MSNBC host: What if Putin planned the Syrian chemical attack to help Trump

jess stone

Apr 9, 2017, 4:32:40 PM4/9/17
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/08/msnbc-hosts-conspiracy-theory-what-if-putin-planned-the-syrian-chemical-attack-to-help-trump/

“Wouldn't it be nice,” O'Donnell asked a nodding, smiling Rachel
Maddow, “if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to
suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this
week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night
with missiles and all the praises he's picked up over the past 24
hours?”

<C'mon, Man. You're better than this. Thankfully my two boo's Katy Tur
and Hallie Jackson had nothing to do with this.>

FPP

Apr 9, 2017, 4:41:38 PM4/9/17
The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
complicit... it was to point out that with THIS President, he's lost the
benefit of the doubt that he should have had.

We need to be able to trust our President 100% when it comes to matters
of life and death - and this one has thrown that away by repeatedly
lying about anything and everything - things big and small.

From crowd sizes to missile strikes... this guy has proven that you
can't take ANYTHING at face value - and that's something we've never
seen before.

--
"Tinkle, tinkle little Czar, Putin put you where you are." -George Takei

trotsky

Apr 9, 2017, 4:48:57 PM4/9/17
Let's face it, there is no rhyme or reason to striking an airfield with
59 missiles and leaving the runway intact. And the chemical weapons.

jess stone

Apr 9, 2017, 4:51:03 PM4/9/17
On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 16:41:34 -0400, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

snips

>The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
>complicit...

Yeah, man. I was just being flippant.

FPP

Apr 9, 2017, 4:58:44 PM4/9/17
But your point was a good one.

We really SHOULD be able to believe our President because it might just
be life of death. It was in the 60's.

When the Cuban missile crisis hit, Kennedy had to go to de Gaulle, who
he really didn't get along with, and ask for his support.

When Kennedy explained to de Gaulle the evidence he had, he also
couldn't PROVE it to him... de Gaulle would just have to trust
Kennedy's word.

Kennedy KNEW he was screwed if de Gaulle didn't believe him... and when
he asked de Gaulle if he did, de Gaulle's answer was a pretty simple
one. He said just 2 words:

"Of course."

Can you see ANYBODY saying that to Donald Trump?
--
"Donald Trump accepted the Republican nomination Thursday July 22nd."
"ISIS claimed responsibility". - J. P. Shanley

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2017, 5:02:08 PM4/9/17
On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 4:41:38 PM UTC-4, FPP wrote:
> On 4/9/17 4:32 PM, jess stone wrote:
> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/08/msnbc-hosts-conspiracy-theory-what-if-putin-planned-the-syrian-chemical-attack-to-help-trump/
> >
> > “Wouldn't it be nice,” O'Donnell asked a nodding, smiling Rachel
> > Maddow, “if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to
> > suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this
> > week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night
> > with missiles and all the praises he's picked up over the past 24
> > hours?”
> >
> > <C'mon, Man. You're better than this. Thankfully my two boo's Katy Tur
> > and Hallie Jackson had nothing to do with this.>
> >

> The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
> complicit... it was to point out that with THIS President, he's lost the
> benefit of the doubt that he should have had.

> We need to be able to trust our President 100%

Part 1: If you can't trust us, we are going to have some problems. Obama

Part 2: Nobody is listening to your phone calls. Obama

Part 3: The Russians hacked our election. Clinton

Part 4: We need to bomb Syria - Clinton Trump Team

"Americans must never make the mistake of wholly 'trusting' our public officials"

BTR1701

Apr 9, 2017, 5:36:15 PM4/9/17
In article <oce648$hdl$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/9/17 4:32 PM, jess stone wrote:
> > https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/08/msnbc-hosts-conspi
> > racy-theory-what-if-putin-planned-the-syrian-chemical-attack-to-help-trump/
> >
> > ³Wouldn't it be nice,² O'Donnell asked a nodding, smiling Rachel
> > Maddow, ³if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to
> > suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this
> > week ‹ so that his friend in the White House could have a big night
> > with missiles and all the praises he's picked up over the past 24
> > hours?²
> >
> > <C'mon, Man. You're better than this. Thankfully my two boo's Katy Tur
> > and Hallie Jackson had nothing to do with this.>
> >

> The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
> complicit... it was to point out that with THIS President, he's lost the
> benefit of the doubt that he should have had.
>
> We need to be able to trust our President 100% when it comes to matters
> of life and death - and this one has thrown that away by repeatedly
> lying about anything and everything - things big and small.
>
> From crowd sizes to missile strikes... this guy has proven that you
> can't take ANYTHING at face value - and that's something we've never
> seen before.

