Magic Pinto

thinbluemime2

Jan 23, 2014, 8:43:29 PM1/23/14

New York Republican Accused Of Blackmailing Rabbi Called Israeli Religious
Leader An ‘Inspiration’
January 20, 2014 Rosie Gray BuzzFeed Staff
http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/new-york-republican-accused-of-blackmailing-rabbi-called-isr
http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2014/01/video-grimm-praises-rabbi-who-backers-claims-predicated-911

WASHINGTON — Rep. Michael Grimm called an influential Israeli rabbi he has
been accused of blackmailing an “inspiration” to his his congressional
campaign in a bizarre 2010 television interview that also featured claims
the religious leader predicted the 9/11 attacks in New York.

...in the video, which was taped in the May of 2010 but aired on Israeli
television last night, Grimm praised Pinto. “It’s amazing … I’m not
Jewish, I’m Catholic. But the very first time that I met Rabbi Pinto, I
can’t explain, it was a very special meeting. You could almost feel the
positive energy when he holds your hand,” Grimm said in the interview.

During the interview, Grimm sat next to Ben Zion Suky, another Pinto aide
who has also been identified as a witness in the Pinto case. The interview
took an odd turn when Suky described in Hebrew how Pinto foresaw 9/11.

“The rabbi asked us, what are these buildings,” Suky said. “And we told
him, these are among the tallest buildings in the United States. And the
rabbi told us, and as I tell you this I’m shaking, I’m so emotional, the
rabbi said, a disaster a huge disaster involving planes will happen here.
And he was soon proven right. The Rabbi has powers that I can’t explain.

----------------

Do You Believe In Magic ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GGDOUDLhc

thinbluemime2

Jan 23, 2014, 10:25:39 PM1/23/14
The ties between senior police officers and business magnates, on the one
hand, and between police officers and rabbis, on the other hand, is
nothing new. For years questions have been raised in the public about
certain rabbis’ huge wealth. Pinto and Ifergan are two of the richest
rabbis, with tens of millions of shekels each and a lifestyle of
billionaires.

At some point ...Pinto served not only as a rabbi and secret advisor but
as an “investment banker.” He brokered, for example, a deal in which Ben
Dov and Ben Zaken bought the Lipstick Tower in New York, a deal that cost
the public tens of millions of dollars.

http://www.haaretz.com/business/.premium-1.569070

thinbluemime2

Jan 24, 2014, 12:21:28 AM1/24/14
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:25:39 -0500, thinbluemime2
<thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:43:29 -0500, thinbluemime2
> <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> New York Republican Accused Of Blackmailing Rabbi Called Israeli
>> Religious Leader An ‘Inspiration’
>> January 20, 2014 Rosie Gray BuzzFeed Staff
>> http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/new-york-republican-accused-of-blackmailing-rabbi-called-isr
>> http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2014/01/video-grimm-praises-rabbi-who-backers-claims-predicated-911
>>

>> WASHINGTON — Rep. Michael Grimm called an influential Israeli rabbi he
>> has been accused of blackmailing an “inspiration” to his his
>> congressional campaign in a bizarre 2010 television interview that also
>> featured claims the religious leader predicted the 9/11 attacks in New
>> York.

Israeli Miracle Rabbi Turns State’s Witness Against Both Rep. Grimm and
Senior Israeli Police Commander
Richard Silverstein on January 16, 2014
http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2014/01/16/israeli-miracle-rabbi-turns-states-witness-against-both-rep-grimm-and-senior-israeli-police-commander/

Here is a rough summary of the reporting from the major Israeli dailies:
the new character is Israeli police commander, Menashe Arviv, who runs the
national police unit for international and serious crimes. Some have
called it the Israeli equivalent of the FBI.

In 2011, Arviv was an Israeli law enforcement liaison based in New York.
There he joined the circle of Rabbi Yoshiyahu Pinto, the Moroccan-Israeli
“Wonder Rabbi.” Pinto maintains two major centers, one located in his
hometown of Ashdod and the other in New York (there are others located in
other U.S. and Latin American cities). In each, he has thousands of
disciples and maintains what is called in Hasidic circles, a court.

Though we might have in our mind a rabbinic court devoted to spiritual
pursuits like study of Torah, ethics, and prayer. These are rabbis of a
different kind.

