ONE MILLION MOMS TARGETS KERMIT -- "ABC Has Ruined The Muppets"

Ubiquitous

Sep 21, 2015, 7:35:43 PM9/21/15
by Nicole Bunge

American Family Association “project” One Million Moms has started an
email and phone campaign to encourage ABC and Disney to cancel the new
version of The Muppets (see “Trailer for New 'Muppets' TV Series”).

http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/31562/trailer-new-muppets-tv-series

The OMM statement warns parents that the show is not the same family-
friendly Muppets of the 1970s and 1980s, saying “no subject is off
limits,” and “(t)he puppet characters … are now weighing in on abortion
and promiscuity.”

OMM thoughtfully provided an email to be sent to Walt Disney Company
Chairman and CEO Bob Iger. “Children will not enjoy this perverted
humor on topics they are far too young to comprehend or understand,"
they wrote. "ABC has ruined The Muppets by introducing adult subjects
to children. I do not appreciate your network attempting to trick my
family into watching a vile show.”

One Million Moms targeted FOX Network’s upcoming show Lucifer with an
online petition in May (see “One Million Moms Targets Fox”).

---
In the War on Women, Hillary fought an entire platoon of sexually
abused females on behalf of Bill.

Your Name

Sep 21, 2015, 9:55:18 PM9/21/15
In article <m00rpW$bf9$2...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
I agree with One Million Moms ... everything I've read about the new
so-called "Muppets" show makes it sound like idiotic, ill-fitting
in-name-only crap which is best avoided, just like all the other
moronic "reboots" of old franchises that Hollyweird keeps churning out
these days. :-(

David Johnston

Sep 21, 2015, 9:58:52 PM9/21/15
On 9/21/2015 7:57 PM, Your Name wrote:
> In article <m00rpW$bf9$2...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
> <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>> by Nicole Bunge
>>
>> American Family Association “project” One Million Moms has started an
>> email and phone campaign to encourage ABC and Disney to cancel the new
>> version of The Muppets (see “Trailer for New 'Muppets' TV Series”).
>>
>> http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/31562/trailer-new-muppets-tv-series
>>
>> The OMM statement warns parents that the show is not the same family-
>> friendly Muppets of the 1970s and 1980s, saying “no subject is off
>> limits,” and “(t)he puppet characters … are now weighing in on abortion
>> and promiscuity.”
>>
>> OMM thoughtfully provided an email to be sent to Walt Disney Company
>> Chairman and CEO Bob Iger. “Children will not enjoy this perverted
>> humor on topics they are far too young to comprehend or understand,"
>> they wrote. "ABC has ruined The Muppets by introducing adult subjects
>> to children. I do not appreciate your network attempting to trick my
>> family into watching a vile show.”
>>
>> One Million Moms targeted FOX Network’s upcoming show Lucifer with an
>> online petition in May (see “One Million Moms Targets Fox”).
>
> I agree with One Million Moms ...

No you don't. You have a totally different bug up your butt.

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 22, 2015, 1:20:05 AM9/22/15
Isn't butt buggery one of the things OMM disapproves of?

--
Veni, vidi, snarki.

Barb May

Sep 22, 2015, 1:33:46 PM9/22/15
Your Name wrote:
> In article <m00rpW$bf9$2...@dont-email.me>, Ubiquitous
> <web...@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>> by Nicole Bunge
>>
>> American Family Association "project" One Million Moms has started an
>> email and phone campaign to encourage ABC and Disney to cancel the
>> new version of The Muppets (see "Trailer for New 'Muppets' TV
>> Series").
>>
>> http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/31562/trailer-new-muppets-tv-series
>>
>> The OMM statement warns parents that the show is not the same family-
>> friendly Muppets of the 1970s and 1980s, saying "no subject is off
>> limits," and "(t)he puppet characters . are now weighing in on
>> abortion and promiscuity."
>>
>> OMM thoughtfully provided an email to be sent to Walt Disney Company
>> Chairman and CEO Bob Iger. "Children will not enjoy this perverted
>> humor on topics they are far too young to comprehend or understand,"
>> they wrote. "ABC has ruined The Muppets by introducing adult subjects
>> to children. I do not appreciate your network attempting to trick my
>> family into watching a vile show."
>>
>> One Million Moms targeted FOX Network's upcoming show Lucifer with an
>> online petition in May (see "One Million Moms Targets Fox").
>
> I agree with One Million Moms ... everything I've read about the new
> so-called "Muppets" show makes it sound like idiotic, ill-fitting
> in-name-only crap which is best avoided, just like all the other
> moronic "reboots" of old franchises that Hollyweird keeps churning out
> these days. :-(

"Everything you've read..."

