Craig Ferguson's Fat Gold Dwarf

Captain Infinity

Mar 18, 2011, 7:14:22 PM3/18/11
Does anyone know the name of the fat dwarf who comes out in gold paint or
dressed as a leprechaun on the Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson? I'd
like to hire him for an, uhh, an "event" I am hosting.

**
Captain Infinity

Tony Calguire

Mar 18, 2011, 8:00:04 PM3/18/11
Captain Infinity <Infi...@captaininfinity.us> wrote in

> Does anyone know the name of the fat dwarf who comes out in gold paint or
> dressed as a leprechaun on the Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson? I'd
> like to hire him for an, uhh, an "event" I am hosting.

Bradley Laise

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2102933/

Captain Infinity

Mar 18, 2011, 10:18:31 PM3/18/11
Once Upon A Time,
Tony Calguire wrote:

Thanks!

**
Captain Infinity

Default User

Mar 19, 2011, 12:01:45 AM3/19/11
Tony Calguire wrote:

> Captain Infinity <Infi...@captaininfinity.us> wrote in
>
> > Does anyone know the name of the fat dwarf who comes out in gold
> > paint or dressed as a leprechaun on the Late Late Show With Craig
> > Ferguson? I'd like to hire him for an, uhh, an "event" I am
> > hosting.
> >

> Bradley Laise

One episode, he attended the show as an audience member with his mother
or something.

Brian
--
Day 771 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project
Current music playing: None.

Captain Infinity

Mar 19, 2011, 1:38:04 AM3/19/11
Once Upon A Time,
Default User wrote:

>Tony Calguire wrote:
>
>> Captain Infinity <Infi...@captaininfinity.us> wrote in
>>
>> > Does anyone know the name of the fat dwarf who comes out in gold
>> > paint or dressed as a leprechaun on the Late Late Show With Craig
>> > Ferguson? I'd like to hire him for an, uhh, an "event" I am
>> > hosting.
>> >

>> Bradley Laise
>
>One episode, he attended the show as an audience member with his mother
>or something.

Well I hope he doesn't bring his mother to my event, it'll ruin the whole
mood.

**
Captain Infinity

Tony Calguire

Mar 19, 2011, 2:08:26 AM3/19/11

>>One episode, he attended the show as an audience member with his mother
>>or something.
>
> Well I hope he doesn't bring his mother to my event, it'll ruin the whole
> mood.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it was his fiance and *her* mother... does that
alter your plans any?

Tom

Mar 19, 2011, 8:47:18 AM3/19/11
On Mar 18, 6:14 pm, Captain Infinity <Infin...@captaininfinity.us>
wrote:

Hey Cap, will you upload a video of your event to you tube?

I'm intrigued.

Tom

Ubiquitous

Mar 19, 2011, 10:23:14 AM3/19/11
Infi...@captaininfinity.us wrote:

>Does anyone know the name of the fat dwarf who comes out in gold paint
>or dressed as a leprechaun on the Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson?

Snookie.

--
"If Barack Obama isn't careful, he will become the Jimmy Carter of the
21st century."

Captain Infinity

Mar 19, 2011, 10:42:56 AM3/19/11
Once Upon A Time,
Tony Calguire wrote:

Oh hell yes.

**
Captain Infinity

Mar 21, 2011, 1:30:25 PM3/21/11
"Captain Infinity" <Infi...@captaininfinity.us> wrote in message
> [...]

No one should bring their mother to one of your events.

Brian
--
Day 774 of the "no grouchy usenet posts" project
Current music playing: None.