While there still may be Torah and prayer. There is also what is called in
Yiddish, handeling; or doing business, exchanging goods. The goods may be
pornographic films (yes, one of the rabbis chief disciples is a former
porn film bootlegger); or they may be political influence; or
intelligence. The rabbi, as I’ve pointed out, has followers from all
walks of life.

Both hustlers and messianists. In this case, we’re interested in the
former, as the rabbi seemed to be as well.

Earlier, Rabbi Pinto had also joined forces with U.S. Rep. Michael Grimm,
a former undercover FBI agent of Italian-American origin. Grimm’s job as
G-man was to infiltrate the NY crime families. After leaving the agency,
he made his first run for Congress in 2010.

Grimm’s campaign fundraising came in for scrutiny by law enforcement
officials for its flagrant disregard for campaign finance laws. Among the
donors Grimm fleeced were those already giving to Pinto. It isn’t clear
whether Pinto collaborated on this project willingly or whether he was
extorted or pressured in some way to do so.

At any rate, Grimm’s campaign fundraisers (at least one of them a former
gabbai, or aide, to Pinto) took money from non-citizens-a violation of
federal law. They promised green cards in return for cash–another
violation. And they asked for donations above those legally permissible
and told donors they could circumvent the law–another violation.

The FBI doesn’t like putative members of the mob sitting in the halls of
Congress. They want Michael Grimm. But Grimm is both smart and has
powerful friends. In Israel, he’s made lots of friends, possibly even in
the prime minister’s residence. Though I don’t know yet whether these
factors combined, around the time the FBI began pressuring Pinto to
testify against Grimm, Israeli police announced charges against Pinto of
bribery of an Israeli police officer. This did not make the FBI happy.
They believed the Israelis were deliberately sabotaging the Grimm
investigation.

Pinto agreed to become a prosecution witness against Grimm. As part of
this process, the FBI wiretapped the rabbi’s phone and monitored his
e-mail and telecommunications. Though they hoped to catch Grimm in this
web, instead they caught Israeli police, and even a cabinet minister I
identified yesterday as Yaakov Neeman, the justice minister, threatening
Pinto. A Maariv reporter confirmed (Hebrew) today my suspicion on this
count was correct.

But they caught another fish they hadn’t expected: Maj. Gen. Menashe
Arviv. He took bribes from Pinto during his stay in New York:

While serving in this position [in New York], Arviv developed connections
with many influential Israelis, including businessman Ben Zion Suky, who
lives in Manhattan and is one of Pinto’s disciples. Police now suspect
that Suky and Arviv, with Pinto’s knowledge, developed a relationship in
which Suky gave Arviv and his family various benefits. This was not a
one-time event, but something that occurred repeatedly over the course of
years.

In fact, since it’s possible Pinto already had been turned by the FBI,
this may’ve been a sting in which Pinto offered the bribe in order to see
how Arviv would react. The feds may’ve even directed the rabbi to do
this. Once the accused took the bait the FBI had what it needed.

It got this on tape realizing (and I’m surmising this based on connecting
the dots of the case) it could make a deal the Israeli prosecutors
couldn’t refuse. They would hand them a case against Arviv in which Pinto
would testify; in return Israel would drop the bribery charges against
Pinto. Then the latter could eventually testify against Grimm in U.S.
court.

Also, keep in mind that by then there was that bribery charge (by Arviv’s
police unit, no less) against Pinto I mentioned. If anyone in Israel
expected that this charge would prevent the rabbi from testifying against
Grimm, there was a way for the FBI to prevent this. It could hand the
Israelis an even bigger fish than Ephraim Bracha. That’s precisely what
Arviv is. He’s the fish too big and too good for the State prosecutor to
refuse.

After an Israeli journalist reported yesterday that a mysterious stranger
had arrived in the country bearing tapes, documents and email logs I
guessed that it would be either an FBI agent or a Justice Department
lawyer. Today, the Israeli media confirms I was correct. However,
another reporter I respect says he understands the mystery man is Rabbi
Pinto’s ‘porno king,’ Ben Zion Suky. Though I’m not sure why such an
individual would be carrying such sensitive documents.

If what I’ve written above is correct, then there’s a certain beauty in
what the FBI has done. They’ve handed the Israelis a fait accompli.
They’ve given them one of the country’s top police commanders on a silver
platter. If official Israel refuses, trying to remain loyal to Grimm,
then the FBI will leak the fact that the State allowed a crooked cop to
walk.