I actually watched the show and the complaints about it are BS. There's
no more "adult" content than any other show airing in early primetime
and it's perfectly fine for children and adults.

--
Barb

Ubiquitous

Sep 22, 2015, 2:46:16 PM9/22/15
Someone's sockpuppt wr ote:
Liar.

--
Hillary (who enables Bill) accusing the GOP of a war on women is like
Debbie Wasserman Schultz making fun of Donald Trump's hair.

FPP

Sep 22, 2015, 5:33:16 PM9/22/15
On 2015-09-22 14:46:11 -0400, Ubiquitous
As substantive and detailed an analysis as we've come to expect from you.

Kudos! Another literary TRIUMPH!
--
"Didn't believe we needed to "Make America Great Again" - until I saw
the people we're seriously considering putting on the Presidential

Your Name

Sep 22, 2015, 9:39:50 PM9/22/15
In article <mts3a2$qu5$1...@dont-email.me>, Barb May <bar...@gmx.com>
wrote:
It hasn't started here yet, so I can't watch it ... I doubt I'll bother
when it does anyway.

Reading the news and reviews, watching trailers, etc. is how people
with brains work out what they want to watch and what they don't

David Johnston

Sep 22, 2015, 10:43:35 PM9/22/15
You have an alternative approach though. If it re-uses a title you hate
it and and want it to die in a fire.

Arc Michael

Sep 22, 2015, 10:58:05 PM9/22/15
that show has been dead for decades, must invent new gay homo twist to reset, eh? Will they now have on live kiddie sex porno, you know Arabin control of USA, and I mean LAtin Arabs too. they are bi gay race and and pedophile too, most Catholic Priests are Arab Lations

RichA

Sep 22, 2015, 11:11:02 PM9/22/15
Abortion and promiscuity for little kids? What the F--- is wrong with you?

suzeeq

Sep 22, 2015, 11:45:41 PM9/22/15
I always thought the original Muppet show was more adult oriented than a
children's show. Same with Bugs Bunny and the other WB cartoons. Adult
doesn't mean 'x rated' but 'sophisticated'. ABC wanted to put on a show
that appeals to families, both kids and parents. Doesn't mean it's going
to be oriented toward sexuality.

David Johnston

Sep 23, 2015, 12:29:36 AM9/23/15
Well not being dumb enough to fall for One Million Mothers press release
isn't exactly something wrong...

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 23, 2015, 1:10:04 AM9/23/15
Raquel Welch was a guest on the original Muppet Show. :)

--
Veni, vidi, snarki.

anim8rfsk

Sep 23, 2015, 1:46:52 AM9/23/15
In article <56023287$0$1659$742e...@news.sonic.net>,
And Kermit introduced her as the łcurvaceous, the tantalizing, the
desirable˛ Raquel Welch

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

Ubiquitous

Sep 23, 2015, 4:52:57 AM9/23/15
In article <mtshb3$oqt$1...@dont-email.me>, fred...@gmail.com wrote:
Still bitter about you (and your sockpuppets) consistantly losing debates with
me, I see.

suzeeq

Sep 23, 2015, 10:25:14 AM9/23/15
Yes, and she kept her clothes on, right?

There again, a celebrity guest that adults would want to see, but tame
enough for kids to watch.

Barry Margolin

Sep 23, 2015, 10:45:36 AM9/23/15
wrote:

> I actually watched the show and the complaints about it are BS. There's
> no more "adult" content than any other show airing in early primetime
> and it's perfectly fine for children and adults.

To be fair, OMM probably has similar complaints about Modern Family,
because of its gay couple, and other shows that treat LGBT issues as
normal parts of modern life rather than aberrations.

--
Barry Margolin
Arlington, MA

Michael Black

Sep 23, 2015, 11:44:52 AM9/23/15
It's kind of hard to tell for me, since I was 16 if it started in 1976.

So I could still appreciate The Muppets as a sort of kid's thing, but I
was glad to see many of the guests who came on.