"If you like your plan, you can keep it. If you like your doctor, you
can keep him/her."

Rhino

Apr 9, 2017, 5:57:20 PM4/9/17
On 2017-04-09 4:41 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/9/17 4:32 PM, jess stone wrote:
>> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/08/msnbc-hosts-conspiracy-theory-what-if-putin-planned-the-syrian-chemical-attack-to-help-trump/
>>

>> “Wouldn't it be nice,” O'Donnell asked a nodding, smiling Rachel
>> Maddow, “if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to
>> suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this
>> week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night
>> with missiles and all the praises he's picked up over the past 24
>> hours?”
>>
>> <C'mon, Man. You're better than this. Thankfully my two boo's Katy Tur
>> and Hallie Jackson had nothing to do with this.>
>>

> The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
> complicit... it was to point out that with THIS President, he's lost the
> benefit of the doubt that he should have had.

Give me a break. You never gave him the benefit of the doubt for even a
single MILLISECOND. You did the whole judge/jury/executioner thing the
night of the election - and that was just confirming what you'd "always
known" about him.

> We need to be able to trust our President 100% when it comes to matters
> of life and death - and this one has thrown that away by repeatedly
> lying about anything and everything - things big and small.
>
> From crowd sizes to missile strikes... this guy has proven that you
> can't take ANYTHING at face value - and that's something we've never
> seen before.

Sure, every OTHER president has been virtue personified, able to walk on
water without freezing it first. This is the ONLY president you've ever
had who was not a living saint. If only the deplorables hadn't been
blinded by his shtick and had elected that exemplar of Everything Good,
Hillary Clinton....

--
Rhino

---

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2017, 6:02:22 PM4/9/17
On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 4:58:44 PM UTC-4, FPP wrote:
> On 4/9/17 4:51 PM, jess stone wrote:
> > On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 16:41:34 -0400, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > snips
> >
> >> The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
> >> complicit...
> >
> > Yeah, man. I was just being flippant.
> >

> But your point was a good one.
>
> We really SHOULD be able to believe our President because it might just
> be life of death. It was in the 60's.
>
> When the Cuban missile crisis hit, Kennedy had to go to de Gaulle, who
> he really didn't get along with, and ask for his support.
>
> When Kennedy explained to de Gaulle the evidence he had, he also
> couldn't PROVE it to him... de Gaulle would just have to trust
> Kennedy's word.
>
> Kennedy KNEW he was screwed if de Gaulle didn't believe him... and when
> he asked de Gaulle if he did, de Gaulle's answer was a pretty simple
> one. He said just 2 words:
>
> "Of course."
>
> Can you see ANYBODY saying that to Donald Trump?

“Why Leaders Lie: The Truth About Lying in International Politics,”

Mearsheimer found something that surprised him: Lying between countries is actually relatively rare. It happens occasionally — the strategic cover-ups, the chest-puffing about weapons — but what’s far more common is leaders lying to their own people on foreign policy matters. And he’s not talking about totalitarian propaganda, either:

Lying is particularly prevalent in democratic states, where leaders need the support of the citizenry in order to execute their policies.

Mearsheimer found that if a leader lies to sell a policy that works, people are unlikely to care all that much. If the policy turns out to be a dog, though, they’ll be furious, shocked at the deception. But in no time, they’ll implicitly trust the government anew. “There’s no question that once a president lies, people are then quite jaded in how they look at that president,” he says. “But that quickly wears off. Trust reasserts itself. And then people are vulnerable all over again.”

--------------

Hillary Clinton's hacked email, you weren't suppose to see or hear, because the bitch lies.

Clinton Email: We Must Destroy Syria For Israel
http://yournewswire.com/clinton-email-we-must-destroy-syria-for-israel/

------------

I will suck-your-nuts if you vote for Hillary
Madonna - Isaac - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcRB4J5WRBE

Robin Miller

Apr 9, 2017, 6:10:08 PM4/9/17
@ggreenwald 2 hours ago

Again: deranged conspiracy theories are completely permissible in
mainstream US media as long as they target the right countries/people

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/851163207125389312

I used to think Lawrence was one of the sane ones.