There remain many unanswered questions: Israeli reporters bruited the name
of the national police commander, Yochanan Danino, as if he’s involved in
the case too. So, is he implicated as well in some way? Or is he tainted
“only” by the fact that his agency never knew such a senior commander was
dirty and had to have the case handed to them on a silver platter?

Let’s return to Rep. Grimm: the Justice Department brought the second
criminal charge in his case yesterday. They charged a Texas fundraiser
and friend, Diana Durand, with creating fictitious straw donors in order
to exceed donation limits, a federal offense. Today, Staten Island’s
local paper reported that Durand had hired a defense lawyer with extremely
close ties to Grimm. They’d served in the FBI together and the lawyer,
Stuart Kaplan, donated $1,500 to the Congressman’s last campaign. One
wonders who’s funding her defense and whether she getting help from
external sources; or whether Kaplan is doing this as a favor to his old
buddy:

Kaplan…declined to say…whether Grimm had anything to do with Ms. Durand
becoming his client.

Durand should be careful that her lawyer doesn’t represent Grimm’s
interests over her own.

Finally, I want to share a theory first offered to me by a friend who is a
savvy, knowledgeable newspaper editor. I’ve developed it a bit and
hopefully taken it in some new directions: of all the Sephardi wonder
rabbis, Pinto is the only one who has established bases around the world,
specifically in New York. Why is he the only one who’s set his sights on
New York? Yes, there are many Jews in New York including many Israelis.
But there is something even more important there: money.

Of course, there is money to be made for Rabbi Pinto from generous,
successful donors. But what if (and this is speculation on our part at
this point) forces in Israeli politics determined that in order to elect
more friendly pro-Israel voices they could tap the network of miracle
rabbis like Pinto for campaign donations? Keep in mind that the rabbi’s
donors gave him $500,000 for his 2010 campaign. That’s an extraordinary
sum deriving essentially from a single man. It makes Pinto a bundler
supreme.

We know how critical Bibi Netanyahu has found having pro-Israel allies in
Congress. During Obama’s presidency, he has regularly avoided the
president where possible, and appealed over his head to the Congress,
where he even addressed a joint session. Bibi would find it imperative to
elect as many slavish pro-Israel ciphers like Grimm as possible. It’s
like having insurance in the bank. Can I prove Bibi’s involvement in any
way in this scheme? Of course not. He’s far too smart to have his
fingerprints on this. But I’ve heard from an Israeli journalist that Sara
Netanyahu is especially fond of Grimm. And what Sara wants, Sara gets.
Is it possible that she recruited police officials and ministers to go to
bat for Grimm? Again, this is speculation. But I’ve learned that
regarding Israeli politics, the unlikely often turns out to be true.

thinbluemime2

Jan 24, 2014, 12:31:13 AM1/24/14
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:21:28 -0500, thinbluemime2
<thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:25:39 -0500, thinbluemime2
> <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:43:29 -0500, thinbluemime2
>> <thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> New York Republican Accused Of Blackmailing Rabbi Called Israeli
>>> Religious Leader An ‘Inspiration’
>>> January 20, 2014 Rosie Gray BuzzFeed Staff
>>> http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/new-york-republican-accused-of-blackmailing-rabbi-called-isr
>>> http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2014/01/video-grimm-praises-rabbi-who-backers-claims-predicated-911
>>>

>>> WASHINGTON — Rep. Michael Grimm called an influential Israeli rabbi he
>>> has been accused of blackmailing an “inspiration” to his his
>>> congressional campaign in a bizarre 2010 television interview that
>>> also featured claims the religious leader predicted the 9/11 attacks
>>> in New York.
>
> Israeli Miracle Rabbi Turns State’s Witness Against Both Rep. Grimm and
> Senior Israeli Police Commander
> Richard Silverstein on January 16, 2014
> http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2014/01/16/israeli-miracle-rabbi-turns-states-witness-against-both-rep-grimm-and-senior-israeli-police-commander/
>

> Here is a rough summary of the reporting from the major Israeli dailies:
> the new character is Israeli police commander, Menashe Arviv, who runs
> the national police unit for international and serious crimes.