They picked a good selection, and made an effort to set each episode
around the guest, rather than them coming in and performing a bit.

So when Arlo Guthrie was on, it was a Thanksgiving Day episode, the
Swedish Chef fussing over dinner, but the animals revolting so there were
no animals served.

Joan Baez was on, and she helped the rats organize. She did her song for
Gabe and the show didn't use a familiar Muppet, just created a baby in a
cradle for her to sing to (though Gabe was about ten at the time).

Buddy Rich was on, and had some drumming competition with "Animal" from
the band.

Some guests were better than others, but that in part reflects my interest
in some of the guests more than others.

Michael

suzeeq

Sep 23, 2015, 12:18:39 PM9/23/15
I didn't see or hear mention of a gay character, unless the guest star
is, or plays one in a show or movie.

anim8rfsk

Sep 23, 2015, 12:53:31 PM9/23/15
In article <mtuco3$ecv$1...@news.albasani.net>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com>
wrote:
LOL, as a matter of fact, she didn't.

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

suzeeq

Sep 23, 2015, 1:36:53 PM9/23/15
ALL of them?

Michael Black

Sep 23, 2015, 2:39:38 PM9/23/15
We're talking Muppets? Stadtler and Waldorf aren't an old gay couple?
Ernie & Bert aren't (though I can't remember if they ever appeared on The
Muppet Show). Other than Kermit, most of The Muppets didn't seem that
dateworthy, at least we never saw anything about their life beyond tv. So
they could be gay and just not saying anything.

Michael

anim8rfsk

Sep 23, 2015, 3:06:41 PM9/23/15
In article <mtunvi$3am$2...@news.albasani.net>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com>
wrote:
No, but the bit as I recall it is, Kermit gives her this hot intro, only
to be told she's trying to shake that image, and she comes out in
something frumpy only to immediately strip down to something sexy and
sing a sexy song. :D

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

Obveeus

Sep 23, 2015, 3:38:43 PM9/23/15
She doesn't even start with clothes in this clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fGQRnEvhfA

There's this clip...certainly nothing sexual here: ;-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmzEkSc4SDQ

The full episode including the frumpy intro and pervy Muppet trying to
let her know that it is ok to strip down:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgiQucjkevU

Invid Fan

Sep 23, 2015, 4:02:49 PM9/23/15
In article <alpine.LNX.2.02.1...@darkstar.example.org>,
Well, Gonzo was always looking for more chickens to add to his harem.

--
Chris Mack "If we show any weakness, the monsters will get cocky!"
'Invid Fan' - 'Yokai Monsters Along With Ghosts'

anim8rfsk

Sep 23, 2015, 4:47:59 PM9/23/15
In article <mtuv0a$uu2$1...@dont-email.me>, Obveeus <Obv...@aol.com>
wrote:
I think she sat on the puppeteer ...

> The full episode including the frumpy intro and pervy Muppet trying to
> let her know that it is ok to strip down:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgiQucjkevU

Thanks! She really is erudite there.

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

Obveeus

Sep 23, 2015, 7:39:38 PM9/23/15
Watching that really makes me wonder how the One Million Moms and other
nuts who agree with them can claim to have any accurate knowledge of the
original series.

David Johnston

Sep 23, 2015, 7:49:04 PM9/23/15
On 9/23/2015 5:39 PM, Obveeus wrote:

>>> The full episode including the frumpy intro and pervy Muppet trying to
>>> let her know that it is ok to strip down:
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgiQucjkevU
>>
>> Thanks! She really is erudite there.
>
> Watching that really makes me wonder how the One Million Moms and other
> nuts who agree with them can claim to have any accurate knowledge of the
> original series.

Well they aren't burdened by impediments like honesty. So they can make
up stuff like references to abortion.

suzeeq

Sep 23, 2015, 8:23:22 PM9/23/15
Michael Black wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Sep 2015, suzeeq wrote:
>
>> Barry Margolin wrote:

>>> To be fair, OMM probably has similar complaints about Modern Family,
>>> because of its gay couple, and other shows that treat LGBT issues as normal
>>> parts of modern life rather than aberrations.
>> I didn't see or hear mention of a gay character, unless the guest star is, or
>> plays one in a show or movie.
>>
> We're talking Muppets? Stadtler and Waldorf aren't an old gay couple?

I never thought they were.

