Speaking of disfiguring tattoos - Lexa Doig :(

anim8rFSK

Nov 23, 2012, 11:31:38 AM11/23/12
http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/q/a/qafejmhxqr1qmjxa.jpg

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/lexa-doig-2008-comic-con-internat
ional-sci-fientertainment-weekly-party-arrivals-1F9yxE.jpg

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY0NjM4MjUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg
3MzIzMg@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg

http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01554798/continuum-lexa-doig-1.jpg

"Itąs part of my fatherąs coat of armsŠ Itąs from the Doig crest, itąs a
hand holding a thistle, with our family motto above it. I added the
dates of my childrenąs birthdays (in latin numerals) underneath. Itąs
new, and the first job Iąve had since Iąve gotten it, the director opted
to have my character have my tattoosŠ so, so far so good."

--
"Every time a Kardashian gets a TV show, an angel dies."

shawn

Nov 23, 2012, 11:46:34 AM11/23/12
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:31:38 -0700, anim8rFSK <anim...@cox.net>
wrote:
Ugh... Sad to see. She's still a very good looking woman but why would
she do that. Especially long after she's past the reckless teens/early
twenties when most people get a tattoo.

Dano

Nov 23, 2012, 12:39:36 PM11/23/12
"shawn" wrote in message news:71ava8t0e7ubngt1t...@4ax.com...
>"It¹s part of my father¹s coat of armsŠ It¹s from the Doig crest, it¹s a
>hand holding a thistle, with our family motto above it. I added the
>dates of my children¹s birthdays (in latin numerals) underneath. It¹s
>new, and the first job I¹ve had since I¹ve gotten it, the director opted
>to have my character have my tattoosŠ so, so far so good."

Ugh... Sad to see. She's still a very good looking woman but why would
she do that. Especially long after she's past the reckless teens/early
twenties when most people get a tattoo.

============================

Silly concern on your part. Besides. What business is it of yours? Think
she would be crestfallen over your displeasure or disapproval?

anim8rFSK

Nov 23, 2012, 1:03:48 PM11/23/12
In article <71ava8t0e7ubngt1t...@4ax.com>,
Yeah. She seems to have a couple other small discreet tattoos; I see
one on the wrist and one in the groinal area. But that thing? What can
that accomplish beyond costing her parts?

BTR1701

Nov 23, 2012, 1:36:54 PM11/23/12
In article <anim8rfsk-11399...@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rFSK <anim...@cox.net> wrote:

> "Itąs part of my fatherąs coat of armsŠ

Eliza got a similar 'respect my heritage' tattoo. She got the dragon
from the Albanian flag on her back. At least it's up high where her hair
hides it most of the time.

http://tinyurl.com/aq86ykm

BTR1701

Nov 23, 2012, 1:38:22 PM11/23/12
In article <k8occq$5s7$1...@dont-email.me>, "Dano" <janea...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> "shawn" wrote in message news:71ava8t0e7ubngt1t...@4ax.com...
>
> On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:31:38 -0700, anim8rFSK <anim...@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
> >http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/q/a/qafejmhxqr1qmjxa.jpg
> >
> >http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/lexa-doig-2008-comic-con-internat
> >ional-sci-fientertainment-weekly-party-arrivals-1F9yxE.jpg
> >
> >http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY0NjM4MjUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg
> >3MzIzMg@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
> >
> >http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01554798/continuum-lexa-doig-1.jpg
> >
> >"It©Ųs part of my father©Ųs coat of armsŠ It©Ųs from the Doig crest, it©Ųs a
> >hand holding a thistle, with our family motto above it. I added the
> >dates of my children©Ųs birthdays (in latin numerals) underneath. It©Ųs
> >new, and the first job I©Ųve had since I©Ųve gotten it, the director opted
> >to have my character have my tattoosŠ so, so far so good."
>
> Ugh... Sad to see. She's still a very good looking woman but why would
> she do that. Especially long after she's past the reckless teens/early
> twenties when most people get a tattoo.
>
> ============================
>
> Silly concern on your part. Besides. What business is it of yours? Think
> she would be crestfallen over your displeasure or disapproval?