Rabbi Pinto’s ‘Generosity’ Extends Up GOP Food Chain
Richard Silverstein on January 18, 2014
http://www.richardsilverstein.com/2014/01/18/rabbi-pintos-generosity-extends-up-gop-food-chain/

In a recent post, I relayed a very smart theory posed to me by a
journalist friend that Wonder Rabbi Yoshiyahu Pinto didn’t just decide on
his own to come to the States and open an offshoot of his Shuva Yisrael
movement in New York City. In fact, so my friend suggested, he was sent
here by some very powerful people inside Israel who wanted to help their
friends in the GOP get elected so they could advance a pro-Israel agenda.
Those powerful people in Israel’s right-wing government already have
plenty of supporters in the halls of Congress. This is in part due to the
well-oiled campaign finance machine developed by the Israel Lobby, which
funnels hundreds of millions into the campaign coffers of selected
pro-Israel candidates.

But if you’re greedy, as leaders like Bibi Netanyahu tend to be, you
always want more. What if Israel could open new ‘markets?’ Any Israeli
who reads Forbes knows that Israelis and Diaspora Jews give $250-million
every year to a slew of Miracle rabbis like Pinto. One fine morning, one
smart political operative may’ve woken up and said: by God, let’s send one
of these guys to New York and we’ll make a killing. We’ll raise millions
more than we already do. What’s more, we’ll have better control of the
donors and candidates because they’ll be “ours,” not just the Lobby’s. If
this theory holds, then Michael Grimm might’ve been the model, the first
guinea pig. Pinto did very well by Grimm. According to Ynet, his donors
raised over half of the $1-million total the candidate raised for his
first 2010 campaign

To be clear, I don’t have a smoking gun that points to Netanyahu
involvement in sabotaging the FBI investigation. But I do have a series
of strong circumstantial evidence that leads in that direction. But why
would Bibi or Sara care about this enough to take such risky actions as
agitating the FBI? Let’s return to that grand strategy of electing even
more Israel-friendly GOP members of Congress. If Michael Grimm was their
model to see whether Pinto was a new source of campaign cash, they needed
to protect him if he might be going down. Rather than lose their
investment and shut down this conduit for millions in new campaign
funding, they’d go to the mat to help Grimm.

More background on Bibi’s strategy in dealing with the U.S. political
process: he’s found that presidents may not like him because they are
slightly more independent than members of Congress. But Congress is in
his back pocket due to that campaign largess I mentioned earlier. Bibi is
hated in the White House but loved (or feared) in Congress. When he can’t
get an invitation to the White House, he goes over the president’s head
and gets to address a Joint Session of Congress.

This is the same strategy he and the Lobby are following regarding the
Iran sanctions legislation. The president doesn’t want new sanctions.
Most sane members of Congress don’t want them either. But the Lobby and
Israel do. They want a war with Iran. So they want to sabotage Obama’s
strategy of negotiating his way out of the impasse. How best to do this?
Don’t confront Obama head-on because he’s an immovable object on this
matter. But do an end-around. Activate all those pro-Israel IOUs in
Congress.

So the more Michael Grimms there are in Congress, the more Israel has its
own interests guaranteed in the halls of Congress.

If even half of what I write above is true, it further supports the notion
that Israel’s strategy of influence in American is corrupt. If senior
police commanders, Bibi’s personal lawyer and former senior minister can
get involved in such a cockamamie scheme to save the skin of a corrupt
Congressman, then what else might they have up their sleeves? If I were
Aipac, I’d be damn pissed at this. It’s their job to help raise all this
campaign cash to elect Israel’s GOP (and a few Democrats just to keep
things honest) water carriers. What’s Israel doing opening a sleazy new
front in the campaign wars? It might even draw unwanted scrutiny to the
Lobby’s own campaign fundraising. Not good for the Jews (as the saying
goes), not good for the Lobby.

Larry Anderson

Jan 24, 2014, 12:34:17 AM1/24/14
You know what they say about people who talk to themselves incessantly,
right?

thinbluemime2

Jan 24, 2014, 1:04:50 AM1/24/14
The same things that are said about people wailing to a stone wall?

thinbluemime2

Jan 24, 2014, 1:51:13 AM1/24/14
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:43:29 -0500, thinbluemime2
<thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

SUBJECT: ISRAEL: A PROMISED LAND FOR ORGANIZED CRIME?
http://wikileaks.org/cable/2009/05/09TELAVIV1098.html
09TELAVIV1098 2009-05-15 14:14 UNCLASSIFIED Embassy Tel Aviv