--Robin

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2017, 6:18:28 PM4/9/17
These are the same investigative reporters at the MSM that wink and chuckle at Americans who know from the empirical evidence that rogue elements of the CIA murdered Kennedy and WTC 7 fell at freefall acceleration.

FPP

Apr 9, 2017, 6:38:57 PM4/9/17
Same old, same old.
You assclowns sill point to the same lie over and over and over again.

It's like that's some kind of equivalence to the man in the White House
who has lied more in the first month in office than Obama, Clinton, and
Carter did in their entire terms.

Well played!

--
Remember, Remember the Eighth of November, the Racism, Treason and Rot;
I know of no Reason why Racism and Treason, should ever be Forgot!

FPP

Apr 9, 2017, 6:39:56 PM4/9/17
Nope. Trump has no equivalence in American History.

He's an aberration in every sense of the word.

--
White House: "Don't call it Trumpcare." 3-8-17
"How bad does something have to be, that Donald Trump doesn't want to

FPP

Apr 9, 2017, 6:45:59 PM4/9/17
Then you didn't see, or read the entire segment - and you'll never get
it from the right wing media.

> “Wouldn't it be nice,” O'Donnell asked a nodding, smiling Rachel Maddow, “if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night with missiles and all the praises he's picked up over the past 24 hours?”

> O'Donnell pointed out the reason why going down this thought process is plausible.
>
> "Not one word that I have just said could possibly have been said about any president prior to Donald Trump," O'Donnell said. "Don't you miss those days when if there was a chemical attack in Syria you could be absolutely sure that president Assad and president Putin did not do that in order to help the image of the president of the United States. That is the world that Donald Trump has given us.

When Clinton fired his first shot during the Lewinsky scandal, nobody on
the right thought twice when he was accused of the same thing.
--
"Just when you thought there wasn't a dime's worth of difference between
the two parties, the Republicans go and prove you're wrong." -Molly Ivins

Robin Miller

Apr 9, 2017, 6:51:29 PM4/9/17
Glenn Greenwald is hardly the "right-wing media." And I don't read the
right-wing media, anyway.

--Robin

FPP

Apr 9, 2017, 6:58:14 PM4/9/17
I've never trusted a single thing Greenwald has ever written.

Arc Michael

Apr 9, 2017, 7:34:14 PM4/9/17
Air Field Bombardment cost US taxpayers $100,000,000.oo US dollars. It did nothing but send Defense stocks soring upon news of #wwiii.

REALFACTS #SURVEILLANCE #Satellite
Russia 23 Missiles, pentagon 58 missiles , who lied and who had to pay for the excess waste? I counted 26 but #navynsa said a few fell into the ocean.

deep state charges $1.5 Million a pop for Tomahawk or Cruise missiles .

al nurse chem storage was bombed by convential bomb, no Syrian army knew that #usa HAS chems stored there to fakechem and get USA military more richer by #wallstreet defense contracts and stock surges

Robin Miller

Apr 9, 2017, 7:44:35 PM4/9/17
Why? He's progressive and a straight shooter. He's one of my favorite
writers.

On MSNBC, Rachel has been off the deep end for a while, and now Lawrence
may be losing his mind. My goodness.

--Robin

--Robin

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2017, 8:08:31 PM4/9/17
Hear, hear!

I always cut the cards, and search for secondary sources to backup any outlandish claims, but Greenwald is consistently adversarial to authority, a skeptic, I admire his clear and cogent writing. During interviews he is always on point, no tangents, he is simply remarkable.

FPP

Apr 9, 2017, 8:35:47 PM4/9/17
Two words: Edward Snowden. Snowden did us a service by showing the
extent of government abuse - and then went to China, and Russia and
betrayed the country.

Anyone that believes Putin or Chine didn't get everything they wanted in
exchange for hosting Snowden is being naive. Those aren't the actions
of a whistleblower - those are the actions of a defector.

And then there was his comparison that working for MSNBC is the
equivalent of working for Russian State sponsored Propaganda TV Russia
today.

Sorry.. but Fox News may be propaganda, but it's not even remotely the
same as working for a murderous KGB dictator like Putin. Greenwald
should know better. He wouldn't last 10 minutes in Russia, even if her
weren't gay.

Rachel has gotten awfully long-winded, and Lawrence is playing the
gadfly. Sure, his ideas on Trump were a little out there - but that was
his POINT.