Why would you think he's suggesting any such thing?

Michael Black

Nov 23, 2012, 2:00:10 PM11/23/12
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012, shawn wrote:

> Ugh... Sad to see. She's still a very good looking woman but why would
> she do that. Especially long after she's past the reckless teens/early
> twenties when most people get a tattoo.

Wasn't she already damaged with a name like "Lexa DOig"? I had to look it
up, to make sure it was her real name, and not a character she played.

I was familiar with the name, but didn't realize it was short for
"Alexandra". Odd, in recent times I've come across a couple of women with
first names "Lexa" and I figured it derived from the actress but perhaps
not.

If you get a tattoo above a certain age, you are no longer being reckless.
There is a much higher level of thought given to it, if for no other
reason than you aren't constantly surrounded by other teenagers. I think
the older you get, the better choice you'll make in the tattoo.

Michael

Message has been deleted

Dano

Nov 23, 2012, 3:30:11 PM11/23/12

wrote:

> Silly concern on your part. Besides. What business is it of yours?

She's a celebrity. If she shaved her head people would be commenting on
that too.

> Think she would be crestfallen over your displeasure or disapproval?

It's her prerogative to put silly tattoos on her body; it's others'
prerogative to think she's a capricious fool for doing it.

Of course you've probably committed to a tattoo or three yourself,
that's why you can't stand the thought of anybody criticizing them.

Just gave you MY opinion of yours.

Of course if you gave a passing thought as to why such things as tattoos
disturb you...

You can't STAND the thought of someone not sharing YOUR opinion. In fact
you seem compelled to personally disparage others who simply choose to adorn
themselves with ink...probably also piercings...which include earrings that
many folks also wear. Or who don't share your rather silly, capricious and
judgmental viewpoint of others. You strike me as a rather shallow and
thoughtless soul.

Have a nice life in Podunk.

Alan Smithee

Nov 23, 2012, 6:05:33 PM11/23/12
anim8rFSK wrote:
> http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/q/a/qafejmhxqr1qmjxa.jpg

I find ink on a gal to be a turn-off. But others are free to like them! :-D

Barry Margolin

Nov 23, 2012, 6:21:08 PM11/23/12
In article <k8ovft$2c1$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
A tasteful little flower or butterfly on the shoulder blade is fine with
me. Big blotches, on the other hand....

--
Barry Margolin
Arlington, MA

Captain Infinity

Nov 23, 2012, 7:04:30 PM11/23/12
Once Upon A Time,
That will definitely decrease her sale value when she's butchered and sent to
market. *I* wouldn't eat her, that's for sure, no matter how well she's
breaded and seasoned.

**
Captain Infinity

Captain Infinity

Nov 23, 2012, 7:07:12 PM11/23/12
Once Upon A Time,
BTR1701 wrote:

>Eliza got a similar 'respect my heritage' tattoo. She got the dragon
>from the Albanian flag on her back. At least it's up high where her hair
>hides it most of the time.
>
>http://tinyurl.com/aq86ykm

Yikes. Looks like one of her cooties escaped her vag and is climbing up her
back. She's disgusting, she should be put down.

**
Captain Infinity

shawn

Nov 24, 2012, 7:50:54 AM11/24/12
Looks more like a spider (with extra legs) than a dragon.

shawn

Nov 24, 2012, 7:52:59 AM11/24/12
I prefer unblemished skin but if a woman is going to get a tattoo then
something small and tasteful is much prefered. The big blotches are
something that I can't understand. If they are going to do that then
why not go for the full body tattoo.

BTR1701

Nov 24, 2012, 11:45:11 AM11/24/12
In article <skg1b81h2ua8df01r...@4ax.com>,
Two-headed dragon. Here's the actual Albanian flag close up.

http://countries.bridgat.com/images/Albania_Flag.jpg

Ubiquitous

Nov 24, 2012, 1:09:57 PM11/24/12
anim...@cox.net wrote:

>http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/q/a/qafejmhxqr1qmjxa.jpg
>http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01554798/continuum-lexa-doig-1.jpg
>
>"Itąs part of my fatherąs coat of armsŠ Itąs from the Doig crest, itąs a
>hand holding a thistle, with our family motto above it. I added the
>dates of my childrenąs birthdays (in latin numerals) underneath. Itąs
>new, and the first job Iąve had since Iąve gotten it, the director opted
>to have my character have my tattoosŠ so, so far so good."

