What Did You Watch? 2019-07-11 (Thursday)

Ubiquitous

Jul 12, 2019, 6:53:31 AM7/12/19
After a surprisingly arduous workout, I watched:

Nothing. I fell asleep on the couch after turning the TV on.

What did you watch?

--
Watching Democrats come up with schemes to "catch Trump" is like
watching Wile E. Coyote trying to catch Road Runner.

Ian J. Ball

Jul 12, 2019, 10:59:53 AM7/12/19
On 2019-07-12 08:30:41 +0000, Ubiquitous said:

> What did you watch?

Frankie Drake Mysteries (recorded) - "Summer in the City" (ep. #3).
MUCH better than episode #2 - this episode actually sported an bona
fide mystery to solve, and Hemingway (Steve Lund) was back. And I
didn't know about "Toronto Island" (it's actually "The Toronto Islands"
- i.e. more than one - as that's how they are collectively known,
though each island has its own name... - however, in one part they seem
to show Hemingway being driven there, which is impossible!!), so that
was interesting. John Ralston was the guest star du jour.
Oh, this episode does seem to provide the first concrete evidence
that Fred is right that Frankie is a big tramp!
I absolutely do NOT understand the crediting for this show! For
example, in this episode, other principal guest star William Melling
(Nigel from Harry Potter) was credited *before* Rebecca Liddiard and
Sharron Matthews (who are main cast!!) - I can't figure out why this
happened, unless they were toying with the idea of adding Melling to
the main cast in season #1, but then abadoned the idea after his couple
of appearances...

soaps: DOOL - Kristen snaps after Stefan fires her, and she grabs a gun
to go finish off Kate and Ted Laurent once and for all! Meanwhile, Hope
is putting two and two together, and follows Xander in order to try to
locate Ted.
GH - Harmony (now going by whatever her real name is) sings like a
canary for the cops, so it's looking like Shiloh is going down.
Meanwhile, at Oscar's will reading, everybody kicks Shiloh out. And I
forgot that Hayden (Rebecca Budig) was back - Finn tries to get some
straight answers out of her, but I don't believe a word Hayden is
saying right now. Then Hayden gets arrested for pushing Liesl Obrecht
off the boat a couple of episodes ago...

Blood & Treasure (recorded) - "The Shadow of Projekt Athena" (ep. #8,
was "ep. #9). Covered by Jim in Tuesday's WDYW? thread, though I liked
this episode more than he did.
However, this show is now approaching "24"-levels of absurdity when
it comes to where Our Heroes!(tm) are going within an episode! To wit:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think they started in the U.S. in this one
(that's certainly where they *ended* the previous episode...) - so, in
this episode, they first go back to Rome, then they instantaneously jet
to Poland, and then just as instantaneously seem to get to *Montreal*!!
Come on, people! This is getting ridiculous!!
Note: As I suspected, the 1945 "dam failure" depicted in this
episode appears to be entirely fictious, as I can find nothing about a
dam failure in Quebec in 1945...

Elementary - "Miss Understood" (ep. #7.8). The first mostly decent
episode of this I've seen in a long time!... In this one, Ally
Ioannides (Tilda from "Into the Badlands") is back as inveterate (and
expert!) liar Cassie LNU (aka. Mina Davenport from the previous 4th
season episode, "Miss Taken"), and Holmes and Watson have to figure out
if she's "Baby Moriarty" or "Baby Sherlock" when Cassie brings them a
murder case to solve. The CotW was secondary in this one - the main
focus was on whether Cassie is a "goodie (sort of!!)" or a "baddie"
like Moriarty.
P.S. Are they going to bother to bring back Natalie Dormer as
Moriarty before this show departs?!!

Recorded for later: Reef Break, iZombie, and THE OUTPOST!!1! :)

anim8rfsk

Jul 12, 2019, 11:09:31 AM7/12/19
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:59:49 -0700 Ian J. Ball<IJB...@mac.invalid> wrote:

> On 2019-07-12 08:30:41 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>
> > What did you watch?
>
> Frankie Drake Mysteries (recorded) - "Summer in the City" (ep. #3).
> MUCH better than episode #2

Toldja!