> Ernie & Bert aren't (though I can't remember if they ever appeared on The
> Muppet Show).

They're not, strictly Sesame St unless they did a guest shot on the old
Muppet show.

> Other than Kermit, most of The Muppets didn't seem that
> dateworthy, at least we never saw anything about their life beyond tv. So
> they could be gay and just not saying anything.

But it's nothing overt that the OMM would have to complain about.

suzeeq

Sep 23, 2015, 8:24:38 PM9/23/15
That's simply polyamory, not 'gay'.

Barry Margolin

Sep 23, 2015, 9:11:39 PM9/23/15
In article <mtujcr$qhf$2...@news.albasani.net>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com>
wrote:
The specific issues that OMM have singled (from
http://fortune.com/2015/09/21/one-million-moms-muppets/):

Kermit and Miss Piggyąs alleged breakup and subsequent rebound
relationships, the porcine starąs promiscuity, Fozzie Bearąs
relationship with a woman, and even included an ad with a Kermit clad in
only a scarf that brags, łFinally, a network TV show with full frontal
nudity.˛

So it's not gay themes specifically, but it reflects contemporary
attitudes towards relationships. If the show has a bear dating a human
woman (bestiality!), surely gays and transgenders will not be off-limit.

anim8rfsk

Sep 23, 2015, 10:28:53 PM9/23/15
In article <mtvfs4$36g$3...@news.albasani.net>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com>
wrote:
Assuming Gonzo has a gender.

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

Michael Black

Sep 23, 2015, 11:11:45 PM9/23/15
Yes.

And that reminds me. I was thinking of one Muppet who seemed ambiguous,
and it's Gonzo now that you remind me. Somewhere, he met Big Bird, and
then lusted after him. Since I always thought Big Bird was a he, that's
the real instance of homosexuality I was thinking of.

Of course, Gonzo is pretty "queer" anyway. I can recall some discussion
somewhere about exactly what he was, even aside from sexuality.

Michael

Michael Black

Sep 23, 2015, 11:18:41 PM9/23/15
They probably don't even have a million moms in the membership.

Michael

Michael Black

Sep 23, 2015, 11:20:32 PM9/23/15
True, but you don't think that would upset the Moms?

Michael

Michael Black

Sep 23, 2015, 11:26:49 PM9/23/15
If he doesn't, I'm sure the Moms would find reason to dislike him as a
result.

Michael

Obveeus

Sep 23, 2015, 11:41:55 PM9/23/15

On 9/23/2015 9:11 PM, Barry Margolin wrote:
> In article <mtujcr$qhf$2...@news.albasani.net>, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Barry Margolin wrote:

>>> To be fair, OMM probably has similar complaints about Modern Family,
>>> because of its gay couple, and other shows that treat LGBT issues as
>>> normal parts of modern life rather than aberrations.
>>
>> I didn't see or hear mention of a gay character, unless the guest star
>> is, or plays one in a show or movie.
>
> The specific issues that OMM have singled (from
> http://fortune.com/2015/09/21/one-million-moms-muppets/):
>
> Kermit and Miss Piggy¹s alleged breakup and subsequent rebound
> relationships, the porcine star¹s promiscuity, Fozzie Bear¹s
> relationship with a woman, and even included an ad with a Kermit clad in
> only a scarf that brags, ³Finally, a network TV show with full frontal
> nudity.²

And the episode itself taunted the censorship folks with a plotline
around words that they are not allowed to say on the show.

> So it's not gay themes specifically, but it reflects contemporary
> attitudes towards relationships. If the show has a bear dating a human
> woman (bestiality!), surely gays and transgenders will not be off-limit.

Yep. If bears can make a Banks deposit, anything goes.

suzeeq

Sep 24, 2015, 12:05:29 AM9/24/15
They're crazy. They did similar stuff on the old show too. A lot of it
is going to go over kid's heads, but get a chuckle from their parents.

suzeeq

Sep 24, 2015, 12:05:48 AM9/24/15
It's still poly....

suzeeq

Sep 24, 2015, 12:06:37 AM9/24/15
Probably. If it was humans.....

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 24, 2015, 1:25:04 AM9/24/15
Welllllll....... I suppose what she was wearing while dancing with the
giant spider could be called "clothes"....