Summary
---------

¶1. (SBU) Organized crime (OC) has longstanding roots in Israel, but
in recent years there has been a sharp increase in the reach and
impact of OC networks. In seeking a competitive advantage in such
lucrative trades as narcotics and prostitution, Israeli crime groups
have demonstrated their ability and willingness to engage in violent
attacks on each other with little regard for innocent bystanders.
The Israeli National Police (INP) and the courts have engaged in a
vigorous campaign against organized crime leaders, including the
creation of a new specialized anti-OC unit, but they remain unable
to cope with the full scope of the problem. Organized crime in
Israel now has global reach, with direct impact inside the United
States. Post is currently utilizing all available tools to deny
Israeli OC figures access to the United States in order to prevent
them from furthering their criminal activities on U.S. soil.

Larry Anderson

Jan 24, 2014, 5:10:15 PM1/24/14
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 01:04:50 -0500, thinbluemime2 wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:34:17 -0500, Larry Anderson
> <lawrence_...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:31:13 -0500, thinbluemime2 wrote:

>> You know what they say about people who talk to themselves incessantly,
>> right?
>
> [snip anti-Semitic comment]

You, The Starmaker, and BeeSting Alergy are equally nutty.

thinbluemime2

Jan 24, 2014, 5:19:23 PM1/24/14
On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:10:15 -0500, Larry Anderson
<lawrence_...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 01:04:50 -0500, thinbluemime2 wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 00:34:17 -0500, Larry Anderson
>> <lawrence_...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

>>> You know what they say about people who talk to themselves incessantly,
>>> right?

>> [snip anti-Semitic comment]
>
> You, The Starmaker, and BeeSting Alergy are equally nutty.

If you can't take the heat, get out of the oven.

thinbluemime2

Jan 24, 2014, 6:02:34 PM1/24/14
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 20:43:29 -0500, thinbluemime2
<thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

HUME: Carl, what about this question of advanced knowledge of what was
going to happen on 9-11? How clear are investigators that some Israeli
agents may have known something?

CAMERON: It's very explosive information, obviously, and there's a great
deal of evidence that they say they have collected — none of it
necessarily conclusive. It's more when they put it all together. A bigger
question, they say, is how could they not have known?

> ----------------
>
> Do You Believe In Magic ?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GGDOUDLhc

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/c7g_VkYQzZQ/QKCN68SvR84J

Published: 12/12/01 FOX News

BRIT HUME, HOST: It has been more than 16 years since a civilian working
for the Navy was charged with passing secrets to Israel. Jonathan Pollard
pled guilty to conspiracy to commit espionage and is serving a life
sentence. At first, Israeli leaders claimed Pollard was part of a rogue
operation, but later took responsibility for his work.

Now Fox News has learned some U.S. investigators believe that there are
Israelis again very much engaged in spying in and on the U.S., who may
have known things they didn't tell us before September 11. Fox News
correspondent Carl Cameron has details in the first of a four-part series.

CAMERON: ...in the days ahead, we'll take a look at the U.S. phone system
and law enforcement's methods for wiretaps. And an investigation that both
have been compromised by our friends overseas.

HUME: Carl, what about this question of advanced knowledge of what was
going to happen on 9-11? How clear are investigators that some Israeli
agents may have known something?

CAMERON: It's very explosive information, obviously, and there's a great
deal of evidence that they say they have collected — none of it
necessarily conclusive. It's more when they put it all together. A bigger
question, they say, is how could they not have known?

thinbluemime2

Jan 26, 2014, 2:08:33 AM1/26/14
Although neoconservatives and other Lobby leaders were eager to
invade Iraq, the broader American Jewish community was not. In
fact, Samuel Freedman reported just after the war started that
“a compilation of nationwide opinion polls by the Pew Research
Center shows that Jews are less supportive of the Iraq war
than the population at large, 52% to 62%.” Thus, it would be
wrong to blame the war in Iraq on “Jewish influence.” Rather,
the war was due in large part to the Lobby’s influence,
especially the neoconservatives within it.

