman" anything like "throwing like a girl?"
The tortured syntax never ends with these guys.

trotsky

Nov 22, 2017, 5:44:16 AM11/22/17
On 11/21/17 6:43 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/21/17 5:51 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:

>>> Child molester.  A new high point for the GOP.
>>
>> Actually....  there is no evidence that he's a child molester, if there
>> was they would have charged him with it.
>
> Idiot.  Of course there is evidence.  There is a mountain of evidence.
> They're not charging because they can't, due to statute of limitations.
>
>> In Alabama, the statute of limitations for bringing felony charges
>> involving sexual abuse of a minor in 1979 would have run out three
>> years later, and the time frame for filing a civil complaint would
>> have ended when the alleged victim turned 21, according to Child USA,
>> a nonprofit research and advocacy group at the University of
>> Pennsylvania.
>
> How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
> urinate?  Blind luck?

What kind of question is that? To the folks on the right those are free
golden showers.

trotsky

Nov 22, 2017, 5:46:22 AM11/22/17
He used the words "got her"? Ick.

trotsky

Nov 22, 2017, 5:47:40 AM11/22/17
On 11/21/17 7:45 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/21/17 8:36 PM, Libs R Pervs wrote:
>> On 11/21/2017 5:43 PM, FPP wrote:
>>> How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
>>> urinate?
>>
>> Your physician can help you with that, libtard.
>
> I trust you're speaking from personal experience, troll...

That Depends....

trotsky

Nov 22, 2017, 5:50:14 AM11/22/17
On 11/22/17 12:08 AM, Al Czervik wrote:
> On 11/21/2017 4:43 PM, FPP wrote:
>> How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
>> urinate?
>
> Almost all men have enough length to extend passed their trousers.

Wow, you know a lot about men's dicks.

FPP

Nov 22, 2017, 7:51:34 AM11/22/17
The right keeps saying things like "if it's true", knowing full well
that it's not going to go to court because of the statute of limitations.

There isn't going to be any finding of "truth" because nobody is going
to court over it.

The real question is "Is it credible?" And, clearly, it is.

FPP

Nov 22, 2017, 7:52:21 AM11/22/17
Almost all of them, apparently.

Al Czervik

Nov 22, 2017, 7:55:33 AM11/22/17
On 11/21/2017 11:21 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/22/17 1:08 AM, Al Czervik wrote:
>> On 11/21/2017 4:43 PM, FPP wrote:
>>> How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
>>> urinate?
>>
>> Almost all men have enough length to extend passed their trousers.
>> Have you tried peeing while sitting down like a woman?
>>

>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>
> Tell us... does it work?

I don't have the problem of pissing all over myself so I haven't tried.

Libs R Pervs

Nov 22, 2017, 10:44:13 AM11/22/17
On 11/22/2017 12:21 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/22/17 1:08 AM, Al Czervik wrote:
>> On 11/21/2017 4:43 PM, FPP wrote:
>>> How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
>>> urinate?
>>
>> Almost all men have enough length to extend passed their trousers.
>> Have you tried peeing while sitting down like a woman?
>>

>> ---
>> http://www.avg.com
>
> Tell us... does it work?

See doctor, penile drip boy.

Libs R Pervs

Nov 22, 2017, 10:45:10 AM11/22/17
On 11/22/2017 3:38 AM, trotsky wrote:
> Is "sitting down like a woman" anything like "throwing like a girl?"

Your face needs to be torn clean off your commie head.

Libs R Pervs

Nov 22, 2017, 10:45:35 AM11/22/17
On 11/22/2017 3:44 AM, trotsky wrote:
>> How the fuck do you manage not to piss all over yourself when you
>> urinate?  Blind luck?
>

> What kind of question is that?

Libs R Pervs

Nov 22, 2017, 10:49:00 AM11/22/17
And you seem exceedingly curious nee obsessed with them, why is that twinky?

Libs R Pervs

Nov 22, 2017, 10:49:31 AM11/22/17
On 11/22/2017 5:52 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 11/22/17 5:50 AM, trotsky wrote:
>>>
>>> Almost all men have enough length to extend passed their trousers.
>>

>> Wow, you know a lot about men's dicks.
>
> Almost all of them, apparently.

You twinks get a room

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 22, 2017, 3:51:36 PM11/22/17
What difference at this point would it make?

NO one was raped and no evidence of any other lesser groping can be
proven.

Hillary was under an FBI investigation and Democrats still voted for
her, why is that?

--
That's Karma

trotsky

Nov 22, 2017, 4:18:18 PM11/22/17
You're not responding to me, Scooter.

FPP

Nov 22, 2017, 7:08:29 PM11/22/17
This isn't about Hillary, Scotty, no matter how much you would like it
to be... this is about you making excuses for child molestation.

There is a deep rot in you. You, and anyone who defends somebody who
sexually molests children.