--
The oldest known prediction of the end of the world is recorded on
Assyrian tablets: "Our Earth is degenerate in these later days; there

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 24, 2015, 1:25:04 AM9/24/15
I recall reading somewhere that Muppet Show guests were asked what kind
of skit they would like to do and the show would do its best to make
that work. So some guests accepted the invitation just so they could do
something different.

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 24, 2015, 1:25:04 AM9/24/15
Well, it was established in one of the movies that Gonzo literally is an
alien.

Your Name

Sep 24, 2015, 2:11:40 AM9/24/15
In article <560387cf$0$1688$742e...@news.sonic.net>, Dimensional
Some went on simply for the extra publicity it gave them (the Star Wars
episode especially), just like the many guest stars in shows like "The
Love Boat". Some were probably trying to re-ignite their careers.

anim8rfsk

Sep 24, 2015, 8:39:26 AM9/24/15
In article <alpine.LNX.2.02.1...@darkstar.example.org>,
Michael Black <et...@ncf.ca> wrote:

They have less than 80,000 likes on the Facebook.

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

suzeeq

Sep 24, 2015, 10:02:04 AM9/24/15
But she wasn't completely nude, is what I'm getting at.

Obveeus

Sep 24, 2015, 10:12:42 AM9/24/15
She was underneath the outfit.

> is what I'm getting at.

Are you expecting the human characters to go fully nude on the new
MUPPETS show?

suzeeq

Sep 24, 2015, 10:42:07 AM9/24/15
No, but it sounds like the OMM are.

anim8rfsk

Sep 24, 2015, 1:00:39 PM9/24/15
In article <mu1091$i2c$2...@dont-email.me>, Obveeus <Obv...@aol.com>
wrote:
I've no doubt the old Elmo guy was.

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

Michael Black

Sep 24, 2015, 1:28:59 PM9/24/15
He's from Mexico?

Michael

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 24, 2015, 1:30:04 PM9/24/15
I don't think Raquel Welch ever did even a topless scene in any of her
movies. Heck, even her Playboy shoot was "covered nude" as I recall.
She did dress as risque on The Muppet Show as she ever really did and it
was NOT for the kids. "Sexually Oriented" covers a lot more territory
than "nude".

My point is that The Muppet Show was never a "kiddie show". OMM is
conflating the Muppet Show branch of the Muppets with the Seasame Street
branch.

Michael Black

Sep 24, 2015, 2:02:16 PM9/24/15
I haven't seen everything she did, but I think you're right. She was
"sexy' just by being herself, with at most a deep cleavage. So she had
that skimpy outfit on in One Million BC, but if someone else had worn the
outfit, they'd not have been as sexy. She had that diving suit that
started falling apart in "Fantastic Voyage", which I suppose was that she
got that sort of role, but she never was completely uncovered. I have an
electronic hobbyist magazine where there's a photo of her, to represent
something seen on tv, I have no idea where the photo came from. And she
was 'sexy" then, and at 12 years old when I first saw it, she didn't need
to be nude to be good looking.

> My point is that The Muppet Show was never a "kiddie show". OMM is
> conflating the Muppet Show branch of the Muppets with the Seasame Street
> branch.

That's true. The Muppets had already been on Saturday Night Life, albeit
Muppets we never saw anywhere else. The Muppet SHow was a variety show,
so it wasn't "tame" but it wasn't really out there.

Michael

suzeeq

Sep 24, 2015, 2:10:28 PM9/24/15
Maybe.

anim8rfsk

Sep 24, 2015, 4:17:11 PM9/24/15
In article <560431e9$0$1649$742e...@news.sonic.net>,
AFAIK the only nekkid nude she ever did was when her top broke free on
stage in Vegas.

--
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......

Obveeus

Sep 24, 2015, 4:32:07 PM9/24/15
Actresses and their wardrobe malfunctions...anything for attention. ;-)

Dimensional Traveler

Sep 24, 2015, 11:10:14 PM9/24/15
Another planet.

Your Name

Sep 25, 2015, 3:08:01 AM9/25/15
In article <5604ba64$0$1690$742e...@news.sonic.net>, Dimensional
Traveler <dtr...@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 9/24/2015 10:30 AM, Michael Black wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Sep 2015, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> >>
> >> Well, it was established in one of the movies that Gonzo literally is
> >> an alien.
> >>
> > He's from Mexico?
>
> Another planet.