> - this episode actually sported an bona
> fide mystery to solve, and Hemingway (Steve Lund) was back. And I
> didn't know about "Toronto Island" (it's actually "The Toronto Islands"
> - i.e. more than one - as that's how they are collectively known,
> though each island has its own name... - however, in one part they seem
> to show Hemingway being driven there, which is impossible!!), so that
> was interesting. John Ralston was the guest star du jour.
> Oh, this episode does seem to provide the first concrete evidence
> that Fred is right that Frankie is a big tramp!

Toldja!

> I absolutely do NOT understand the crediting for this show! For
> example, in this episode, other principal guest star William Melling
> (Nigel from Harry Potter) was credited *before* Rebecca Liddiard and
> Sharron Matthews (who are main cast!!) - I can't figure out why this
> happened, unless they were toying with the idea of adding Melling to
> the main cast in season #1, but then abadoned the idea after his couple
> of appearances...
>

> Elementary - "Miss Understood" (ep. #7.8). The first mostly decent

I enjoyed it, although it might have been stronger if she hadn't actually
turned her life around

> episode of this I've seen in a long time!... In this one, Ally
> Ioannides (Tilda from "Into the Badlands") is back as inveterate (and

Hadn't seen her before. She was great. I was surprised to find out she's only
21 in real life.

> expert!) liar Cassie LNU (aka. Mina Davenport from the previous 4th
> season episode, "Miss Taken"), and Holmes and Watson have to figure out
> if she's "Baby Moriarty" or "Baby Sherlock" when Cassie brings them a
> murder case to solve. The CotW was secondary in this one - the main
> focus was on whether Cassie is a "goodie (sort of!!)" or a "baddie"
> like Moriarty.
> P.S. Are they going to bother to bring back Natalie Dormer as
> Moriarty before this show departs?!!
>
> Recorded for later: Reef Break, iZombie, and THE OUTPOST!!1! :)

Me too, I was too sleepy to properly enjoy Jessica.

--
Join your old RAT friends at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1688985234647266/

Ian J. Ball

Jul 12, 2019, 11:32:09 AM7/12/19
On 2019-07-12 15:09:28 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Fri, 12 Jul 2019 07:59:49 -0700 Ian J. Ball<IJB...@mac.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 2019-07-12 08:30:41 +0000, Ubiquitous said:
>>
>>> What did you watch?
>>
>> Elementary - "Miss Understood" (ep. #7.8). The first mostly decent
>
> I enjoyed it, although it might have been stronger if she hadn't actually
> turned her life around

That was my *exact* conclusion as well - the episode would have been
stronger if she'd actually *stayed* EVOL!!1! in the end, and had
absconded with some ca$h.

>> episode of this I've seen in a long time!... In this one, Ally
>> Ioannides (Tilda from "Into the Badlands") is back as inveterate (and
>
> Hadn't seen her before. She was great. I was surprised to find out
> she's only 21 in real life.
>
>> expert!) liar Cassie LNU (aka. Mina Davenport from the previous 4th
>> season episode, "Miss Taken"), and Holmes and Watson have to figure out
>> if she's "Baby Moriarty" or "Baby Sherlock" when Cassie brings them a
>> murder case to solve. The CotW was secondary in this one - the main
>> focus was on whether Cassie is a "goodie (sort of!!)" or a "baddie"
>> like Moriarty.
>> P.S. Are they going to bother to bring back Natalie Dormer as
>> Moriarty before this show departs?!!
>>
>> Recorded for later: Reef Break, iZombie, and THE OUTPOST!!1! :)
>
> Me too, I was too sleepy to properly enjoy Jessica.

I'll probably do "The Outpost" tonight, The Hundred[sic] Saturday
night, and "iZombie" Sunday night...