We've never had a president that has less credibility than Donald Trump.
Seriously... if Trump says the sky is blue, I get up and look out the
window to check. And then I ask somebody else to take a look, too.

That's only half exaggeration...

--
Trump University was a business that gave out business advice, that
literally went out-of-business -Ari Melber

Robin Miller

Apr 9, 2017, 8:50:10 PM4/9/17
> Two words: Edward Snowden. Snowden did us a service by showing the
> extent of government abuse - and then went to China, and Russia and
> betrayed the country.
>
> Anyone that believes Putin or Chine didn't get everything they wanted in
> exchange for hosting Snowden is being naive. Those aren't the actions
> of a whistleblower - those are the actions of a defector.

OK, thanks.

--Robin

BTR1701

Apr 9, 2017, 8:56:17 PM4/9/17
In article <oced07$90d$3...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/9/17 5:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

> > In article <oce648$hdl$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> >> The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
> >> complicit... it was to point out that with THIS President, he's lost the
> >> benefit of the doubt that he should have had.
> >>
> >> We need to be able to trust our President 100% when it comes to matters
> >> of life and death - and this one has thrown that away by repeatedly
> >> lying about anything and everything - things big and small.
> >>
> >> From crowd sizes to missile strikes... this guy has proven that you
> >> can't take ANYTHING at face value - and that's something we've never
> >> seen before.
> >
> > "If you like your plan, you can keep it. If you like your doctor, you
> > can keep him/her."

> Same old, same old. You assclowns sill point to the same lie over and
> over and over again.

That's because it's such a wonderful example of your folly.

You pretend that politicians you hate lie but the ones you don't...
don't.

They *all* lie. Constantly. If you're stupid enough to take what *any*
of them say at face value, you shouldn't be allowed outside by yourself
without a chaperone.

BTR1701

Apr 9, 2017, 9:01:10 PM4/9/17
In article <oceai4$uqe$1...@dont-email.me>,
Did you know Hillary is the 6th most beautiful woman on the planet?

If you can believe it, she beat out Adriana Lima, Gal Gadot, Margot
Robbie, Alicia Vikander, Blake Lively, and The Daddario.

Seriously. They're not joking.

http://www.buzznet.com/2017/03/top-30-worlds-most-beautiful-women-of-2017
/

RichA

Apr 9, 2017, 9:04:14 PM4/9/17
Hopefully, someone will kill those two ugly lesbians.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2017, 9:10:51 PM4/9/17
Fred you are an uninformed ignoramus, or simply put in a way Robin never would, You Fred are a dumbass.

Snowden was stranded in Russia when his passport was revoked by the US State Dept, on purpose, so idiots like you could claim Snowden was a pinko commie Ruskie fag.

If you were informed, you would know the thousands of NSA documents Snowden took to prove the level of abuse of US warrantless surveillance, never went to Russia where he was stranded. If Snowden had not taken the documents, he would have been blown-off as a disgruntled former NSA member like William Binney.

The documents were turned over to the press to be vetted and released at their desecration. There are thousands of unreleased docs at this time. The releases have been coordinated to spur public debate for a surveillance program hidden from public scutiny and debate, which is necessary for a democracy to function.

What Snowden did with Greenwald is nothing short of an American patriot attempt to restore a failing democracy.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2017, 9:16:52 PM4/9/17
I don't hate her because she's beautiful, I hate her because she has a lying bitchy backstabbing personality.

-------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8ul-gmLyA

Adam H. Kerman

Apr 9, 2017, 9:33:28 PM4/9/17
BTR1701 <atr...@mac.com> wrote:
>Rhino <no_offlin...@example.com> wrote:
>>On 2017-04-09 4:41 PM, FPP wrote:

>>>We need to be able to trust our President 100% when it comes to matters
>>>of life and death - and this one has thrown that away by repeatedly
>>>lying about anything and everything - things big and small.

>>>From crowd sizes to missile strikes... this guy has proven that you
>>>can't take ANYTHING at face value - and that's something we've never
>>>seen before.

>>Sure, every OTHER president has been virtue personified, able to walk on
>>water without freezing it first. This is the ONLY president you've ever
>>had who was not a living saint. If only the deplorables hadn't been
>>blinded by his shtick and had elected that exemplar of Everything Good,
>>Hillary Clinton....

>Did you know Hillary is the 6th most beautiful woman on the planet?