Way to "honour" your family there, Lexa!

It reminds me of the fat fool on Tattoo Nightmares who had a knight drawn on
each shoulder to "honor his two sons" that looked like it came from a crappy
coloring book so they covered it with an even BIGGER knight covering his
entire shoulder, complete with a burning castle in the background.

--
It's now time for healing, and for fixing the damage the Democrats did
to America.

Ubiquitous

Nov 24, 2012, 1:12:36 PM11/24/12
et...@ncf.ca wrote:

>If you get a tattoo above a certain age, you are no longer being reckless.
>There is a much higher level of thought given to it, if for no other
>reason than you aren't constantly surrounded by other teenagers. I think
>the older you get, the better choice you'll make in the tattoo.

One would think so, but no...

Captain Infinity

Nov 24, 2012, 6:50:22 PM11/24/12
Once Upon A Time,
BTR1701 wrote:

>> >Eliza got a similar 'respect my heritage' tattoo. She got the dragon
>> >from the Albanian flag on her back. At least it's up high where her hair
>> >hides it most of the time.
>> >
>> >http://tinyurl.com/aq86ykm
>>
>> Looks more like a spider (with extra legs) than a dragon.
>
>Two-headed dragon. Here's the actual Albanian flag close up.
>
>http://countries.bridgat.com/images/Albania_Flag.jpg

Was Hermann Rorschach born in Albania? It would explain a lot.

**
Captain Infinity

Captain Infinity

Nov 24, 2012, 6:58:15 PM11/24/12
Once Upon A Time,
Ubiquitous wrote:

>et...@ncf.ca wrote:
>
>>If you get a tattoo above a certain age, you are no longer being reckless.
>>There is a much higher level of thought given to it, if for no other
>>reason than you aren't constantly surrounded by other teenagers. I think
>>the older you get, the better choice you'll make in the tattoo.
>
>One would think so, but no...

The only people who get tattoos are those with low self-esteem. The do it in
order to draw attention away from their other features, which they feel no
one should look at because they are too ugly. They also feel, perhaps
subconsciously, perhaps not, that they deserve the mutilation and the pain.

Whenever I see someone with a tattoo I feel sorry for them, and try to
compliment something about them, their clothes or shoes or something, in
order to make them feel better about themselves. Poor, sad, disfigured fools.

**
Captain Infinity

Martin Phipps

Nov 25, 2012, 3:11:54 AM11/25/12
On Saturday, November 24, 2012 12:31:39 AM UTC+8, anim8rfsk wrote:
> http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/q/a/qafejmhxqr1qmjxa.jpg
>

> http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/lexa-doig-2008-comic-con-internat
>
> ional-sci-fientertainment-weekly-party-arrivals-1F9yxE.jpg
>

> http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY0NjM4MjUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg
>
> 3MzIzMg@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
>

> http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01554798/continuum-lexa-doig-1.jpg
>

> "It�s part of my father�s coat of arms� It�s from the Doig crest, it�s a
>
> hand holding a thistle, with our family motto above it. I added the
>
> dates of my children�s birthdays (in latin numerals) underneath. It�s
>
> new, and the first job I�ve had since I�ve gotten it, the director opted
>
> to have my character have my tattoos� so, so far so good."
>

> --
>
> "Every time a Kardashian gets a TV show, an angel dies."

If you are looking at her shoulder and no her breasts then you are gay.

Martin

trotsky

Nov 25, 2012, 6:44:27 AM11/25/12
Anim8r has been in the closet so long he has a fridge and TV in there.