There is no scum lower than someone who sexually molests a child. None.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 22, 2017, 7:31:59 PM11/22/17
Hillary betrayed all the children in America.... you're right, it's
much worse than diddling one or two teens. But since the facts are zero
in the diddling case and we have plenty of classified e-mails that prove
Hillary had stolen and leaked classified stuff to the world, Hillary
makes the unproven diddling of a 14 year old girl look small and silly
in comparison.

--
That's Karma

FPP

Nov 22, 2017, 7:46:07 PM11/22/17
here is a deep rot in you, Scotty.

Once again... this is not about Hillary, this is about you supporting
and making excuses for a child molester. And you know it.

There are no facts, right? Then explain this:

A retired Alabama police officer said she and her colleagues were told
decades ago to “make sure” Roy Moore “didn’t hang around” high school
cheerleaders, and confirmed previous reports that the Republican Senate
candidate was banned at the time from a local mall for predatory
behavior toward teenage girls.

“The rumor mill was that he liked young girls, and ... we were advised
that he was being suspended from the mall because he would hang around
the young girls that worked in the stores and ... really got into a
place of where they say he was harassing,” former Gadsden police officer
Faye Gary told MSNBC on Tuesday.

“We were also told to watch him at the ball games, and make sure that
... he didn’t hang around the cheerleaders,” she said.

Everybody knew about it, Scotty, and so do you.

Why are you defending a child molester? Politics? Hillary hate?
Whatever the reason, there is a cancer in you.

You just said that Hillary's conduct in her emails is "small and silly"
next child molestation.
Fucking eat shit, already.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 23, 2017, 12:12:19 AM11/23/17
Is that why you voted for a sexual abuser of women like Bill Clinton 2
times?

And why you voted for Hillary that attacked those victims of Bill
Clinton and then gave away secrets that may cause all of todays 14 years
olds to go fight in a war when they become 18....?

If you only had actual evidence like a BLUE DRESS with pecker tracks on
it.... then you could actually tell us that Roy Moore committed a crime.

Until then the bad guys are the Democrats that ignored and helped the
woman molester Bill Clinton and his co-conspirator Hillary.

It's almost like you Democrats are married to those slime bag Clinton's
isn't it, almost like you're part of their sex life....? Wear some
protection when you go vote for Hillary in 2020 you know she and Bill
have cooties.

--
That's Karma

Al Czervik

Nov 23, 2017, 12:24:12 AM11/23/17
And you only know about your dad's.

Oh, I get it... It's some kind of "your a fag" insult because you really
don't believe it's OK to be gay. So typical.

Anonymous

Nov 23, 2017, 1:16:58 AM11/23/17
In article <ov5m1p$htd$1...@dont-email.me>
Al Czervik <Caddys...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/22/2017 2:50 AM, trotsky wrote:
> >>
> >> Almost all men have enough length to extend passed their trousers.
> >

> > Wow, you know a lot about men's dicks.
>
> And you only know about your dad's.
>
> Oh, I get it... It's some kind of "your a fag" insult because you really

It's you're not your, imbecile.

FPP

Nov 23, 2017, 3:55:04 AM11/23/17
For the third time... this is not about anybody named Clinton.

This is about you making excuses for a child molester. Someone who
preys on children for adult sexual gratification.

It's immoral. It's illegal. It's against the laws of Man and God - so
no matter which tickles your fancy, it's against it.

Why are you standing up for molesting children, Scotty? Tell us,
please. What makes you so fervent an advocate for child abuse?

Remember now... try to keep the name "Clinton" out of your reply.

FPP

Nov 23, 2017, 4:14:45 AM11/23/17

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 23, 2017, 1:33:10 PM11/23/17
Then why did you vote for them and NOT for Roy Moore?

--
That's Karma

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 23, 2017, 1:45:04 PM11/23/17
On 11/23/2017 03:55 AM, FPP wrote:
Then why did you vote for them and NOT for Roy Moore?

It looks like the Clinton Crime Mafia Family is imploding and with it
all the structure that held the Democrats in lock step, suddenly the
women are turning on the Democrat sexual offenders and telling the truth
after all these years "that is" if we're to believe all those Democrats
stories. But then again when they have blue dresses and photographs of
Democrat men degrading women it's pretty hard to ignore it and make
excuses.

Like Abu Grabe where the Democrats had pictures of American service
personnel degrading prisoners, it was hard to spin it into a terrible
accident in a Yoga exercise class for prisoners before their tea and
crumpet brunch. But just like Franken it was all innocent fun.

Just accept the truth and admit it. It's the first step in fighting the
addiction of Liberalism which is exactly like alcoholism. Liberalism is
an addiction where the problem takes control and becomes self
destructive, just like drug/alcohol addiction.

--
That's Karma

Al Czervik

Nov 23, 2017, 2:45:33 PM11/23/17
See the quotes Dumbfuck?

FPP

Nov 23, 2017, 4:26:05 PM11/23/17
Easy one. 70 million dollars and 7 years of investigation, and all they
could prove was he lied about a consensual blow job.