Arthur Lipscomb

Jul 12, 2019, 11:48:50 AM7/12/19
I knew she looked familiar but couldn't place her. I had to look her up
on imdb.

is back as inveterate (and expert!)
> liar Cassie LNU (aka. Mina Davenport from the previous 4th season
> episode, "Miss Taken"), and Holmes and Watson have to figure out if
> she's "Baby Moriarty" or "Baby Sherlock" when Cassie brings them a
> murder case to solve. The CotW was secondary in this one - the main
> focus was on whether Cassie is a "goodie (sort of!!)" or a "baddie" like
> Moriarty.
>   P.S. Are they going to bother to bring back Natalie Dormer as
> Moriarty before this show departs?!!
>

> Recorded for later: Reef Break, iZombie, and THE OUTPOST!!1!  :)

I'll do a multi day tomorrow.

anim8rfsk

Jul 12, 2019, 12:37:09 PM7/12/19
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:32:05 -0700 Ian J. Ball<IJB...@mac.invalid> wrote:

> On 2019-07-12 15:09:28 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> > > Elementary - "Miss Understood" (ep. #7.8). The first mostly decent
> >
> > I enjoyed it, although it might have been stronger if she hadn't actually
> > turned her life around
>
> That was my *exact* conclusion as well - the episode would have been
> stronger if she'd actually *stayed* EVOL!!1! in the end, and had
> absconded with some ca$h.

Where was she at the end? Back in that halfway house?

> > > episode of this I've seen in a long time!... In this one, Ally
> > > Ioannides (Tilda from "Into the Badlands") is back as inveterate (and
> >
> > Hadn't seen her before. She was great. I was surprised to find out
> > she's only 21 in real life.
> >
> > > expert!) liar Cassie LNU (aka. Mina Davenport from the previous 4th
> > > season episode, "Miss Taken"), and Holmes and Watson have to figure out
> > > if she's "Baby Moriarty" or "Baby Sherlock" when Cassie brings them a
> > > murder case to solve. The CotW was secondary in this one - the main
> > > focus was on whether Cassie is a "goodie (sort of!!)" or a "baddie"
> > > like Moriarty.
> > > P.S. Are they going to bother to bring back Natalie Dormer as
> > > Moriarty before this show departs?!!
> > >
> > > Recorded for later: Reef Break, iZombie, and THE OUTPOST!!1! :)
> >
> > Me too, I was too sleepy to properly enjoy Jessica.
>
> I'll probably do "The Outpost" tonight, The Hundred[sic] Saturday
> night, and "iZombie" Sunday night...

anim8rfsk

Jul 12, 2019, 12:37:57 PM7/12/19
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:48:47 -0700 Arthur Lipscomb<art...@alum.calberkeley.org>
wrote:

> What Did You Watch? 2019-07-11 (Thursday)
> Arthur Lipscomb<art...@alum.calberkeley.org>
> July 12, 2019 at 8:48:47 AM MST
Me too, which had all sorts of interesting costume shots of her.

Speak to me of "Into the Badlands"?

Dimensional Traveler

Jul 12, 2019, 1:59:18 PM7/12/19
Post-Apocalypse supernatural martial arts show on AMC.

Daniel Wu was the lead as Sunny. It finished its third and final season
a month or two ago. There was discussion during its first season. I
think you refused to watch it for some reason. I liked it. The fight
sequences were completely over the top stuff but fun. They must have
lost crew and stunt people to all the wires from the wire work zipping
thru the air during filming of those. :)

instinct are running screaming.

anim8rfsk

Jul 12, 2019, 2:18:25 PM7/12/19
Fri, 12 Jul 2019 10:59:14 -0700 Dimensional Traveler<dtr...@sonic.net>
wrote:
Thanks!

Ian J. Ball

Jul 12, 2019, 3:46:14 PM7/12/19
On 2019-07-12 16:37:05 +0000, anim8rfsk said:

> Fri, 12 Jul 2019 08:32:05 -0700 Ian J. Ball<IJB...@mac.invalid> wrote:

>>> I enjoyed it, although it might have been stronger if she hadn't actually
>>> turned her life around
>>
>> That was my *exact* conclusion as well - the episode would have been
>> stronger if she'd actually *stayed* EVOL!!1! in the end, and had
>> absconded with some ca$h.
>
> Where was she at the end? Back in that halfway house?

Yes.