Michael Black

Nov 25, 2012, 11:51:47 AM11/25/12
On Sun, 25 Nov 2012, Martin Phipps wrote:

> On Saturday, November 24, 2012 12:31:39 AM UTC+8, anim8rfsk wrote:
>> http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/q/a/qafejmhxqr1qmjxa.jpg
>>

>> http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/lexa-doig-2008-comic-con-internat
>>
>> ional-sci-fientertainment-weekly-party-arrivals-1F9yxE.jpg
>>

>> http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY0NjM4MjUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg
>>
>> 3MzIzMg@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
>>

>> http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01554798/continuum-lexa-doig-1.jpg
>>

>> "It???s part of my father???s coat of arms??? It???s from the Doig crest, it???s a
>>
>> hand holding a thistle, with our family motto above it. I added the
>>
>> dates of my children???s birthdays (in latin numerals) underneath. It???s
>>
>> new, and the first job I???ve had since I???ve gotten it, the director opted
>>
>> to have my character have my tattoos??? so, so far so good."
>>

>> --
>>
>> "Every time a Kardashian gets a TV show, an angel dies."
>
> If you are looking at her shoulder and no her breasts then you are gay.

Come on, a woman's shoulder can be nice and sexy.

Michael

Dano

Nov 25, 2012, 12:28:40 PM11/25/12
"Michael Black" wrote in message

Especially when you actually get close enough. From reading some comments
from our "manly" men here...I wonder if they ever get that close.

Captain Infinity

Nov 25, 2012, 12:30:26 PM11/25/12
Once Upon A Time,
Michael Black wrote:

>Come on, a woman's shoulder can be nice and sexy.

Ewww, why would you want to come on her shoulder? That's twisted.

**
Captain Infinity

David Barnett

Nov 25, 2012, 3:22:17 PM11/25/12
In article <anim8rfsk-113994.09313823112012
@news.easynews.com>, anim...@cox.net says...
> "It¹s part of my father¹s coat of armsŠ It¹s from the Doig crest, it¹s a
> hand holding a thistle, with our family motto above it. I added the
> dates of my children¹s birthdays (in latin numerals) underneath. It¹s
> new, and the first job I¹ve had since I¹ve gotten it, the director opted
> to have my character have my tattoosŠ so, so far so good."

Presumably it would be covered up if necessary when acting
in shows.
The rest of her is certainly OK.

--
David Barnett

Mason Barge

Nov 25, 2012, 5:09:18 PM11/25/12
Pfft. This is a temp. A stencil-on.

Mason Barge

Nov 25, 2012, 5:10:03 PM11/25/12
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:22:17 +1100, David Barnett
<dbar...@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>In article <anim8rfsk-113994.09313823112012
>@news.easynews.com>, anim...@cox.net says...
>>
>> http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/q/a/qafejmhxqr1qmjxa.jpg
>>
>> http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/lexa-doig-2008-comic-con-internat
>> ional-sci-fientertainment-weekly-party-arrivals-1F9yxE.jpg
>>
>> http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY0NjM4MjUxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDg
>> 3MzIzMg@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
>>
>> http://images.zap2it.com/images/tv-EP01554798/continuum-lexa-doig-1.jpg
>>
>> "Itąs part of my fatherąs coat of armsŠ Itąs from the Doig crest, itąs a
>> hand holding a thistle, with our family motto above it. I added the
>> dates of my childrenąs birthdays (in latin numerals) underneath. Itąs
>> new, and the first job Iąve had since Iąve gotten it, the director opted
>> to have my character have my tattoosŠ so, so far so good."
>
>Presumably it would be covered up if necessary when acting
>in shows.
>The rest of her is certainly OK.

Guys! It's not a real (i.e. permanent) tattoo.

shawn

Nov 25, 2012, 6:25:13 PM11/25/12
On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:09:18 -0500, Mason Barge <mason...@gmail.com>
Is it? I know it fits for her character on Continuum but given the
commen about it being the Doig crest the birthdays and how she says it
is the first job she had since she got it, that sounds like it is a
real tattoo and not some temporary tattoo.

anim8rFSK

Nov 25, 2012, 7:18:34 PM11/25/12
In article <qm55b8pqll40qt2c9...@4ax.com>,
On Lexa? No it's not. She says it's not.

anim8rFSK

Nov 25, 2012, 7:19:05 PM11/25/12
In article <8p55b8pg6md8mdacq...@4ax.com>,
She says it is, and she's had it for years.