Rather than carefully edit another overlong Steven King book, James Franco and J.J. Abrams make it into a whole series

RichA

Feb 13, 2016, 11:30:40 PM2/13/16
Steven King books are notorious for being over-long, starting strong and finishing weak. I'm hoping Abrams isn't just deluded that all that King stuff NEEDS to be preserved. What should be interesting is WHY someone would want to stop the assassination of Kennedy. But then I'd have to slog through a King book to find out.

http://zap2it.com/2016/02/jj-abrams-james-franco-11-22-63vice-review/

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2016, 11:52:07 PM2/13/16
On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 11:30:40 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> Steven King books are notorious for being over-long, starting strong and finishing weak. I'm hoping Abrams isn't just deluded that all that King stuff NEEDS to be preserved. What should be interesting is WHY someone would want to stop the assassination of Kennedy. But then I'd have to slog through a King book to find out.
>
> http://zap2it.com/2016/02/jj-abrams-james-franco-11-22-63vice-review/

A Jewish writer, a Jewish producer and a Jewish actor all come together to reinforce the false narrative that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin that murdered John F Kennedy in Dallas on 11.22.63. Unless the script was changed from the novel, and I seriously doubt it was, SHAME on JJ Abrams!

----------

Jack Ruby: "I did it for the Jewish people"
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/D50ZYjd6Z2w

BTR1701

Feb 14, 2016, 11:51:02 AM2/14/16
<thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 11:30:40 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
>> Steven King books are notorious for being over-long, starting strong and
>> finishing weak. I'm hoping Abrams isn't just deluded that all that King
>> stuff NEEDS to be preserved. What should be interesting is WHY someone
>> would want to stop the assassination of Kennedy. But then I'd have to
>> slog through a King book to find out.
>>
>> http://zap2it.com/2016/02/jj-abrams-james-franco-11-22-63vice-review/
>
> A Jewish writer, a Jewish producer and a Jewish actor all come together
> to reinforce the false narrative that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone
> assassin that murdered John F Kennedy in Dallas on 11.22.63.

Stephen King is *not* Jewish, mime. I know you see evol, evol Jews behind
every bush and around every corner, but King is a Methodist, and always has
been.

> Unless the script was changed from the novel, and I seriously doubt it
> was, SHAME on JJ Abrams!

No change. King's novel portrayed Oswald as the lone assassin also.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2016, 12:51:15 AM2/15/16
On Sunday, February 14, 2016 at 11:51:02 AM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Saturday, February 13, 2016 at 11:30:40 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> >> Steven King books are notorious for being over-long, starting strong and
> >> finishing weak. I'm hoping Abrams isn't just deluded that all that King
> >> stuff NEEDS to be preserved. What should be interesting is WHY someone
> >> would want to stop the assassination of Kennedy. But then I'd have to
> >> slog through a King book to find out.
> >>
> >> http://zap2it.com/2016/02/jj-abrams-james-franco-11-22-63vice-review/
> >
> > A Jewish writer, a Jewish producer and a Jewish actor all come together
> > to reinforce the false narrative that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone
> > assassin that murdered John F Kennedy in Dallas on 11.22.63.

> Stephen King is *not* Jewish, mime. I know you see evol, evol Jews behind
> every bush and around every corner, but King is a Methodist, and always has
> been.

Two out of three ain't bad.

> > Unless the script was changed from the novel, and I seriously doubt it
> > was, SHAME on JJ Abrams!

> No change. King's novel portrayed Oswald as the lone assassin also.

For an early bird special, the first episode of 11.22.63 appeared on torrent sites around 12:01 AM 2016-02-15 (wee hours of Monday the 15th)
https://kat.cr/usearch/11.22.63/

Mark Lane who was not a Jew (or was he) did some of the earliest work investigating JFK's assassination, interviewing witness from the crime scene in Dallas. A fascinating flashback to simpler time in America...or was it?

Here's the Mark Lane film, 'Rush To Judgement', roll it JJ...

https://archive.org/details/RushToJudgment_608