David Barnett

Jul 13, 2019, 10:06:33 PM7/13/19
In article <UBI20...@dont-email.me>, web...@polaris.net says...

> After a surprisingly arduous workout, I watched:
>
> Nothing. I fell asleep on the couch after turning the TV on.

My nothing is on Saturday July 13.

> What did you watch?

On Thursday June 11, I watched:

VAN HELSING: 1x11; 1x12, 1x13 (Netflix)
As previously implied I am now watching the show,
& not using it as part time background noise.

1x13 now explains the title,
and I immediately had déjà vu.
I am sure I had seen that concept before.

--
David Barnett

Ian J. Ball

Jul 13, 2019, 11:27:44 PM7/13/19
On 2019-07-14 02:06:06 +0000, David Barnett said:

> In article <UBI20...@dont-email.me>, web...@polaris.net says...
>>
>> After a surprisingly arduous workout, I watched:
>>
>> Nothing. I fell asleep on the couch after turning the TV on.
>
> My nothing is on Saturday July 13.
>
>> What did you watch?
>
> On Thursday June 11, I watched:
>
> VAN HELSING: 1x11; 1x12, 1x13 (Netflix)
> As previously implied I am now watching the show,
> & not using it as part time background noise.
>
> 1x13 now explains the title,
> and I immediately had déją vu.
> I am sure I had seen that concept before.

I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on season #2 - like I said, it's
quite different from season #1, but I think I liked it better.

Jim G.

Jul 14, 2019, 2:56:09 AM7/14/19
Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/12/19 at 3:30 AM:
> After a surprisingly arduous workout,

Straining to open a new jar of dill pickles because you're jonesing for
a Chicago-style hot dog for some reason does not constitute "a
surprisingly arduous workout."

> I watched:
>
> Nothing. I fell asleep on the couch after turning the TV on.
>
> What did you watch?

iZOMBIE / 5x10 / Night and the Zombie City

[While investigating the murder of private eye Mick Chisel, who was
stabbed in the head with an ice pick, Liv consumes Chisel's brain in
hopes of breaking down how this gruesome murder took place.]

"Seriously, on karaoke night?"

It's a 5-5 voting tie on whether to turn Seattle to glass, so the tie
gets broken by the woman who watched a few minutes of HI, ZOMBIE with
her grandson because that's how high-level national security decisions
are made. Or maybe that's just how TV writers fantasize that real-world
decisions are made. In any case, General Zombie fails to get what he
wants, so he turns to the food truck gal for a new partnership.
Meanwhile, Peyton gets drunk and starts a bar fight and looks good doing
it and Liv channels a slew of hardboiled detective tropes en route to
solving the MotW. It probably didn't help that Blaine was more than
happy to throw the killer under the bus. And finally, Liv loses faith in
her dad and then regains it, only to lose it again at the very end when
she and Ravi uncover Dad's little mad scientist lab in the basement of
his house -- not to be confused with the basement of Don E's house,
where Blaine has set up shop.

This was a fun episode, but it didn't seem like they got the most ban
for their hardboiled buck and Babineaux seemed to be underused again, so
I'm docking it a bit. But it was an okay MotW outing and there was some
progress on the big arc, as well, given that we now know that it's now
possible to get zombies to obey commands. That could prove interesting
in a hurry.

Grade: B-

"She mustn't kill Aaron. I mean it. I hate to be strict but she really
mustn't kill anyone." -- Carolyn Martens, KILLING EVE

shawn

Jul 14, 2019, 3:43:07 AM7/14/19
I can see it now..

Son, you've been found guilty of murder. The sentence is twenty years.
Spend them in prison or become a zombie slave for the next twenty
years and then be cured, set free with no memory of the intervening
twenty years and not having aged in twenty years. Your choice..

Then of course there are the people that are found to have a deadly
disease that chose to become a zombie slave for a few years to pay for
being cured of the disease by becoming a zombie.

All possible thanks to one Beanpole Bob who both created zombies,
found out how to control zombies and ultimately will be the final key
to curing zombies.

Jim G.