Ahh, you mean America ... most of them are definitely from another
planet. ;-)

~consul

Sep 25, 2015, 9:49:09 AM9/25/15

That reminds me, I liked how they included Scooter, he was a fav of
mine. I do think he has gone to Kermit for dating tips at times about
a girl.
--
"... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk. For here,
at the end of all things, we shall do what needs to be done."

Obveeus

Sep 25, 2015, 10:39:49 AM9/25/15

On 9/25/2015 9:49 AM, ~consul wrote:

> That reminds me, I liked how they included Scooter, he was a fav of
> mine. I do think he has gone to Kermit for dating tips at times about
> a girl.

I think you are correct about Scooter asking Kermit for dating advise on
the original series...likely because Scooter has crushes on the female
guest stars.

Additionally, in this new series, Scooter does his own stunt work.

Jim G.

Sep 25, 2015, 10:32:47 PM9/25/15
Ubiquitous sent the following on Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:30:20 -0500:
> The OMM statement warns parents that the show is not the same family-
> friendly Muppets of the 1970s and 1980s, saying “no subject is off
> limits,” and “(t)he puppet characters … are now weighing in on abortion
> and promiscuity.”

Oh, please. As if Kermit hasn't been gorging himself on bacon for at
least 40 years at this point. And don't even get me started on Bert and
Ernie.

"I'm Johnny Jaqobis. Stop licking my partner." -- John Jaqobis, KILLJOYS

Clu

Oct 28, 2015, 3:01:05 PM10/28/15
On 9/25/15 9:32 PM, Jim G. wrote:
> Ubiquitous sent the following on Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:30:20 -0500:
>> The OMM statement warns parents that the show is not the same family-
>> friendly Muppets of the 1970s and 1980s, saying “no subject is off
>> limits,” and “(t)he puppet characters … are now weighing in on abortion
>> and promiscuity.”
>
> Oh, please. As if Kermit hasn't been gorging himself on bacon for at
> least 40 years at this point. And don't even get me started on Bert and
> Ernie.

Last I heard Bert and Ernie were still just good friends.

As for the Muppets, how many nay-sayers have seen the show?

I've watched it and it is quite funny. Yes the humor is more adult.
This is a show that is in a prime time slot and doing quite well. For
example Kermit and Piggy have had a falling out. Kermit in one episode
proclaims "My life is a bacon wrapped hell" as he is producer of Piggy's
talk show and has to work with his ex. After that Sam the Eagle in
passing calls him on using the h word. Stay same ole Sam. A lot of my
friends have laughed and quoted that line.

The Electric Mayhem have all sorts of things going on that honestly we
knew all along. In truth, there are a lot of things that were hinted
about with these characters over the years. This show just expands on
those hints.

The way I see it, the Muppets of thirty years ago could have stayed as
the Muppets of 30 years ago, OR they could grown up with us. I'm kinda
glad they grew up with us.

Parents, if you don't like the show, buy your kids the Muppet show DVD's
and movies, let them have fun with that. Then later in their lives they
can watch this more adult Muppet show. There you go, problem solved.

Topaz

Oct 28, 2015, 3:47:43 PM10/28/15
On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 14:01:53 -0500, Clu <dr...@swbell.net> wrote:

>Parents, if you don't like the show, buy your kids the Muppet show DVD's
>and movies, let them have fun with that. Then later in their lives they
>can watch this more adult Muppet show. There you go, problem solved.

You say if you don't like it don't watch it. That is far from good
enough. The Jewish controlled media is polluting the world. Jews
should not be allowed anywhere near the media.

There was a book in ordinary bookstores called "An Empire of
Their Own". It was a pro-Jewish book but it showed that the Jews ran
Hollywood.

Here are some quotes from a magazine for Jews called "Moment".
It is subtitled "The Jewish magazine for the 90's" These quotes are
from the Aug 1996 edition after the Headline "Jews Run Hollywood - So
What?":

"It makes no sense at all to try to deny the reality of Jewish
power and prominence in popular culture. Any list of the most
influential production executives at each of the major movie studios
will produce a heavy majority of recognizably Jewish names."

"the famous Disney organization, which was founded by Walt
Disney, a gentile Midwesterner who allegedly harbored anti-Semetic
attitudes, now features Jewish personnel in nearly all its most
powerful positions."