>If you can believe it, she beat out Adriana Lima, Gal Gadot, Margot
>Robbie, Alicia Vikander, Blake Lively, and The Daddario.

Everyone insists that Blake Lively's tits are stuffed.
Hey! Mozhdah Jamalzadah is Number 30! Ian, was she a Disney kid or a
Nick kid? I haven't heard of her.

Alicia Vikander is 29? I guess if you disliked her critically acclaimed
movie...

Ronda Rousey? By threat, definitely.

Oprah? She can afford to keep as many men as she likes.

Angelina Jolie? I'm sorry, but all I see is that incestuous kiss with
her brother at the Oscars.

Not a very flattering picture of Priyanka Chopra. I guess she's still
incredibly beautiful if one pretends there's no Quantico.

hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com

Apr 9, 2017, 10:06:29 PM4/9/17
On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 5:57:20 PM UTC-4, Rhino wrote:

> > The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
> > complicit... it was to point out that with THIS President, he's lost the
> > benefit of the doubt that he should have had.
> >
> Give me a break. You never gave him the benefit of the doubt for even a
> single MILLISECOND. You did the whole judge/jury/executioner thing the
> night of the election - and that was just confirming what you'd "always
> known" about him.

How did Trump do in his home state of New York? He lost big time!
Why? Because New Yorkers knew for YEARS he was a crook and a liar.
He'd promise all sorts of things to get permission to do a project,
then fail to deliver.

His cheating of small-time contractors in Atlatic City is well documented.

His sleavy Trump University fraud is well documented.

During the campaign, he constantly lied. He insulted Sen. John McCain
and lied about his heroic war record, when Trump evaded military service.

He insulted and lied about gold star parents.

> Sure, every OTHER president has been virtue personified, able to walk on
> water without freezing it first. This is the ONLY president you've ever
> had who was not a living saint. If only the deplorables hadn't been
> blinded by his shtick and had elected that exemplar of Everything Good,
> Hillary Clinton....

More b/s--this post dealt with Trump and only Trump.

Arc Michael

Apr 9, 2017, 10:09:16 PM4/9/17
O'Donnell = $4 million year

hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com

Apr 9, 2017, 10:14:44 PM4/9/17
On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 4:41:38 PM UTC-4, FPP wrote:

> The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
> complicit... it was to point out that with THIS President, he's lost the
> benefit of the doubt that he should have had.
> We need to be able to trust our President 100% when it comes to matters
> of life and death - and this one has thrown that away by repeatedly
> lying about anything and everything - things big and small.

+1

> From crowd sizes to missile strikes... this guy has proven that you
> can't take ANYTHING at face value - and that's something we've never
> seen before.

It took a while, but eventually the public discovered the lies of
LBJ and his people, and Nixon and his people.

Trump's administration is frighteningly similar to Nixon's second term.

FPP

Apr 9, 2017, 11:18:52 PM4/9/17
On 4/9/17 8:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <oced07$90d$3...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/17 5:35 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> "If you like your plan, you can keep it. If you like your doctor, you
>>> can keep him/her."
>
>> Same old, same old. You assclowns sill point to the same lie over and
>> over and over again.
>
> That's because it's such a wonderful example of your folly.
>
> You pretend that politicians you hate lie but the ones you don't...
> don't.
>
> They *all* lie. Constantly. If you're stupid enough to take what *any*
> of them say at face value, you shouldn't be allowed outside by yourself
> without a chaperone.

I just called what Obama said a "lie", dimwit. Or don't you understand
plain English when you read it?

Do you need me to point it out, or can you find it all by yourself?
--
"If you can't drink their whiskey, screw their women, take their money,
and vote against 'em anyway, you don't belong in office." -Molly Ivins

BTR1701

Apr 10, 2017, 1:08:31 AM4/10/17
<hanc...@bbs.cpcn.com> wrote:

> How did Trump do in his home state of New York? He lost big time! Why?

Because NY is a deep blue state and he ran as a Republican.

BTR1701

Apr 10, 2017, 1:08:34 AM4/10/17
FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/9/17 8:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
>> In article <oced07$90d$3...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

After spending months with your pal Trotsky the Hutt spinning it as
everything but. It was such a blatant lie that it eventually even overcame
your ability to apologize for it.

Nevertheless, you claim Trump is unique in that you can't take anything he
says at face value, implying that you do take what other politicians say at
value. Not sure whether that makes you frightfully stupid or tragically
naive.