Jul 14, 2019, 7:29:00 PM7/14/19
shawn sent the following on 7/14/19 at 2:43 AM:
Yeah, I'm not a fan of where that's all heading and I'm not a fan of the
Beanpole Bob character and I'm sure not a fan of the casting choice for
the role. At this point, I just want to see that the whole gang of good
guys makes it to the end alive and relatively happy

Ubiquitous

Jul 15, 2019, 9:50:41 AM7/15/19
jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/12/19 at 3:30 AM:

>> After a surprisingly arduous workout,
>
>Straining to open a new jar of dill pickles because you're jonesing for
>a Chicago-style hot dog for some reason does not constitute "a
>surprisingly arduous workout."

True, but 45 minutes of various exercises done while balanced on a foam
cylynder, inflated sphere, or a bozu are.

Jim G.

Jul 15, 2019, 11:57:43 AM7/15/19
Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 3:39 AM:
> jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/12/19 at 3:30 AM:
>
>>> After a surprisingly arduous workout,
>>
>> Straining to open a new jar of dill pickles because you're jonesing for
>> a Chicago-style hot dog for some reason does not constitute "a
>> surprisingly arduous workout."
>
> True, but 45 minutes of various exercises done while balanced on a foam
> cylynder, inflated sphere, or a bozu are.

Bozu sounds like a type of pasta. Or a new board game.

anim8rfsk

Jul 15, 2019, 12:43:20 PM7/15/19
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:57:40 -0700 Jim G.<jimg...@geemail.com.invalid> wrote:

> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 3:39 AM:
> > jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
> > > Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/12/19 at 3:30 AM:

> > > Straining to open a new jar of dill pickles because you're jonesing for
> > > a Chicago-style hot dog for some reason does not constitute "a
> > > surprisingly arduous workout."
> >
> > True, but 45 minutes of various exercises done while balanced on a foam
> > cylynder, inflated sphere, or a bozu are.
>
> Bozu sounds like a type of pasta. Or a new board game.

Or a bunch on a bus.

Ubiquitous

Jul 15, 2019, 1:22:49 PM7/15/19
In article <qgi7pk$i5v$2...@dont-email.me>, jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 3:39 AM:
>> jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>>> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/12/19 at 3:30 AM:

>>> Straining to open a new jar of dill pickles because you're jonesing for
>>> a Chicago-style hot dog for some reason does not constitute "a
>>> surprisingly arduous workout."
>>
>> True, but 45 minutes of various exercises done while balanced on a foam
>> cylynder, inflated sphere, or a bozu are.
>
>Bozu sounds like a type of pasta. Or a new board game.

It's a hemisphere with a rigid flat surface. You can balance on the flat part
or the rounded part with the flat side on the ground.

Jim G.

Jul 15, 2019, 2:51:22 PM7/15/19
anim8rfsk sent the following on 7/15/19 at 11:43 AM:
> Mon, 15 Jul 2019 08:57:40 -0700 Jim G.<jimg...@geemail.com.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 3:39 AM:

>>> True, but 45 minutes of various exercises done while balanced on a foam
>>> cylynder, inflated sphere, or a bozu are.
>>
>> Bozu sounds like a type of pasta. Or a new board game.
>
> Or a bunch on a bus.

Or a new fitness tracking app.

Jim G.

Jul 15, 2019, 2:55:48 PM7/15/19
Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 12:22 PM:
> In article <qgi7pk$i5v$2...@dont-email.me>, jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 3:39 AM:

>>> True, but 45 minutes of various exercises done while balanced on a foam
>>> cylynder, inflated sphere, or a bozu are.
>>
>> Bozu sounds like a type of pasta. Or a new board game.
>
> It's a hemisphere with a rigid flat surface.

I've done standup paddleboarding on a few lakes, so I can see the
challenge. At least *you* don't end up wet if you fail!

> You can balance on the flat part
> or the rounded part with the flat side on the ground.