"When Matsushita took over MCA-Universal, they did nothing to
undermine the unquestioned authority of Universal's legendary - and
all Jewish - management triad of Lew Wasserman, Sid Scheinberg, and
Tom Pollack."

Here is a quote from Steven Spielberg, "film is the greatest weapon
in the world".

Jewish control of the media:
MORTIMER ZUCKERMAN, owner of NY Daily News, US News & World Report and
chair of the Conference of Presidents of Major Jewish American
Organizations, one of the largest pro-Israel lobbying groups.
LESLIE MOONVES, president of CBS television, great-nephew of David
Ben-Gurion, and co-chair with Norman Ornstein of the Advisory
Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV Producers,
appointed by Clinton.
JONATHAN MILLER, chair and CEO of AOL division of AOL-Time-Warner
NEIL SHAPIRO, president of NBC News
JEFF GASPIN, Executive Vice-President, Programming, NBC
DAVID WESTIN, president of ABC News
SUMNER REDSTONE, CEO of Viacom, "world's biggest media giant"
(Economist, 11/23/2) owns Viacom cable, CBS and MTVs all over the
world, Blockbuster video rentals and Black Entertainment TV.
MICHAEL EISNER, major owner of Walt Disney, Capitol Cities, ABC.
RUPERT MURDOCH, Owner Fox TV, New York Post, London Times, News of the
World (Jewish mother)
MEL KARMAZIN, president of CBS
DON HEWITT, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes, CBS
JEFF FAGER, Exec. Director, 60 Minutes II. CBS
DAVID POLTRACK, Executive Vice-President, Research and Planning, CBS
SANDY KRUSHOW, Chair, Fox Entertainment
LLOYD BRAUN, Chair, ABC Entertainment
BARRY MEYER, chair, Warner Bros.
SHERRY LANSING. President of Paramount Communications and Chairman of
Paramount Pictures' Motion Picture Group.
HARVEY WEINSTEIN, CEO. Miramax Films.
BRAD SIEGEL., President, Turner Entertainment.
PETER CHERNIN, second in-command at Rupert Murdoch's News. Corp.,
owner of Fox TV
MARTY PERETZ, owner and publisher of the New Republic, which openly
identifies itself as pro-Israel. Al Gore credits Marty with being his
"mentor."
ARTHUR O. SULZBERGER, JR., publisher of the NY Times, the Boston Globe
and other publications.
WILLIAM SAFIRE, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
TOM FRIEDMAN, syndicated columnist for the NYT.
CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post.
Honored by Honest Reporting.com, website monitoring "anti-Israel
media."
RICHARD COHEN, syndicated columnist for the Washington Post
JEFF JACOBY, syndicated columnist for the Boston Globe
NORMAN ORNSTEIN, American Enterprise Inst., regular columnist for USA
Today, news analyst for CBS, and co-chair with Leslie Moonves of the
Advisory Committee on Public Interest Obligation of Digital TV
Producers, appointed by Clinton.
ARIE FLEISCHER, Dubya's press secretary.
STEPHEN EMERSON, every media outlet's first choice as an expert on
domestic terrorism.
DAVID SCHNEIDERMAN, owner of the Village Voice and the New Times
network of "alternative weeklies."
DENNIS LEIBOWITZ, head of Act II Partners, a media hedge fund
KENNETH POLLACK, for CIA analysts, director of Saban Center for Middle
East Policy, writes op-eds in NY Times, New Yorker
BARRY DILLER, chair of USA Interactive, former owner of Universal
Entertainment
KENNETH ROTH, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch
RICHARD LEIBNER, runs the N.S. Bienstock talent agency, which
represents 600 news personalities such as Dan Rather, Dianne Sawyer
and Bill O'Reilly.
TERRY SEMEL, CEO, Yahoo, former chair, Warner Bros.
MARK GOLIN, VP and Creative Director, AOL
WARREN LIEBERFORD, Pres., Warner Bros. Home Video Div. of AOL-
TimeWarner
JEFFREY ZUCKER, President of NBC Entertainment
JACK MYERS, NBC, chief.NYT 5.14.2
SANDY GRUSHOW, chair of Fox Entertainment
GAIL BERMAN, president of Fox Entertainment
STEPHEN SPIELBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
JEFFREY KATZENBERG, co-owner of Dreamworks
DAVID GEFFEN, co-owner of Dreamworks
LLYOD BRAUN, chair of ABC Entertainment
JORDAN LEVIN, president of Warner Bros. Entertainment
MAX MUTCHNICK, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"
DAVID KOHAN, co-executive producer of NBC's "Good Morning Miami"
HOWARD STRINGER, chief of Sony Corp. of America
AMY PASCAL, chair of Columbia Pictures
JOEL KLEIN, chair and CEO of Bertelsmann's American operations
ROBERT SILLERMAN, founder of Clear Channel Communications
BRIAN GRADEN, president of MTV entertainment
IVAN SEIDENBERG, CEO of Verizon Communications
WOLF BLITZER, host of CNN's Late Edition
LARRY KING, host of Larry King Live
TED KOPPEL, host of ABC's Nightline
ANDREA KOPPEL, CNN Reporter
PAULA ZAHN, CNN Host
MIKE WALLACE, Host of CBS, 60 Minutes
BARBARA WALTERS, Host, ABC's 20-20
MICHAEL LEDEEN, editor of National Review
BRUCE NUSSBAUM, editorial page editor, Business Week
DONALD GRAHAM, Chair and CEO of Newsweek and Washington Post, son of
CATHERINE GRAHAM MEYER, former owner of the Washington Post
HOWARD FINEMAN, Chief Political Columnist, Newsweek
WILLIAM KRISTOL, Editor, Weekly Standard, Exec. Director
Project for a New American Century (PNAC)
RON ROSENTHAL, Managing Editor, San Francisco Chronicle
PHIL BRONSTEIN, Executive Editor, San Francisco Chronicle,
RON OWENS, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
JOHN ROTHMAN, Talk Show Host, KGO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San Francisco)
MICHAEL SAVAGE, Talk Show Host, KFSO (ABC-Capitol Cities, San
Francisco) Syndicated in 100 markets
MICHAEL MEDVED, Talk Show Host, on 124 AM stations
DENNIS PRAGER, Talk Show Host, nationally syndicated from LA. Has
Israeli flag on his home page.
BEN WATTENBERG, Moderator, PBS Think Tank.
ANDREW LACK, president of NBC
DANIEL MENAKER, Executive Director, Harper Collins
DAVID REMNICK, Editor, The New Yorker
NICHOLAS LEHMANN, writer, the New York
HENRICK HERTZBERG, Talk of the Town editor, The New Yorker
SAMUEL NEWHOUSE JR, and DONALD NEWHOUSE own Newhouse Publications,
includes 26 newspapers in 22 cities; the Conde Nast magazine group,
includes The New Yorker; Parade, the Sunday newspaper supplement;
American City Business Journals, business newspapers published in more
than 30 major cities in America; and interests in cable television
programming and cable systems serving 1 million homes.
DONALD NEWHOUSE, chairman of the board of directors, Associated Press.
PETER R KANN, CEO, Wall Street Journal, Barron's
RALPH J. & BRIAN ROBERTS, Owners, Comcast-ATT Cable TV.
LAWRENCE KIRSHBAUM, CEO, AOL-Time Warner Book Group