The neoconservatives were already determined to topple Saddam
before Bush became President. They caused a stir in early 1998
by publishing two open letters to President Clinton calling for
Saddam’s removal from power. The signatories, many of whom had
close ties to pro‐Israel groups like JINSA or WINEP, and whose
ranks included Elliot Abrams, John Bolton, Douglas Feith, William
Kristol, Bernard Lewis, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Perle and Paul
Wolfowitz, had little trouble convincing the Clinton
Administration to adopt the general goal of ousting Saddam. But
the neoconservatives were unable to sell a war to achieve that
objective. Nor were they able to generate much enthusiasm for
invading Iraq in the early months of the Bush Administration.
As important as the neoconservatives were for making the Iraq
war happen, they needed help to achieve their aim.

That help arrived with 9/11.

http://stopaipac.org/mw_excerpt.htm

thinbluemime2

Jan 28, 2014, 1:02:16 AM1/28/14
On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 02:08:33 -0500, thinbluemime2
Asked tonight what the attack meant for relations between the United
States and Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, the former prime minister, replied,
''It's very good.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/12/us/day-terror-israelis-spilled-blood-seen-bond-that-draws-2-nations-closer.html

A DAY OF TERROR: THE ISRAELIS; Spilled Blood Is Seen as Bond That Draws 2
Nations Closer
By JAMES BENNET September 12, 2001

thinbluemime2

Jan 29, 2014, 3:56:56 PM1/29/14
<thinbl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> New York Republican Accused Of Blackmailing Rabbi Called Israeli
> Religious Leader An ‘Inspiration’
> January 20, 2014 Rosie Gray BuzzFeed Staff
> http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/new-york-republican-accused-of-blackmailing-rabbi-called-isr
> http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2014/01/video-grimm-praises-rabbi-who-backers-claims-predicated-911
>

> WASHINGTON — Rep. Michael Grimm called an influential Israeli rabbi he
> has been accused of blackmailing an “inspiration” to his his
> congressional campaign in a bizarre 2010 television interview that also
> featured claims the religious leader predicted the 9/11 attacks in New
> York.

Congressman Threatens to Throw Reporter Off Balcony
Matt Cantor Jan 29, 2014
http://www.newser.com/story/181449/congressman-threatens-to-throw-reporter-off-balcony.html

(Newser) – After President Obama's State of the Union address last night,
a reporter attempted to question New York Rep. Michael Grimm on 2010
campaign finance allegations—and faced a threat in return. NY1 reporter
Michael Scotto interviewed the Republican in the Capitol Rotunda about the
speech, the New York Daily News reports; at the end of the chat, which was
pre-arranged, Scotto began to ask an unrelated question. That prompted
Grimm to walk away, leaving Scotto to tell viewers, "So Congressman
Michael Grimm does not want to talk about some of the allegations
concerning his campaign finances … he, as you saw, refused to talk about
that." That's when Grimm returned.

"Let me be clear to you—you ever do that to me again I'll throw you off
this f-----g balcony," he said to Scotto

---------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

thinbl...@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2014, 9:50:48 AM12/23/14
On Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:43:29 PM UTC-5, thinbluemime2 wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/ZkXn_DqO9i0/f0ccE7UYnOoJ

> New York Republican Accused Of Blackmailing Rabbi Called Israeli Religious
> Leader An 'Inspiration'
> January 20, 2014 Rosie Gray BuzzFeed Staff
> http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/new-york-republican-accused-of-blackmailing-rabbi-called-isr
> http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2014/01/video-grimm-praises-rabbi-who-backers-claims-predicated-911
>

> WASHINGTON -- Rep. Michael Grimm called an influential Israeli rabbi he has
> been accused of blackmailing an "inspiration" to his his congressional
> campaign in a bizarre 2010 television interview that also featured claims
> the religious leader predicted the 9/11 attacks in New York.
>

> ...in the video, which was taped in the May of 2010 but aired on Israeli
> television last night, Grimm praised Pinto. "It's amazing ... I'm not
> Jewish, I'm Catholic. But the very first time that I met Rabbi Pinto, I
> can't explain, it was a very special meeting. You could almost feel the
> positive energy when he holds your hand," Grimm said in the interview.
>
> During the interview, Grimm sat next to Ben Zion Suky, another Pinto aide
> who has also been identified as a witness in the Pinto case. The interview
> took an odd turn when Suky described in Hebrew how Pinto foresaw 9/11.
>
> "The rabbi asked us, what are these buildings," Suky said. "And we told
> him, these are among the tallest buildings in the United States. And the
> rabbi told us, and as I tell you this I'm shaking, I'm so emotional, the
> rabbi said, a disaster a huge disaster involving planes will happen here.
> And he was soon proven right. The Rabbi has powers that I can't explain.
>
> Do You Believe In Magic ?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GGDOUDLhc

GOP's Grimm to plead guilty
David McCabe - 12/22/14 03:41 PM EST
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/227902-gops-grimm-to-plead-guity

Rep. Michael Grimm (R-N.Y.) will plead guilty to one charge of felony tax evasion on Dec. 23, according to multiple reports.