That second option seems like big-time cheating.

suzeeq

Jul 15, 2019, 2:58:00 PM7/15/19
On 7/15/2019 11:55 AM, Jim G. wrote:
> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 12:22 PM:
>> In article <qgi7pk$i5v$2...@dont-email.me>, jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>>> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 3:39 AM:

>>> Bozu sounds like a type of pasta. Or a new board game.
>>
>> It's a hemisphere with a rigid flat surface.
>
> I've done standup paddleboarding on a few lakes, so I can see the
> challenge. At least *you* don't end up wet if you fail!
>
>> You can balance on the flat part
>> or the rounded part with the flat side on the ground.
>
> That second option seems like big-time cheating.

Depends how large the sphere is. If you can barely get your feet on it....

David Barnett

Jul 15, 2019, 6:20:20 PM7/15/19
In article <qge7fd$8o5$1...@dont-email.me>, IJB...@mac.invalid says...

> On 2019-07-14 02:06:06 +0000, David Barnett said:
>
> > In article <UBI20...@dont-email.me>, web...@polaris.net says...
> >>
> >> After a surprisingly arduous workout, I watched:
> >>
> >> Nothing. I fell asleep on the couch after turning the TV on.
> >
> > My nothing is on Saturday July 13.
> >
> >> What did you watch?
> >
> > On Thursday June 11, I watched:
> >
> > VAN HELSING: 1x11; 1x12, 1x13 (Netflix)
> > As previously implied I am now watching the show,
> > & not using it as part time background noise.
> >
> > 1x13 now explains the title,
> > and I immediately had déjà vu.
> > I am sure I had seen that concept before.
>
> I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on season #2 - like I said, it's
> quite different from season #1, but I think I liked it better.

I am liking the show better.
I've only just realized that the show is like a road trip show,
with adventures on the way.
Julius has been changed from bad vampire to good unvampire.

--
David Barnett

Jim G.

Jul 16, 2019, 12:18:39 AM7/16/19
suzeeq sent the following on 7/15/19 at 1:57 PM:
If it's small enough to pose problems with it's dome up, then it would
seem to be small enough to be all but impossible to balance on when it's
dome down.

suzeeq

Jul 16, 2019, 1:22:05 AM7/16/19
On 7/15/2019 9:18 PM, Jim G. wrote:
> suzeeq sent the following on 7/15/19 at 1:57 PM:
>> On 7/15/2019 11:55 AM, Jim G. wrote:
>>> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 12:22 PM:

>>> I've done standup paddleboarding on a few lakes, so I can see the
>>> challenge. At least *you* don't end up wet if you fail!

>>> That second option seems like big-time cheating.
>>>
>> Depends how large the sphere is. If you can barely get your feet on it....
>
> If it's small enough to pose problems with it's dome up, then it would
> seem to be small enough to be all but impossible to balance on when it's
> dome down.

That's why it's a tough workout.

Ubiquitous

Jul 16, 2019, 7:11:52 AM7/16/19
jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 12:22 PM:
>> jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>>> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 3:39 AM:

>>> Bozu sounds like a type of pasta. Or a new board game.
>>
>> It's a hemisphere with a rigid flat surface.
>
>I've done standup paddleboarding on a few lakes, so I can see the
>challenge. At least *you* don't end up wet if you fail!
>
>> You can balance on the flat part
>> or the rounded part with the flat side on the ground.
>
>That second option seems like big-time cheating.

Try standing on one leg on the dome while doing bicep curls. :-)

Jim G.

Jul 16, 2019, 12:22:07 PM7/16/19
Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/16/19 at 6:11 AM:
> jimg...@geemail.com.invalid wrote:
>> Ubiquitous sent the following on 7/15/19 at 12:22 PM:

>>> It's a hemisphere with a rigid flat surface.
>>
>> I've done standup paddleboarding on a few lakes, so I can see the
>> challenge. At least *you* don't end up wet if you fail!
>>
>>> You can balance on the flat part
>>> or the rounded part with the flat side on the ground.
>>
>> That second option seems like big-time cheating.
>
> Try standing on one leg on the dome while doing bicep curls. :-)

I can barely stand on one leg on flat ground. Seriously. Two legs?
You're not gonna knock me from anyplace in a hurry. One leg? You can
pretty much topple me with a feather if I don't collapse on my own.