www.tomatobubble.com www.ihr.org http://nationalvanguard.org

http://national-socialist-worldview.blogspot.com

suzeeq

Oct 28, 2015, 8:13:17 PM10/28/15
Geeze, can you write a paragraph without the work Jew or Jewish? No, I
didn't think so, you bigot.

Topaz

Oct 29, 2015, 3:26:50 PM10/29/15
On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 18:13:10 -0600, suzeeq <su...@imbris.com> wrote:

>Geeze, can you write a paragraph without the work Jew or Jewish? No, I
>didn't think so, you bigot.

Definition by John "Birdman" Bryant

Bigot: One who disagrees with a liberal.

Clu

Dec 11, 2015, 12:53:45 PM12/11/15
(laughs). Fun political satire.

And then there are the other definitions that the rest agree on...

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
"don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the
city"
synonyms: chauvinist, partisan, sectarian
Bigot | Definition of Bigot by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
Merriam‑Webster
Dec 1, 2015 - Full Definition of bigot. : a person who is obstinately or
intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a
racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance.
Bigotry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry
Wikipedia
In English the word "bigot" refers to a person whose habitual state of
mind includes an obstinate, irrational, or unfair intolerance of ideas,
opinions, ethnicities, or beliefs that differ from their own, and
intolerance of the people who hold them.