The charge is in connection with larger fraud allegations over the management of a restaurant he owned before taking office.

He was indicted on 20 charges in August. Investigators alleged that he had hidden more than a million dollars in wages and sales at the restaurant.

Eyewitness News 7 reported that Grimm would plead guilty in Brooklyn Tuesday afternoon. The news was first reported by the New York Daily News.

Grimm easily won reelection in November despite limited support from the Republican Party. He also drew national attention when he threatened to throw a reporter off a balcony inside the Capitol after the reporter asked about the fraud allegations.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2016, 11:54:33 PM1/20/16
On Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 8:43:29 PM UTC-5, thinbluemime2 wrote:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.tv/ZkXn_DqO9i0/f0ccE7UYnOoJ

> New York Republican Accused Of Blackmailing Rabbi Called Israeli Religious
> Leader An 'Inspiration'
> January 20, 2014 Rosie Gray BuzzFeed Staff
> http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/new-york-republican-accused-of-blackmailing-rabbi-called-isr
> http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2014/01/video-grimm-praises-rabbi-who-backers-claims-predicated-911
>

> WASHINGTON -- Rep. Michael Grimm called an influential Israeli rabbi he has
> been accused of blackmailing an "inspiration" to his his congressional
> campaign in a bizarre 2010 television interview that also featured claims
> the religious leader predicted the 9/11 attacks in New York.
>

> ...in the video, which was taped in the May of 2010 but aired on Israeli
> television last night, Grimm praised Pinto. "It's amazing ... I'm not
> Jewish, I'm Catholic. But the very first time that I met Rabbi Pinto, I
> can't explain, it was a very special meeting. You could almost feel the
> positive energy when he holds your hand," Grimm said in the interview.
>
> During the interview, Grimm sat next to Ben Zion Suky, another Pinto aide
> who has also been identified as a witness in the Pinto case. The interview
> took an odd turn when Suky described in Hebrew how Pinto foresaw 9/11.
>
> "The rabbi asked us, what are these buildings," Suky said. "And we told
> him, these are among the tallest buildings in the United States. And the
> rabbi told us, and as I tell you this I'm shaking, I'm so emotional, the
> rabbi said, a disaster a huge disaster involving planes will happen here.
> And he was soon proven right. The Rabbi has powers that I can't explain.
>

> ----------------
>
> Do You Believe In Magic ?
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9GGDOUDLhc

*Magic Plumbing*

License suspect had WTC repair pass, but Port Authority did its own work
By Bartholomew Sullivan February 16, 2002
http://web.archive.org/web/20020221123538/http://www.gomemphis.com/mca/local_news/article/0,1426,MCA_437_989113,00.html
http://articles.latimes.com/2002/feb/13/news/mn-27821

A photo ID pass for Sept. 5 found on one of the men charged with fraudulently obtaining a Tennessee driver's license from a Memphis woman gave him access to the six underground levels of the One World Center building.

But which tenant hired Sakher 'Rocky' Hammad, 24, to work on its sprinklers is lost, said Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Alan Hicks on Friday.

Hammad told federal authorities that he was working on the sprinklers six days before the twin towers were brought down by terrorists, court testimony revealed this week.

But Hicks said the Port Authority, which owned the building, did its own sprinkler work, and that any other work involving sprinklers would have been arranged by an individual tenant.

"We don't know (which one) because all our records were destroyed in the World Trade Center, as were some of the people who know that," Hicks said.

Small details about the five Middle Eastern men arrested Feb. 5 with Tennessee driver's license examiner Katherine Smith are slowly surfacing. Smith died Sunday in a fiery car crash, a day before she was to appear in court.

It appears that Khaled Odtllah of Cordova shared the same 2840 Morning Lake Drive address at different times over the past year with Rocky Hammad, according to an online people finder database.

Odtllah and Hammad also spent time in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn in 2000 and lived about 22 blocks apart near New York Harbor.