FPP

Apr 10, 2017, 1:56:06 AM4/10/17
On 4/10/17 1:08 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 4/9/17 8:55 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

I think that if any other President in my lifetime had done it, I would
have given them the benefit of the doubt - and that includes George W.
Bush - whom we DID give the benefit of the doubt to, and he fucked us up
the ass anyway.

Even him, I would trust more than President von Munchausen - and that's
*after* knowing what a lying sack of shit he was.

Does that make it clear enough for you?
--
"After leaving office, Bill Clinton started a Foundation that helped
over 400,000,000 people. George Bush painted pictures of his dog."

BTR1701

Apr 10, 2017, 3:42:17 AM4/10/17
In article <ocf6js$mu0$1...@dont-email.me>, FPP <fred...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 4/10/17 1:08 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> > FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yep. You've confirmed that you're either frightfully stupid or
tragically naive.

FPP

Apr 10, 2017, 3:58:19 AM4/10/17
Whatever gave you the idea that I voted for Trump?
--
So... Trumpcare dead, defeated. Flynn resigns, shamed. (Kellyanne)
ConJob marginalized. Giuliani, Christie vanish. This Milo (Yiannopoulos)

trotsky

Apr 10, 2017, 6:11:18 AM4/10/17
Wow. I did some research on this, and you know what I found out?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder you fucking moron. Those were the
exact words that the Google machine came up with. I'm not sure how
Google knew who "Thanny" was, but there it is.

trotsky

Apr 10, 2017, 6:13:01 AM4/10/17
You should kill them your own motherfucking self.

bruce2...@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2017, 6:20:34 AM4/10/17
On 4/9/17 8:04 PM, RichA wrote:
Sigh. And con hatred for women surfaces once again.

moviePig

Apr 10, 2017, 10:00:30 AM4/10/17
On 4/9/2017 4:58 PM, FPP wrote:
> On 4/9/17 4:51 PM, jess stone wrote:
>> On Sun, 9 Apr 2017 16:41:34 -0400, FPP <fred...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> snips
>>
>>> The whole point of his segment wasn't to accuse Trump of being
>>> complicit...
>>
>> Yeah, man. I was just being flippant.
>>

> But your point was a good one.
>
> We really SHOULD be able to believe our President because it might just
> be life of death. It was in the 60's.
>
> When the Cuban missile crisis hit, Kennedy had to go to de Gaulle, who
> he really didn't get along with, and ask for his support.
>
> When Kennedy explained to de Gaulle the evidence he had, he also
> couldn't PROVE it to him... de Gaulle would just have to trust
> Kennedy's word.
>
> Kennedy KNEW he was screwed if de Gaulle didn't believe him... and when
> he asked de Gaulle if he did, de Gaulle's answer was a pretty simple
> one. He said just 2 words:
>
> "Of course."
>
> Can you see ANYBODY saying that to Donald Trump?

Of course not.

--

- - - - - - - -
YOUR taste at work...

moviePig

Apr 10, 2017, 10:11:43 AM4/10/17
On 4/9/2017 4:32 PM, jess stone wrote:
> https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/08/msnbc-hosts-conspiracy-theory-what-if-putin-planned-the-syrian-chemical-attack-to-help-trump/
>
> “Wouldn't it be nice,” O'Donnell asked a nodding, smiling Rachel
> Maddow, “if it was just completely, totally, absolutely impossible to
> suspect that Vladimir Putin orchestrated what happened in Syria this
> week — so that his friend in the White House could have a big night
> with missiles and all the praises he's picked up over the past 24
> hours?”
>
> <C'mon, Man. You're better than this. Thankfully my two boo's Katy Tur
> and Hallie Jackson had nothing to do with this.>

Putin? Hell, what if *Trump* planned the Syrian attack to help Trump?

FPP

Apr 11, 2017, 8:40:30 PM4/11/17
And, now, the Son of Clown has helped give even more credence to the
idea that this is nothing more than Wag the Dog:

> Eric Trump: “If there was anything that Syria [strike] did, it was to validate the fact that there is no Russia tie”

Yup... Son of Moron is also a moron. But, hey! Thanks for making the
case for us!

moviePig

Apr 12, 2017, 9:39:44 AM4/12/17
Well, to be fair, the people he might be able to convince do need to
have such things spelled out for them...