Lewinsky was an adult. She went to Washington saying she was "bringing
her “presidential kneepads” to the White House".

> PORTLAND, Ore. — A high school drama teacher who said he had a five-year affair with Monica S. Lewinsky said Tuesday that the former White House intern boasted of having oral sex with a "high-ranking person in the White House" and phoned him up to five times a day with news of her adventures.
Roy Moore molested children. Yet, he is the one you defend.

FPP

Nov 23, 2017, 4:26:58 PM11/23/17
On 11/23/17 1:45 PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 11/23/2017 03:55 AM, FPP wrote:
> It looks like the Clinton...

It's not about anybody named "Clinton", and when I read that name in
your response, I stop reading.

trotsky

Nov 24, 2017, 6:26:08 AM11/24/17
She clearly was the Hope Hicks of her day. I suppose if Clinton had
done something like Roy Moore, the need for investigation and/or
impeachment would've been clear. But sexual activity between two
consenting adults is their business. But hey, the "family values" party
knows best, right?

trotsky

Nov 24, 2017, 6:27:27 AM11/24/17
On 11/23/17 3:26 PM, FPP wrote:
You know, if there were a Clinton actively involved in politics that
would be one thing. But there isn't and this is mental masturbation.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 24, 2017, 11:31:58 AM11/24/17
Why do Democrats hide from the very people they have been voting for,
for political office?

--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
Hillary wants FREE COLLEGE for everyone... so what will they do when
they graduate into Hillary's economy and they can't get a job to use
that education and the regulations prevent them from starting their own
business. Looks like they will be the most educated generation of
*FOOD* *STAMP* recipients in history.

bruce2...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2017, 11:45:06 AM11/24/17
On November 23, 2017 1:33PM, #BeamMeUpScotty wrote:
> On 11/23/2017 03:55 AM, FPP wrote:

>> For the third time ...this is not about anybody named Clinton.
>
> Then why did you vote for them and NOT for Roy Moore?

Easy one. Why are you repukes so impossibly stupid? Roy Moore hasn't run for political office before now.

#BeamMeUpScotty

Nov 24, 2017, 1:36:23 PM11/24/17
Ignoring the Clinton crime spree is what it all originates from.

--
That's Karma

moviePig

Nov 24, 2017, 2:01:37 PM11/24/17
*Real* Author Of Original Sin Unmasked! Film at 11...

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...

Vincent

Nov 25, 2017, 3:28:57 PM11/25/17
I suggest you look behind the curtain. Clinton's and the Obama's along
George Soros are very actively committing more crimes against America
and the world. Just because you don't see the bodies doesn't mean they
are not serial killers. Benghazi and Uranium one should give you a clue
of much larger crimes behind all of that.

Wile E. Coyote

Nov 25, 2017, 3:29:06 PM11/25/17
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:ov62d2$j0d$1...@dont-email.me:

> For the third time... this is not about anybody named Clinton.

Actually it is.

The standard for Bil was "the women are lying, they are not to be believed"

We are just applying the same standard. After all there is no actual
physical evidence.

The stories have gaping holes in them. The only bit of physical evidence
they won't turn over for analysis.

Meanwhile we have a picture of a sitting Senator being a disgusting pig and
oh, you don't want to to talk about THAT.

You sir are a flaming hypocrite.

--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017

Wile E. Coyote

Nov 25, 2017, 3:29:08 PM11/25/17
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:ov55oc$mal$3...@dont-email.me:
The mall ban has proved false.

Why hasn't it come up before?

Wile E. Coyote

Nov 29, 2017, 12:22:47 PM11/29/17
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:ov63i1$q0i$2...@dont-email.me:

> For the third time... this is not about anybody named Clinton.

Yes it is. HRC attacked a 12 yo girl to defend a child moletor.

> This is about you making excuses for a child molester. Someone who
> preys on children for adult sexual gratification.

"Accused", not proven. I accuse you of blowing 8 yo boys. The hanging will
be in the morning.

Oh wait the accuser's stories are falling apart.

> It's immoral. It's illegal. It's against the laws of Man and God - so
> no matter which tickles your fancy, it's against it.

So rape is a moral crime? I'd like to inrtroduce you to Juanitta Broderick.

> Why are you standing up for molesting children, Scotty? Tell us,
> please. What makes you so fervent an advocate for child abuse?

That line makes you a fool.

> Remember now... try to keep the name "Clinton" out of your reply.--

Clinton, Rapist, attacks accusers. They are interchangable.

Wile E. Coyote

Nov 29, 2017, 12:23:21 PM11/29/17
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote in news:ov7ef0$emo$2...@dont-email.me:
So it's about discredited accusations against a Republican?

Wile E. Coyote

Nov 29, 2017, 12:23:43 PM11/29/17
trotsky <gms...@email.com> wrote in news:wmTRB.15386$hA1....@fx23.iad:

> You know, if there were a Clinton actively involved in politics that
> would be one thing. But there isn't and this is mental masturbation.

shut up commie cunt.