Calls to the telephone number for Magic Plumbing and Heating Inc. on 93rd Street in Brooklyn were answered Thursday and Friday by a recording that said "Rocky's" voice-mail box was full. Hammad had the firm's business card, according to a government exhibit introduced at this week's detention hearing.

Hammad also had a New York City Police Benevolent Association card, a plastic Detectives Endowment Association Inc. for the Police Department of the City of New York card, two video rental cards, an ATM card and a First Consumers National Bank MasterCard.

Hammad's cousin, Abdelmuhsen Mahmid Hammad, also obtained a Tennessee driver's license last year. He's in the country illegally after overstaying a visa.

Venezuela-born Mohammed Fares, 19, allegedly told authorities that he needed a Tennessee driver's license to drive for Big Boss, an export-import clothing store in New York's garment district.

Big Boss Enterprises bookkeeper Hussein Nasser said by phone Friday that he had received several recent inquiries about Fares, but that he'd never worked there.

So far almost nothing is known of Mostafa Said Abou-Shahin, 26, a self-employed Egyptian carpenter living in the United State illegally.

All five men are being held without bail at the pretrial facility of the Federal Correctional Institution in Memphis.

-----------

Do You Believe In Magic ?
https://youtu.be/dRvv8dk6a0A?t=47

Jake Dennisson

Jan 21, 2016, 12:01:59 AM1/21/16
On 20/01/2016 11:54 PM, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 8:43:29 PM UTC-5, thinbluemime2 wrote:

Talking to yourself *and* performing necromancy on two-year-old threads?
My, you're kooky.

thinbl...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2016, 12:35:04 AM1/21/16
"Mama always said life was like a boxcutter. You never know what you're gonna get."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7NtO_r8uFM&feature=youtu.be&t=96

Shadow

Jan 21, 2016, 11:20:51 AM1/21/16
Kookier even to forget the past.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Ed Stasiak

Jan 21, 2016, 1:17:01 PM1/21/16
> thinbl...@gmail.com
>
> Small details about the five Middle Eastern men arrested Feb. 5 with Tennessee
> driver's license examiner Katherine Smith are slowly surfacing.
>
> Smith died Sunday in a fiery car crash, a day before she was to appear in court.

Accidents will happen...

thinbl...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2018, 10:27:36 PM9/10/18
On Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 8:43:29 PM UTC-5, thinbluemime2 wrote:
"In Israel, in order to be a realist you must believe in miracles"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJpqv3U1l7w

moviePig

Sep 11, 2018, 9:43:25 AM9/11/18

On 9/10/2018 10:27 PM, thinbl...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 8:43:29 PM UTC-5, thinbluemime2 wrote:
>> New York Republican Accused Of Blackmailing Rabbi Called Israeli Religious
>> Leader An ‘Inspiration’
>> January 20, 2014 Rosie Gray BuzzFeed Staff
>> http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/new-york-republican-accused-of-blackmailing-rabbi-called-isr
>> http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dc/2014/01/video-grimm-praises-rabbi-who-backers-claims-predicated-911
>>
>> WASHINGTON — Rep. Michael Grimm called an influential Israeli rabbi he has
>> been accused of blackmailing an “inspiration” to his his congressional
>> campaign in a bizarre 2010 television interview that also featured claims
>> the religious leader predicted the 9/11 attacks in New York.
>>
>> ...in the video, which was taped in the May of 2010 but aired on Israeli
>> television last night, Grimm praised Pinto. “It’s amazing … I’m not
>> Jewish, I’m Catholic. But the very first time that I met Rabbi Pinto, I
>> can’t explain, it was a very special meeting. You could almost feel the
>> positive energy when he holds your hand,” Grimm said in the interview.
>>
>> During the interview, Grimm sat next to Ben Zion Suky, another Pinto aide
>> who has also been identified as a witness in the Pinto case. The interview
>> took an odd turn when Suky described in Hebrew how Pinto foresaw 9/11.
>>
>> “The rabbi asked us, what are these buildings,” Suky said. “And we told
>> him, these are among the tallest buildings in the United States. And the
>> rabbi told us, and as I tell you this I’m shaking, I’m so emotional, the
>> rabbi said, a disaster a huge disaster involving planes will happen here.
>> And he was soon proven right. The Rabbi has powers that I can’t explain.

[Obligatory snarky pun about Grimm's fairy tales]

--

YOUR taste at work...